Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death (59034 Views)

Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him / Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
vikstandon:
Don't be fast to judge...you are no way different from the mob that killed the soldier, you probably would have done same...

Women are fragile and too emotional... Seeing a gun from a stranger, especially someone without an identity signifying a FORCE Man is enough to cause goose bump...

I blame the Soldier...He should have calmed the woman down and declared his identity immediately before the mob approached...

You may not know what this neighborhood has gone through in the hands of men of the underworld... The ill treatment is enough to cause gun scare, @the sight of a gun, every unknown person is likely a ROBBER, go tell the military man in your house I said so and I would probably do same if I found self in that situation...

My condolence to the bereaved family...May God always send HELPER and may he fill the space of ur brother, son, husband and father!

You blamed the victim because you think that you're wiser?
Aluu 4 didn't explain themselves from 6am until they were killed in the afternoon?
You think you understood mob mentality, that's why.
How many seconds does it take someone to raise alarm on you and people coming out to descend on you? Probably five seconds.
That soldier wasn't the first person to be killed because a false alarm was raised by one stupid person and definitely, he won't be the last if don't do away with mob culture.
My point: in this kind of situation, just pray you don't find yourself in such because noone is wiser.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
crazyABO:
She still gt time pack bobbi angry wen dey r through with u na ur bobbi go pack U tongue
na the only thing were your eyes fit see be that?
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
larrybee2017:

I could have replied you but then I realise you are "everywhere you go" no one with common sense will be.
but you just replied to him, see contradiction o! grin grin
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by crazyABO(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
na the only thing were your eyes fit see be that?
is it ur eyes tongue
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

I've heard horror stories about the Nigerian government administrative system so I can imagine, it is well, take heart kiss smiley
Thanks we can only hope for the best, have u had a listen to the jam I dedicated to you early in the day??
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by doskie(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:
Exactly my thought too. The media mess up stories most times nd bend the truth.

The story just doesn't add up. Btw which soldier jogs with a gun early in d morning?

Why didn't he explain or proof that he is a soldier when he was confronted?

its possible he was confronted with such violence that he had to immediately choose between killing them as much as he could or calling them to reason. unfortunately, his choice didnt work out as planned
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Piiko:
Thanks we can only hope for the best, have u had a listen to the jam I dedicated to you early in the day??
I have, nice! Thank you grin

Last I heard from Henry Knight was his bami mujo song

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Why do they want to persecute this woman? She saw a gun and raised the alarm. She did not do anything wrong. It's the African mentality of Jungle Justice that is wrong.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Rozaybb(f): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
winch. See as she resemble rozaybb tongue
die for my matter....hahahahahah.....ode
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:
Y blame the woman? anyone would av raised an alarm too.

I think she was just been security conscious, nd the soldier wasn't in uniform either.
so you cant see the woman setting fire on the soldier in the pic?
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by IYANGBALI: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rozaybb:
die for my matter....hahahahahah.....ode
rozaybb 3-9 iyangbali tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by feeloscar(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

I think she was just been security conscious, nd the soldier wasn't in uniform either.
Does being security conscious warrant killing an innocent citizen? She should have informed the Police or the vigilante if the Police were not handy.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by youngsahito(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

so are u trying to support jungle justice
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

well, whether he was a thief or not, the video clearly shows her lighting the guy up. jungle Justice is a crime whether the person is guilty or not. what Happened to apprehending him and calling the cops?
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by dinachi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:
You don't go about spreading ur ancestral curse! And yes I want you to know that I am Blessed beyond measure! My blessing is so infectious and immuned to cursed people!

His glory in me is sooooo illuminating too. Have a nice evening Mr man.
No atom of glory anywhere around you. The way they brutally and mercilessly killed that Captain is the way someone will raise false alarm, kill you and wipe off all your relatives! Since you are here spewing your curse and supporting the brutal murder of a young man whose only crime was jogging in a neighborhood filled with people like your cursed self!
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by AllTheWayUp: 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
[/b][b]
[/quote][/b][b][b][/b]
[/code][code]
[quote author=Mjshexy post=57144779]Evil minded woman sad
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Sirme411(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

Se U Av Sense like diz sha?
if it was ur Brother They lynched M sure diz rubbish Won't be coming from Your Mouth
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Azam101: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

raised alarm? I pray such calamity befall your family ewu of the highest order!
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Azam101: 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

Raised alarm? I pray such calamity befall your family ewu of the highest order
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by sinaj(f): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
dinachi:

No atom of glory anywhere around you. The way they brutally and mercilessly killed that Captain is the way someone will raise false alarm, kill you and wipe off all your relatives! Since you are here spewing your curse and supporting the brutal murder of a young man whose only crime was jogging in a neighborhood filled with people like your cursed self!
It's only in Africa that people counter other people's opinion with empty curse rather than points lol.

Your problem is just illiteracy nd Ignorance!
Now go rest ur poor brain old man. B4 it goes off for no reason. Lol

Peace be unto your troubled soul! smiley
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Collection01: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2017
I read online that it was revealed that the people of that town are very wicked. In an interview with one of the residents, she said they once buried a pastor alive for being a Christian. Now, there is no excuse to jungle justice, no matter what the crime is. And mind you, ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law. She will go in for it. And I only pray this will teach people a lot of lessons to always avoid lynching suspects. It could have been anyone.
Imagine a 14 years old boy killed for stealing only to fine out that he was innocent. Say no to jungle justice.

I rest my case.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Jhamzy(m): 12:51am On Jun 04, 2017
sinaj:

Security conscious to the point of burning him to death? U sef...
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Realali(f): 1:01am On Jun 04, 2017
sinaj:

Same thing would happen to you or one of your family soon fking heartless gal
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Ashmark(m): 4:59am On Jun 04, 2017
sinaj:

What are you saying?

She put fire on him!!!
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by gutlinhyde1: 7:30am On Jun 04, 2017
the guy holding a pistol, so why did he not kill her first or try to defend him self or is he Deff and dumb how can any1 defeat a trained armed soldier na wa o.... if not for anything guns were make to repel charging warriors so did he loose guard...
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Ikville(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2017
Why wud an off-duty military personnel on mufti be wielding such a firearm in a civilian environment for? Daz how we hav police/soldiers criminals & accidental discharge.
It may hav been a robbery gone wrong & being a soldier was a logical explanation for d possession of d gun. Cos he was a soldier doznt mean he wasnt trying to rob somebody. We hav see it happen a milliin times
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Mbariga1: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2017
pythonkid:
cool
so the captain was with a pistol and he allowed him self to be killed like that nooo i would have manovered if i were him
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by iamord(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

Yea..Cos am still wondering why he didn't shoot despite the fact that he knew his life was at stake. 2shots in d air would have been enough to disperse them. I wonder the kind of soldiers in Ghana's military. Trust Naija soldier, 3 body for dey ground.
if a people resort to jungle Justice or what so ever . the military and security bodies that part of the defence frame work are supposed to set an example and it's not by committing another jungle Justice in the name of Justice. and that's what the Ghana army did. showing maturity for others to follow which is hard to see from an African view point. despite the fact that they're agreived.. I just say i respect sense of unity displayed by Ghanaians. joining hands with the army man. considering that people don't like the authorities. the law will take its place and the those found guilty are doomed. there is not tow ways
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by pythonkid(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2017
Mbariga1:
so the captain was with a pistol and he allowed him self to be killed like that nooo i would have manovered if i were him

mugu do you know if has any bullet in side, do you know if they quickly collected it... u just talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect / Fulani Herdsmen Nabbed On Their Way To "Attack" A Community In Edo. Photos / Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.