Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death (59005 Views)

Kaduna: Alhaji Who Raised False Kidnap Alarm Leading To Lynching Of Man Arrested / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him / Ghanaian Soldier, Maxwell Mahama, Lynched & Burnt To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by moorevic(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Am still yet to understand the true story behind the lynching.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Kestolove(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
abg make una shoot her na...na just d breast wey go waste na him dey pain me...useless woman

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
silkytouch:

Is it Stupid day on Nairaland today? The article says she was arrested for raising alarm that got the guy lynched because she saw a gun on him. It is possible that the neighborhood's got a bad reputation for armed robbery and she simply did what anybody else would have done. Dont jumb on the bandwagon, think for yourself. God didnt fill your head with sour sop, its brain in there.

I followed the news here ghana. She knew who the man was., she lit the fire too. Why would someone with visible pistol ask for direction if they were a thief? Its an assasination. The case is more than what you are reading on blogs. It goes way above. Even a house of assembly member is involved.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by adecz: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
larrybee2017:

Like seriously where your brain dey? A woman raised alarm over nothing. Was he caught trying to break into a house or was he caught harrasing someone? Did you even watch the video to see the way the poor man was killed like a snake? Please don't type if you can't think

A strange fellow
in mufti, early morning
with concealed weapon,
asking for direction,
a few days after robbery in the area...

She did the ryt thing;
the mob did the wrong thing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by sinaj(f): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

Shes the one lighting the fire dumbass. Watch the video.

Besides its an assasination. Not really murder as they already knew who the guy was.
Agat ur msg. pussy!

Nxt plz!
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by michoim(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mjshexy:
Evil minded woman sad

Evil minded indeed.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by mzzhavilah(f): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:
Y blame the woman? anyone would av raised an alarm too.

I think she was just been security conscious, nd the soldier wasn't in uniform either.
security conscious ke, if he was ur brother i bet u wont say dis cos see where it landed an innocent man,and yes she is to be blamed she just wanted to look like a hero;
1. Was der any recorder robbery event in the area .
2.the soldier must ve been telling them he's a military personnel but since d old hag just wanted his blood it all feel on d soil.
I don't tink u should justify her raising false alarm and instigating odas into killing him. Many innocent lives have been lost like this there is no justification this was only heard cos he's a military man and more are to come if care is not taken to put an end to jungle justice
#jungle justice sucks#

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by michoim(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

I think she was just been security conscious, nd the soldier wasn't in uniform either.

What do you mean by that? But if she sees true armed robbers she won't be security conscious. After all how many true armed robbers had she raised alarm on in the time last? Her history and type of person should be verify.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by dinachi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

You are cursed beyond measure!

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Originalsly: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
AHCB:
Imagine at her age, she's still exposing her boobs? No wonder! Jealousy and hate made her act the way she did. No doubt, I won't be surprise her sons and daughters are losers that was why she let her emotion get the best of her.
Hmmm...... it is better to judge age by the boobs than by the face....especially in these crucial times.
@ topic..... the woman did what she was supposed to do..... why condemn her?
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by sinaj(f): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
mzzhavilah:
security conscious ke, if he was ur brother i bet u wont say dis cos see where it landed an innocent man,and yes she is to be blamed she just wanted to look like a hero;
1. Was der any recorder robbery event in the area .
2.the soldier must ve been telling them he's a military personnel but since d old hag just wanted his blood it all feel on d soil.
I don't tink u should justify her raising false alarm and instigating odas into killing him. Many innocent lives have been lost like this there is no justification this was only heard cos he's a military man and more are to come if care is not taken to put an end to jungle justice
#jungle justice sucks#

The woman was right in raising an alarm whether false or true. It was left for the guy to identify himself.
The mob was wrong in lynching him.
If you think she was wrong go spend a week in a criminal laden society.

Btw I dnt support jungle justice nd never insinuated so in my post.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by TrumpDonald2: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

My thoughts exactly, it's the jungle justice mentality I blame, it's a really unfortunate situation. Plus the guy even had a gun and he still didn't shoot upon being attacked, poor soul, this story really touched me.

