Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc (14779 Views)

N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Which state?
Emestar1999:
My neighbor hardly report to the school they posted her to,yet she gets alert every month
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2017
MrsPhysics:

No it's not true. See Npower is a means not an end. You need time to learn something meaningful. Those teaching are not learning anything. Yet they are used. If you have time, you can explore other things and business idea such that as your salary is coming you are investing it in something that will yield money.
I totally disagree wit you sir, wit teaching, you also have all the time in this world to explore any other business you want.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2017
Someone should help him out?
micflo28:
please am from IMO but live in abuja, I want to work in abuja when the site re-opens please guys how do I go about it.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by chaiks: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2017
hello.please I I'll be much interested in D's coming n power application. d problem is that I am from anambra and might likely relocate to Lagos before d month end.which address do you think I should fill?are selection based on state of origin?please can someone who studied art and social science course choose n-agro aspect of d scheme and get shortlisted?please advice.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2017
chaiks:
hello.please I I'll be much interested in D's coming n power application. d problem is that I am from anambra and might likely relocate to Lagos before d month end.which address do you think I should fill?are selection based on state of origin?please can someone who studied art and social science course choose n-agro aspect of d scheme and get shortlisted?please advice.
I will advice you to pick a location you are staying or you intend to be staying as your address.. State of origin doesn't affect your posting.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by greggng: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2017
dejt4u:
you have a upper hand of being selected if u register for Nteach. up to 80% of the deployed volunteers are under Nteach

If you re talking in this direction I might agree with you. But this is only limited to ur chances of being taken. N agro allows u time to do other activities, as extension officers you get to visit real farmers and know exactly how they do it practically. Ascertain their challenges. At the end chances re that u become self employed and also employer of labour. Beneficiaries can form coperatives with good business plan loans re sure
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by MrsPhysics: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2017
dejt4u:
I totally disagree wit you sir, wit teaching, you also have all the time in this world to explore any other business you want.
Alright. Good luck.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2017
micflo28:
please am from IMO but live in abuja, I want to work in abuja when the site re-opens please guys how do I go about it.
get an address you want to stay in abuja and that's all. remember to pick abuja as your state of residence
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by senatordave1(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Please,whats the official website of npower and what is the registration requirements of n-teach
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2017
greggng:

If you re talking in this direction I might agree with you. But this is only limited to ur chances of being taken. N agro allows u time to do other activities, as extension officers you get to visit real farmers and know exactly how they do it practically. Ascertain their challenges. At the end chances re that u become self employed and also employer of labour. Beneficiaries can form coperatives with good business plan loans re sure
you are right.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2017
senatordave1:
Please,whats the official website of npower and what is the registration requirements of n-teach
portal.npower.gov.ng
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by jonextee(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2017
senatordave1:
www.portal.npower.gov.ng
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dennisworld1(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2017
ayommy12:
will this re-opening accommodate NCE graduates or is for university graduates only? I heard that from a source. please I need clarity.
YES NCE can apply for N.Teach
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by chaiks: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2017
dejt4u:
I will advice you to pick a location you are staying or you intend to be staying as your address.. State of origin doesn't affect your posting.
OK.thanks.I I'll den choose anambra.but b/w n-teach and n-agro,which you feel one have higher chances of being selected?besides ,will d shortlisting be done from abuja or from state govt?I ask because I fear anambra things.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2017
chaiks:
OK.thanks.I I'll den choose anambra.but b/w n-teach and n-agro,which you feel one have higher chances of being selected?besides ,will d shortlisting be done from abuja or from state govt?I ask because I fear anambra things.
you have upper hand of being selected under nteach.
shortlisting will be done at the federal level. only posting of the selected people to PPAs will be done at the state level
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by keko14: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2017
secnd hand corper
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by chaiks: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2017
dejt4u:
you have upper hand of being selected under nteach.
shortlisting will be done at the federal level. only posting of the selected people to PPAs will be done at the state level
OK thanks.but please wat do you feel is a major criteria for shortlisting?
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by ayommy12: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2017
Thanks for helping me answer my question. I appreciate.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by KDCityForum(f): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Click this link=>https://mobile./332489230466369?view=group to join Npower discussion on facebook
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by feelgoodInc: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2017
schrondinger:
my experience at my ppa is disheartening, 1. they want me to come school daily 2. no excuse or permission to leave the school 3. I was given a whole class to teach as a full time staff but I Don run sidon for my house
and you are collecting 30k meanwhile some people teach full class for 7K or 8K and later you say Nigeria is corrupt.

7 Likes

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2017
chaiks:
OK thanks.but please wat do you feel is a major criteria for shortlisting?
just do very well in the online assessment test. and that's all. good luck
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by mikkypel(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2017
blakwater:
lol no be small thing oo, but as far as concern N-TEACH i think is the best among the other N-POWER program tho

Thank God you were thinking but you thought wrong... What about Nhealth, we work seven days a week unlike teach that work 3 days a week.... Lest i forget, we enjoy working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by NujiPressy(f): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2017
pls can ond apply for this N-power? though am in my finals in HND second semester to be precise. or what do u guys think?? advice and suggestions plsss
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by dejt4u(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2017
keko14:
secnd hand corper
yes bro but better than being jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by mathel(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Abaji Abuja Npower volunteers and Nasarawa State turn their own to indigene and non indigene... some were refused verification and now doing replacement but must pay 10k for replacement and you will be paid from July. no arrears for you. Abuja and Nasarawa Npower was a very big scam
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by chaiks: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2017
dejt4u:
just do very well in the online assessment test. and that's all. good luck
thanks a mil.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by Divinehenrich(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2017
If you are pretty sure that you will be staying in Lagos by July. Use Lagos as your state of residence.
chaiks:
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by chaiks: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Divinehenrich:
If you are pretty sure that you will be staying in Lagos by July. Use Lagos as your state of residence.
OK.thanks a lot.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by chaiks: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Divinehenrich:
OK.thanks.
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by enomakos(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2017
schrondinger:
my experience at my ppa is disheartening, 1. they want me to come school daily 2. no excuse or permission to leave the school 3. I was given a whole class to teach as a full time staff but I Don run sidon for my house
and you are collecting 30,000 monthly doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by enomakos(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2017
queenjuli:
I am under health and the primary health care centre I am posted to won't let us in on any administrative work. all they want from us is to clean the entire place every morning. the most annoying part is that some of our Npower colleagues are OK with that.
maybe they didn't want you guys to discover the corruption there
Re: Share N-POWER Problems You Faced After Deployment Like PPA And Program Type Etc by enomakos(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2017
okawanyi:
The best program under N-power is N-Agro, u will time for yourself and also less stress,
tell me more about how it work? are you guys post to the farm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Stevens Consulting Fresh Massive Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.