Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,994 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death (58995 Views)

Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him / Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by isahsalee: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
The woman not to be blamed for the following:-
1. The soldier was not in uniform,
2. The soldier stopped her at a very quiet and lonely area,
3. The soldier had a pistole on himself,
4. With the spate of robbery incidents recorded recently in that area, anyone could have done same.

However, i blame irate youths and the elder of the affected community should be blamed for jungle justice.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by PhilipGallagher(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
silkytouch:

Quick to insult just to make a statement. You are slow and you got a really low IQ.
Your IQ is lower, for not noticing the picture of the lady assisting in the burning of the soldier.

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by silkytouch(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
larrybee2017:

I could have replied you but then I realise you are "everywhere you go" no one with common sense will be.

You could have replied me? So what did you just do? Learn not to insult people without provocation, else you will get into trouble for it soon.
Have a nice...rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:
I didn't justify jungle justice in my post. Go read it up again, was only referring to the alarm aspect.

Justifying her action isn't really called for, seeing that she participated actively in the murder should tell u d kind of person she is.

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by higgs: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
JUNGLE JUSTICE IS BAD.SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by ziga: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
larrybee2017:

Like seriously where your brain dey? A woman raised alarm over nothing. Was he caught trying to break into a house or was he caught harrasing someone? Did you even watch the video to see the way the poor man was killed like a snake? Please don't type if you can't think

Can you make a point without unnecessary insults? If we as Africans acted more civilized, maybe the soldier and countless innocent lives that have been lost to jungle justice will be alive today.

She did nothing by raising an alarm. We should all be security conscious. She is guilty like all others, because she participated in the murder. And also the onlookers are partially culpable as well.

The problem is when people take the law into their own hands. The legal system, in the ideal situation, is trained to handle such matters and determine guilt and punishment.

The Soldier was already detained by the Mob.

Please, learn to be civil. Because that is one of the biggest problems we have. We boast of having a great and respectful culture but we are one of the rudest people I have ever met.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:
Y blame the woman? anyone would av raised an alarm too.

I think she was just been security conscious, nd the soldier wasn't in uniform either.
He was not in uniform so? Do you think while they were beating him and breaking block on his head he did not try to say he was a soldier? Did they listen? Abegi!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by silkytouch(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

Your IQ is lower, for not noticing the picture of the lady assisting in the burning of the soldier.

Is it Stupid day on Nairaland today? The article says she was arrested for raising alarm that got the guy lynched because she saw a gun on him. It is possible that the neighborhood's got a bad reputation for armed robbery and she simply did what anybody else would have done. Dont jumb on the bandwagon, think for yourself. God didnt fill your head with sour sop, its brain in there.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Ghostsquad: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Jail her
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by kooltrick(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

I think she was just been security conscious, nd the soldier wasn't in uniform either.
she was the one that lite the match box that got him burnt
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by aadoiza: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
larrybee2017:

Like seriously where your brain dey? A woman raised alarm over nothing. Was he caught trying to break into a house or was he caught harrasing someone? Did you even watch the video to see the way the poor man was killed like a snake? Please don't type if you can't think
What about the idiots who got involved only to lynch the soldier?

The woman was paranoid, all others (including the soldier) involved were stupid.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by orenteasa(f): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Segadem:
fake whistle blower

whistle blowers everywhere.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by sinaj(f): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
kooltrick:

she was the one that lite the match box that got him burnt
hm na wa o!

Didn't watch d vid. tho.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by PhilipGallagher(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
silkytouch:

Is it Stupid day on Nairaland today? The article says she was arrested for raising alarm that got the guy lynched because she saw a gun on him. It is possible that the neighborhood's got a bad reputation for armed robbery and she simply did what anybody else would have done. Dont jumb on the bandwagon, think for yourself. God didnt fill your head with sour sop, its brain in there.
look at that picture again. If you don't get it this time, then all I can do is sympathise with you. I understand some people have a hard time reasoning. Just know it's not your fault at times people are just dumb.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Endtimesmith(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
The vanity of life, after all the hustling up and down, school, property acquisition, wife, kids , money etc at the end of the day, Unclad we came and Unclad we return back to the dust , l wish every mortal have a daily sober reflection of the mystery of death perhaps all this desperation and quest for wealth at all cost will diminish, the un-examined life is not worth living >>>> Socrates
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
DSoj:

