Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) (53517 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by chuksdavid28(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2017
these stuffs only look cool in the movies....who get time for all dis bukata for dis buhari reign. Come even print polo join. PAPA LOVE #lol#
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2017
henryhemon:

Marriage isn't an achievement.

I don't remember asking if it is....
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2017
After the proposal, most of the ladies hide their faces. For instance I didnt see the face of this one. Is it that they dont want people to know they are getting married?
sar33:
He met her in Chemistry Laboratory of University of Uyo. They have been friends for over 5 years but dated for 3 years now.Same department, Same level..

He always said," I will marry, in 2018".

And today, Bobby Bassey,phenomenal guitarist and CEO Mens Court, knelt down for a lady for the first time in his life. He proposed to the love of his life, and guess what she said yes

Congratulations to Sir Bobby and Miss Glory.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/from-chemistry-laboratory-to.html
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2017
By the way, must they always kneel down? I hope I will see one soon who will prostrate.
sar33:
He met her in Chemistry Laboratory of University of Uyo. They have been friends for over 5 years but dated for 3 years now.Same department, Same level..

He always said," I will marry, in 2018".

And today, Bobby Bassey,phenomenal guitarist and CEO Mens Court, knelt down for a lady for the first time in his life. He proposed to the love of his life, and guess what she said yes

Congratulations to Sir Bobby and Miss Glory.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/from-chemistry-laboratory-to.html
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by collinkz: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Congratulations Bassy, lucky you . I meet Glory during my NYSC hard working, dedicated, playful and God fearing lady. Congratulations to both of you
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by adorablevic: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2017
sonofLuci:

Mumu who asked you if you care or not?
idiot...u have been noticed
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Cool but the background is dull
na back u want marry?
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Blessamaka(f): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2017
She wan say no before? What does she expect after three years of relationship.
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Menscoli(f): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
I pray for more love and happiness in their union...congrats
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by CardinalReinz: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Very unique n wonderful couple to be! Wedding party3

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by lookingfly: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Who brought this crazy culture of kneeling when asking a gal to marry you........... All I see is one big ode kneeling down for a gal.
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by CardinalReinz: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
I celebrate you Bobby Bassey.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Ashley86400: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Is there a big deal kneeling down before a lady?
Why add first time to it?
He for kukuma stand if he wants to be counting time.
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by eldibaba(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Get the full gist here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipd5E_k8neI

Best surprise wedding Proposal that would leave you BREATHLESS..

Watch as Glory Elijah says yes to the love of her life, Bobby.
She even added, "he is all shades of awesome" .

Bobby is a Phenomenal guitarist, and CEO Mens Court.

Congratulations Bobby and Glory.

#TeamOffandOnTv can't wait for Child Dedication.

Watch and share. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Rozaybb(f): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Romantic Madness
hater oshii
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rozaybb:
hater oshii
tonguetongue
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by Fonydear(f): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Two great uniuyo Botanists, great Nabessites ! I'm happy for you Bobby n Glory Elijah, that you are going further. Congrats
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by iukpe: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amarabae:
Cool but the background is dull

Thats where they went na! the guy was after meeting his girl not meeting the environment.
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by vanvick247(m): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nice 1. Wish them the very best.
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by umuna(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
rosieluv:
awwn lovely
That means he has not knelt done for prayers before undecided?
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
lonelydora:

Hmmmm. Fine geh
smiley
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
LalaLushness:

See time you are coming here embarassed you not even reliable rara

Hahaha! You know I've been closing out projects na... Need to take you on those holidays I promised. And it has to be funded. I'll make it up to you.
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
rosieluv:

smiley

buh you fine nah
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by ekefre4(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2017
rosieluv:
awwn lovely
grin grin grin how u no go like am tongue
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by rosieluv(f): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2017
ekefre4:
grin grin grin how u no go like am tongue
Lol who no like better thing tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by ekefre4(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
rosieluv:

Lol who no like better thing tongue
yeye
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by shockwave(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
End time couples, always kneeling down physically while in their hearts they are standing tall, in fact jumping. Posting pre-wedding pictures all over the place yet they scatter the marriage at the slightest provocation. We no longer place much value on the institution called marriage, we only focus on beautiful rings, colourful proposals and cute pre wedding pictures. I know some will say i should just wish them the best. Lol i don't believe in wishes. Wetin concern me self? Ah make I keep quiet o before they start accusing me of being jealous.
NIS/SON ISO9001 Certified! grin
Re: Man Kneels & Proposes To His Girlfriend In Uyo (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
shockwave:
NIS/SON ISO9001 Certified! grin
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.