Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase (45553 Views)

Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria / Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by CloudResident(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ben Bruce? Is that common sense?

UncleBuruji as hefty as you are, methinks you got a catfish brain cos this is the first time am hearing from you in the Senate. undecided
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by glossy6(f): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
cornelin:
And why are we not occupying Nigeria yet..?

There's no space to occupy tongue
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by isnovic(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
I do not blame them.

A passive citizenry should be ready to take all that is thrown at them.
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Bobby808: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
icedfire:
Good move. They should keep increasing it until Nigerians realise we don't need this people
Damn too good a move. Next time we including myself go look well before voting. But I regret sha.

1 Like

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Aburi001: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Ben Bruce?
He is not making "a common sense" here at all angry

1 Like

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by cornelin(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
glossy6:

There's no space to occupy tongue
Nigeria is too big for few inconsequential elite
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ben Bruce, so disappointed!!!
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by GoodMuyis(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
mekstaniac:
Even if it gets to 870, we will survive. God will never abandon us

FTC for the very 1st time

I dedicate this one to our sick vegetable ghost President....I mean Booohari. Get well soon grin grin grin grin grin

Stop na, i go vex with you oo
He his freelance president, so he can work from anywhere
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by olapink: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
chucs:
Ben Bruce.
even the common sense man is even worser than buhari

1 Like

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by lilytender: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Do you all noticed that the only Yoruba Sinator that recommended and approved the increase is Sinator Buruji Kashamu representing drug constituency? Very very soon, we shall send him to Trump to explain why he wants to outshine the Ibos in drug pushing.
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by dangwarmai(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sen. Gaya is the first to sign ko? We will not take this shit from you. Just come to Kano we will give you a message to Abuja.
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by bizhop01: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
imported into Nigeria
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by biztip: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Ben Bruce?
seems he forgot his COMMON SEnSE at home b4 coming
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by biztip: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
lilytender:
Do you all noticed that the only Yoruba Sinator that recommended and approved the increase is Sinator Buruji Kashamu representing drug constituency? Very very soon, we shall send him to Trump to explain why he wants to outshine the Ibos in drug pushing.
or d yorubas in ritual killing
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Ayomideen(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
As u take list dem naso thunder go take strike them angry
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Bobby808: 5:20am On Jun 04, 2017
icedfire:
Good move. They should keep increasing it until Nigerians realise we don't need this people
Damn too good a move. Next time we including myself go look well before voting. But I regret sha......
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by PStacks(m): 5:43am On Jun 04, 2017
Newshelm:
The Senate Committee on Works on Thursday recommended an increase in the pump price of petrol from N145 to N150 for the implementation of the proposed National Roads Fund (NRF).

A copy of the report obtained by Daily Trust Newspaper revealed that 12 out of the 15 members of the committee have endorsed it.

Senators who endorsed the report are

1. Senators Gaya,
2. Clifford Ordia,
3. Barnabas Gemade,
4. Mao Ohuabunwa,
5. Bukar Abba Ibrahim,
6. Ben Bruce,
7. Gilbert Nnaji,
8. Abubakar Kyari,
9. Ibrahim Danbaba,
10. Mustapha Bukar,
11. Sani Mustapha and
12. Buruji Kashamu.

Those whose signatures were not appended on the report are"

1. Senators Olusola Adeyeye
2. Biodun Olujimi and
3. Ahmad Ogembe.

The report has been distributed to senators.

Under the sources of revenue for the National roads fund, the committee recommended as follows, “fuel levy of N5 chargeable per litre on any volume of petrol and diesel products imported into Nigeria and on locally refined petroleum products”.

This recommendation is coming a year after President Muhammadu Buhari raised the pump price of fuel from N87 to N145 per litre.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/the-12-senators-that-endorsed-fuel.html

did I just see Ben Bruce in the list?

Is this how to make "COMMON SENSE"?

Well my dad had always told me common sense is not common.
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Redhot111(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2017
May God punish dat senator Clifford ordia for all esan people
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by highchief1: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Ben Bruce is very deceitful
they all will not be Alife by Xmas this year
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Obeysco: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
God will surely relocate them......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.