Yea..Cos am still wondering why he didn't shoot despite the fact that he knew his life was at stake. 2shots in d air would have been enough to disperse them. I wonder the kind of soldiers in Ghana's military. Trust Naija soldier, 3 body for dey ground.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by delivryboy: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

Your comment seems to support their action, so anyone who's not wearing uniform can be lynched?

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by sinaj(f): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
delivryboy:

Your comment seems to support their action, so anyone who's not wearing uniform can be lynched?
Oga I don't support the lynching part plsssssss!

My post is about the raising of alarm! u guys should learn to read to comprehend!
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

Yea..Cos am still wondering why he didn't shoot despite the fact that he knew his life was at stake. 2shots in d air would have been enough to disperse them. I wonder the kind of soldiers in Ghana's military. Trust Naija soldier, 3 body for dey ground.
A Naija soldier wouldn't spare any time

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by IYANGBALI: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
winch. See as she resemble rozaybb tongue
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

Can you see the picture where the woman was lighting the fire?
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

A Naija soldier wouldn't spare any time
how do you know this were you ever in Nigerian army??
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by sinaj(f): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
dinachi:

You don't go about spreading ur ancestral curse! And yes I want you to know that I am Blessed beyond measure! My blessing is so infectious and immuned to cursed people!

His glory in me is sooooo illuminating too. Have a nice evening Mr man.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Billygee2u: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by sosa993: 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:
Oga I don't support the lynching part plsssssss!

My post is about the raising of alarm! u guys should learn to read to comprehend!

I think some guys just mentioned those people knew the soldier, from what I heard it was more of an assassination. Aluu 4 comes to mind.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by mhizgap(f): 6:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rip Captain

Your blood would surely avenge you.

I cried when I watched the video and still crying.

Those who kill by the sword would die by the sword.

#Gallant

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by dy27(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by phoenixthefirst(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
dinachi:

I know how you feel about this whole thing. But please I implore you, do not curse her. Not that I believe these curses are potent. I don't just want you to curse. We don't need to curse.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by kogistar: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:
Exactly my thought too. The media mess up stories most times nd bend the truth.

The story just doesn't add up. Btw which soldier jogs with a gun early in d morning?

Why didn't he explain or proof that he is a soldier when he was confronted?

he tried to proof, but they didn't give him time to do so
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by TinaAnita(f): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rest in pieces witch
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Piiko:
how do you know this were you ever in Nigerian army??
Nope, but I can't imagine the average one getting accosted like that and not using the weapon to defend themselves, although to be fair I don't know what and how it went down exactly
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Cmanforall: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

... Was also wondering why the soldier did not scream or shout that he's a soldier...?
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by jesus500(m): 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
SemuhleB:

So you think that one Soldier could defend himself against the mob? What would happen when his bullets ran out? Those people were out for blood that day and I doubt they would have listened to anything the soldier had to say.
nevertheless he would not have died in such a gruesome and painful manner, in fact chances are, he would still be alive if he had tried! Killing one or two persons would have made others back down, RIP to him and may his killers be brought to book to show that justice and righteousness is still alive.
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
1bkaye:

Nope, but I can't imagine the average one getting accosted like that and not using the weapon to defend themselves, although to be fair I don't know what and how it went down exactly
I was in the Nigerian Army albeit briefly in 2008(Nigerian Defence academy) I left coz I couldn't cope, common sense dictates that he should have tried to go with some offices under his command as a commissioned officer or have a good rapport in whichever community you find urself in. Military men here are mean and wicked because we are hardened during training and superiority complex is forced down on us, mistaken identities always doesn't end well in this part of the world Google Aluu 4 killings for more insight
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
nawa ooo!
Re: The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death by doskie(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
sinaj:

thats true but if shes the same person lighting a match in the second picture, then she is liable to murder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Discovers Marijuana Inside Yam He Was Given To Deliver Abroad / Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him / "I Rob To Spray Money On Kwam 1 And Pasuma" - Armed Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.