Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking (7913 Views)

First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / Banks Jittery As MTN, Others Veer Into Mobile Banking / All Bank Mobile Banking Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by dingbang(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Emnyte:
Pls help me, somebody registered my line on first mobile app on my behalf through my carelessness. Claiming they work with firstbank and that my ATM card was blocked. Out of agitation and fear he lured me into revealing my banking details, and before I knew it he debited every dime in my account. So I quickly rushed to the bank and changed my ATM pin. Now I want to start using the app myself, but I don't know what was set as my mpin and security questions. what do I do sir.
this is a security issue.. Pls visit any first bank branch and inform the customer service about it
Re: All You Need To Know About First Bank Mobile Banking by Fmdipo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
dingbang:
First bank mobile app has evolved to become the most reliable Mobile banking apps due to better transaction services to her customers

My ex-colleague at working place downloaded first mobile app on my phone and registered his account on it because he was not using android phone. Later he bought an android phone, downloaded the app and registered the same account on it. Now I'm unable to register my account on my phone! We have visited first bank branches separately to remove his account details from the first mobile on my phone but they were telling us stories that we should come together. Meanwhile we are no longer living in the same state, this is becoming annoying. I told them to call the registered phone number on his account profile to confirm, they rejected! I didn't even bother to renew my ATM card because it would be useless, would not be able to use it to activate first mobile.

Please help

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is 1 Billion? / Gnld Super Gro Fertilizer For Poultry Farming / How Can I Open A Webmoney Account And Fund It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.