Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Sex Experience At The Park At 18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Experience At The Park At 18 (1789 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sex Experience At The Park At 18 by gist212: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
My Sex Experience at the park at 18

According to Memories from my youth? I will like to share things that I did when I was young?

I am a beautiful and matured 45 year old looking woman now, with a husband and family but when I was young I was always over in the park at nights with other kids.

I loved getting fingered and felt up and loved wanking the lads off, and once I had felt a man's cock in me there was no stopping me for 5 years.

One night I had been wanking some lads off and one lad had been fingering me so well that I almost orgasm-ed so I was in a very highly sexed up mood when one lad asked me over into the long grass with him.

I knew he wanted to Bleep me and I was really ready for it. We went over into the long grass and we were soon fingering kissing and wanking each other. He was very hard but his cock was quite thin.

He slid my skirts off and.... Continue Reading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Experience At The Park At 18 by gist212: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Some people's memories are not good
Re: My Sex Experience At The Park At 18 by evanscheck(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Did u discus this with ur husband ..
Re: My Sex Experience At The Park At 18 by gist212: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2017
i don't think She did
Re: My Sex Experience At The Park At 18 by moorevic(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
My dear you had a terrible childhood
Re: My Sex Experience At The Park At 18 by gist212: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
actually it was bad experience

(1) (Reply)

How Few Good Girls Became Slay Queen's (pics) / I Feel Cheated And Its Gonna Be Long Before I Forget. / Reasons Why Many Ladies Complain About Being Dumped By Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.