So U think such a trained soldier wouldnt have immediately defended himself that he's a soldier when she raised the alarm?

thats what I want to knw too sad

Wat happened to his Id card?
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by otabuko(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

everyone is being blindly sentimental. The soldier was very wrong not to be on uniform. Ordinary corpers in Nigeria are warned against going anywhere without identity.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by NicoBaba(m): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

check d 2nd picmix .she is tryna light a nigga up.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Timijo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Anyway, I am angry with nairalanders. Today is my birthday and I did not get up to 10 likes.
C'mon, show your brother some love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by LEOVOLUTION(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

Security cautious? What about the above picture that depicted here lighting the poor man up. Raising an alarm, I understand, but getting involved in the lynching? HABA NAH...

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by jesus500(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:
Madam great thinker. According to what I heard over the radio, a woman saw a man with a gun jogging early in the morning, mistook him for a robber nd raised alarm. Mind you, he wasn't in uniform either.

You don't know if her community is filled with criminal activities or if it's the secured type.

You hear stories where guys with gun shoot sporadically at people for no reason nd you expect her to keep quiet?

Madam great thinker I think I would av raised an alarm too out of fear nd next time you want to judge somebody, put yourself in the person's shoe nd try to look at things frm his/her own perspective b4 u judge.

It's a pity the soldier was mistaken for a criminal. I guess he wasn't with his id card too.
I blame the soldier for not defending himself, if I were him, I would kill anyone that attempt to take my life.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by madjune(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
No one should blame this woman at all.

What she did was a prime function of first, illiteracy and secondly, perceptual action/reaction in a hugely backward environment.

In summary, if you no go school and you see someone with gun in a place of robbery; you won't trust the person.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by LEOVOLUTION(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Angeleena:
witch,set those egg roll,on her chest on fire ..

EYI! Nne your thoughts are of evil, and not good, aimed at giving that hag an expected bitter end grin
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by sinaj(f): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

Security cautious? What about the above picture that depicted here lighting the poor man up. Raising an alarm, I understand, but getting involved in the lynching? HABA NAH...
I dnt support her in d lynching aspect either.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by phoenixthefirst(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

dafuq are you saying.Didn't you see the picture of the woman burning the soldier. Besides he kept shouting and pleading that he was a soldier. I would blame the woman forever and ever and ever. Since she was the one who raised the alarm, cause she was being security conscious, then she was in the right position to tell the crowd to chill.
Infact fcvk her. If you see someone with a gun. There is no harm in raising suspicion, but you shouldn't go around shouting that he his a thief. Instead you should just say you're not sure of the suspects motive and this should lead to questioning not lynching.
When women are maltreated, they rightly claim they are victims. When women kill, they still claim they are victims.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by sinaj(f): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
otabuko:
everyone is being blindly sentimental. The soldier was very wrong not to be on uniform. Ordinary corpers in Nigeria are warned against going anywhere without identity.
sentimental u say?

They are all hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by phoenixthefirst(m): 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

dafuq are you saying.Didn't you see the picture of the woman burning the soldier. Besides he kept shouting and pleading that he was a soldier. I would blame the woman forever and ever and ever. Since she was the one who raised the alarm, cause she was being security conscious, then she was in the right position to tell the crowd to chill.
Infact fcvk her. If you see someone with a gun. [b]There is no harm in raising suspicion, but you shouldn't go around shouting that he his a thief. [/b]Instead you should just say you're not sure of the suspects motive and this should lead to questioning not lynching.
May you be blessed beyond measure.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by femolii: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nigerians will learn from this too.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Deiok(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
She didnt just raise alarm, i think she also join others to beat and set the innocent man on fire. Savages.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

Shes the one lighting the fire. Watch the video.

Besides its an assasination. Not really murder as they already knew who the guy was.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Larrykaysail(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

na the guy destiny ooo
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by SemuhleB(f): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
jesus500:
I blame the soldier for not defending himself, if I were him, I would kill anyone that attempt to take my life.

So you think that one Soldier could defend himself against the mob? What would happen when his bullets ran out? Those people were out for blood that day and I doubt they would have listened to anything the soldier had to say.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad / Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him / "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.