Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage (2244 Views)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / A Man Down On His Kneels While Proposing Marriage To His Fiancee. / Should A Guy Kneel Down When Proposing Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by snowsdream(f): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2005
Every Guy I Know Wants Me For a Wife

What's up people. I am a lady and not ready for marriage but everytime i get to know someone or a guy ask me for friendship and i agree the next thing i will hear is that they love me and will want me for a wife and they will all appear very serious meanwhile they are like 19 to like 28 years of age.

There was this guy I met and he said he just likes me and will want me for a friend i agreed but later the story changed that he has fallen in love with me and will want me to be his future wife, and many other numerous guys even the ones i meet online or chat room still end up fallen in love. I think it is gettin too much.

Though I don't have a current boyfriend and not even intending to have any now but the way they tell me about marriage is gettin out of hand. Help me because i don't even have a clue of what to do because this guys don't even want to accept no. I am still a student.
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by FOD(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2005
Congrats!
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by Seun(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2005
Think of it this way: what do you have to offer that would make a man want to put the effort of maintaining friendship with you with no strings attached? Nothing? I thought so! Why should they spend all that energy trying to please you if they are not going to get anything in return? Why should a young man be made to labour so hard to keep you interested in him if at the end of the day there's nothing in it for them?
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by snowsdream(f): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2005
Like i said before they ask me for just friendship.
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by prettyH(f): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2005
My dear good for u abi, so u can spread ur tentacles far and wide and pick the best. Or what do u feel?
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by doubleface(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2005
they will all appear very serious.... rolleyes rolleyes shocked shocked
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by prettyH(f): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2005
Sorry df, bout what?
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by Oracle(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2005
well girl this is not a joking matter
marriage is a life time experience so if u make
a mistake itz a lifetime mistake
i dunno what to say but girl BE WISE
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by Hotstepper(f): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2005
GURL, WHEN I READ UR THREAD, I THOUGHT I WAS DA ONE WRITING IT. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU IS DA SAME THING HAPPENING TO ME..NO COMMA OR FULL STOP REMOVED. I MASELF IS GETTING TIRED OF IT. EVEN WHEN U ENTER A 9ERIAN PARTY PER SE, EVEN DA WOMEN KEEP ASKING ME DAT THEY HAVE A NEPHEW IN LONDON, U.S, SONS ETC FOR ME AND AM LIKE. IS IT WRITTEN ANYWHERE DAT AM LOOKING 4 A HUBBY..4 CRYING OUT LOUD, AM A STUDENT LAWDDDDD..GURL, BE STRONG, 99.9 PERCENT OF DEM R FAKE. U KNOW 9JA, SAYING "I LOVE U" 2 PPL AIN'T NUTHING 2 ME..BE CAREFUL CUZ ALL OF DEM GAT A MISSION.
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by Seun(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2005
All you have to do is keep pushing them away and by the time you are 30 you will discover that nobody will want to marry you! Hopefully this will make you really happy! I have never heard a man complaining that too many girls want to marry him.
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by IAH(f): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2005
Seun:

I have never heard a man complaining that too many girls want to marry him.

Neither have I heard a girl complaining! Lol cheesy
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by IAH(f): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2005
Ok, let me correct myself. Actually, hot girls don’t complain because they are already used to being admired and are even so addicted to it that if a single day passes and nobody makes at least a pass at them, they’ll be like "what’s wrong with me today?" We in the other category might however see it as a problem and thus complain about it because emm... grin
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by Hotstepper(f): 3:00am On Dec 15, 2005
ahhaha, itz not bad sha atleast i know i have 4rom plenty of them to chose 4rom but am dating sum1 now datz why ppl..lol..enough said
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by sexydoll(f): 5:24am On Dec 15, 2005
male friends proposing marriage to you is really not a bad thing you know, i think the reason why they all end up proposing to you is because they saw something in you that makes them feel you would be a good wife and that you are matured enough to be one. so you need to get used to it  and stop been worried about it. be wise and remember is not just anything you are talking here but  marriage  so you really need to think about it. cheesy
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by yemstrad(f): 8:36am On Dec 15, 2005
May be God has predestined u or giving u the talent to be an excellent wife on earth. Wise men must have seen this whenever they approach u and who will not want to go for good thing esspecially when there is no danger associated.

Talk to baba God to change reduce the degree of such talent.

My sister no vex for me o, i be original omo oko (bush boy)
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by nuellabond(f): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2006
My dear snowdream, plz wake up.Dont alwayz believe any one who says marriage really means it.Men culd go to any level just to get u in bed.So concentrate more on ur studies gal.
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by hibans(f): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2006
Seun, i think u'r right. let her keep pushing them by time she reach 30 she'll be happy then shocked
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by scondy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2006
my opinion is that they all say ~marriage~ becos they know that will get ur attention and make u think they r serious. and really they guessed right. it`s a normal thing for a girl to get proposals from guys.if u dont get it,then there`s a problem. so i really wonder why u r overwhelmed by it all. but pls dont be, they might not be for real.
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by MP007(m): 1:06am On Jul 02, 2007
u lucky to have guyz asking u to marriage em', many ladies out there are dying the opportunity u have.U better make up ur mind before the table turns.U dont wanna be the one chasing guyz, i have seen it happen.
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by Topsido(m): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2007
Snowdream the answer is this:
You are beautiful, lovable but not sexy,that's y, i think
Ask ur friends and tell me if am wrong.
Holla me after your findings and i shed morelight on it.
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by Ranoscky(m): 3:04am On Sep 14, 2012
Ehen??.... U dey get more marriage proposal from guys, and so fvck what? undecided... Wetin u want make we do?... U don hype ur dirty ego finish for secret, u no lyk the silent attention wey u dey get; U wan hype am for here make we dey jisoro abi wetin?... Wait until u'll b the one chasing after men, na dat tym ur eye go clear.

Nonsense!
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by bittyend(m): 3:11am On Sep 14, 2012
You must have the good pus.sy.
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by amyg(f): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2012
Ranoscky: Ehen??.... U dey get more marriage proposal from guys, and so fvck what? undecided... Wetin u want make we do?... U don hype ur dirty ego finish for secret, u no lyk the silent attention wey u dey get; U wan hype am for here make we dey jisoro abi wetin?... Wait until u'll b the one chasing after men, na dat tym ur eye go clear.

Nonsense!
Ha,easy nah bros.abi e dey pain u say she dey get attention from ur fellow guys?e-beef
Cool temper
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2012
Complete the story ; ... And there is that one friend you like that hardly notice your qualities. Trust me, I have seen this all happened before . Nothing new under the sun. If you are not careful, you d marry the wrong guy. Please be wise
Re: My Male Friends Always End Up Proposing Marriage by Sijo01(f): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2012
Ranoscky: Ehen??.... U dey get more marriage proposal from guys, and so fvck what? undecided... Wetin u want make we do?... U don hype ur dirty ego finish for secret, u no lyk the silent attention wey u dey get; U wan hype am for here make we dey jisoro abi wetin?... Wait until u'll b the one chasing after men, na dat tym ur eye go clear.

Nonsense!

Bros, watin apn na Na sleep nor gree catch u mak u go dig 2005 thread comeout?? Op wey u dey provoke for was last seen on Oct 11 2007.na wa for u o.

(1) (Reply)

A Pretty & Naturally Endowed Lady Whose Spoken English Is Awful / What Would U Do? / Self-esteem And Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.