Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? (2201 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by Kalela(f): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2010
What do you do, if people don't treat you right in life?
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by Positivity(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
Kalela:

Quite vague! Be more explicit, what kinda relationship? Friends, relatives or lovers? Different scenario might require different approach, but it all boils down to one basic principle. . . seek to understand and then be understood, suffice it to say. . . what is the root cause of the issue?
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
I tend to cut them off, I dont need any added stress in my already stressful life. smiley
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by kitlady02(f): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ebonyeyes, thank you
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by MissyB1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2010
Kalela:

You Treat Yourself Right.
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by chika98: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2010
Missy B:

You Treat Yourself Right.
And carry yourself well. People treat you how you treat yourself
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by MissyB1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
chika98:

And carry yourself well. People treat you how you treat yourself
True That!
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
Missy B:

True That!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by ebila(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2010
Kalela:

If i know i ain't doin' wrong,i simply cut 'em off cos then i know they ain't worth gettin' worked up about.But then,if i know i ain't doin' right,i just try changin'.
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
@poster
some people might treat you wrong but, yet, believe that they are treating you right (for some reason or another)
so the first thing to do immediately after someone is treating you wrong is to let them know how you feel about being treated this way.

sometimes just a quick word will settle the matter but if they persist then remove this person completely from your life (if you can).
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
The coolest guy (JESUS) in the world was treated nasty, who are you? Not all must treat you right. Live with it! What u should do is try to treat others right no matter what.
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by mamagee3(f): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2010
If people don't treat me right, I'll treat them the opposite. wink
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by elecktra(f): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
i walk the out on them, if you can treat me wrong means you deserve to be with me in the first place so i ll jst do away with such person
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by DrKnow1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
You have no power over what people do to you because you cannot control their actions. It is what you do to people that matters 'cause you are responsible for your own actions. If you decide to pay people back in their own coins, you might end up being the devil yourself.
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by Dimka76(m): 2:08am On Jan 19, 2010
1.If everyone doesn't treat you right you have to 1st reexamine how you treat people. Maybe you are nasty!
2. It might be that you are moving with the wrong people .
3. You might be paranoid and need psychiatric help too.
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by Pweety4me(f): 2:24am On Jan 19, 2010
Treat urself right. . . smiley
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2010
Dimka 76:

1.If everyone doesn't treat you right you have to 1st reexamine how you treat people. Maybe you are nasty!
2. It might be that you are moving with the wrong people .
3. You might be paranoid and need psychiatric help too.

True talk!
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by olanajim(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2010
@poster,
This is a normal occurence in life. When people dont treat you right in any relationship, it is ur time to shine. Let the stone rejected by builder turn to the stepping stone
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by echobee(f): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2010
gbam
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by sweetpie23: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
Kalela:

deal with it
Re: What Do You Do, If People Don't Treat You Right In Life? by cantell(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2010
Live for the moment & make each day count. Thinking about how other people treat you will only make things worse. Have faith and believe that one day it'll get better.

(1) (Reply)

Gift Suggestions For My Husband For Valentine /marriage Anniversary / Why Do Girls Alwayz Check Their Boyfriends' Phone / Why Do Nigerians See Girls That Smoke As Bad Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.