Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase (45559 Views)

Senators That Sponsored Three Controversial Bills In Nigeria / Full List Of The 61 Senators That Endorsed Ahmed Lawan For Senate President / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Evablizin(f): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
transient123:

God and loot is a mis monomer, is He a thief like us, haba. Please, correct that before it is too late.
ok tnx
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Actuarydeji(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
mekstaniac:
Even if it gets to 870, we will survive. God will never abandon us
You need to receive sense
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Afamed: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pavarottii:
Stop dis rubbish! By trying to vindicate d government in power. It's buhari and osinbanjo that increased it.
Even when you are presented with facts and figures?

1 Like

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by petishegzy(m): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
The thunder that will fire some of you,is coming from North Korea
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by transient123(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Evablizin:
ok tnx

Good one sister. Love a humble type like you.

I detest arrogance, it is always the foundation of destruction.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by biuty20: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
I weep for Nigeria my country
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by VivaLaFrans: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
angry
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by OddBall(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
It seems, Senator Ben "common sense" "all-noise-no-action" Bruce couldn't stand up to the Powerful Oil marketers' lobbying force.....After voting for this, he'll come on twitter and start forming "man of the people". Infact, i have more respect for rogues like Sen. Buruji Kashamu , atleast he doesn't bother to pretend that he's not just another overpaid empty Politician.
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Kondomatic(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
that means the guy is a pretender
Serious
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by holuphisayor(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
truth is....even if dangote finishes his refinery ....we'll buy fuel for #240 per litre....#what a country
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by jbnm: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
bunch of criminals
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Obansy112(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
kudos to sent. Ahmad ogembe ,,,, how I wish u can replaced dz Yeye Bello called governor.....
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Even bruce?...this criminals must be hung!...revolution is inevitable!
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by kamalsal: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
If they like let them say ma we start paying rent for being alive
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by nell4: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
ipobbigot7:
I know biafuro senators will be among them, because evil cannot be committed without them.
idiota, na only biafuro you saw there abii. shame no dey catch u say your kinsman dey there. you have been noticed okay cos at the mention of biafra you get orgasmic.
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by tyav7: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
So Gemade can talk. Thought he is still snoring in the chamber
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by menthomatics(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Etut Bruce?
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by shitshappen(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Senators who endorsed the report are

1. Senators Gaya,
2. Clifford Ordia,
3. Barnabas Gemade,
4. Mao Ohuabunwa,
5. Bukar Abba Ibrahim,
6. Ben Bruce,
7. Gilbert Nnaji,
8. Abubakar Kyari,
9. Ibrahim Danbaba,
10. Mustapha Bukar,
11. Sani Mustapha and
12. Buruji Kashamu.

Those whose signatures were not appended on the report are"

1. Senators Olusola Adeyeye
2. Biodun Olujimi and
3. Ahmad Ogembe.

Mao, our draft pick who is also a daft pri¢k. I see you
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
even dis dullard called Gilbert nnaji

1 Like

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by four4: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Check the list, those sinators that supported this useless bill from the southern part of Nigeria re all from PDP............ I don't known if I am the only one that can c this.

2. Clifford Ordia,
4. Mao Ohuabunwa,
6. Ben Bruce,
7. Gilbert Nnaji,
12. Buruji kashamu

1 Like

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Edmomd(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
karlz:

yea the sinator representing twitter constituency,all his showmanship ends on twitter
The day I hammered sense into his head he removed me from his twitter account.
These people have nothing to offer us.
I wonder why some nairalanders will be supporting him.
Mr. NO SENSE AT ALL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Promise1991: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Even our own Brucely?
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by Remii(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Ben Bruce?

why is he then saying that cannot happen without increase in minimum wage in one of his common sense videos?
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by michoim(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
See Ben Bruce name there. After he will be claiming to be fighting for the masses. This PDP people are hypocrites to the core.
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by lobul: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
even morris bruse also join them. and u guys are saying we should pray for buhari to survive rubbish.
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by soflygerian(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Newshelm:
The Senate Committee on Works on Thursday recommended an increase in the pump price of petrol from N145 to N150 for the implementation of the proposed National Roads Fund (NRF).

A copy of the report obtained by Daily Trust Newspaper revealed that 12 out of the 15 members of the committee have endorsed it.

Senators who endorsed the report are

1. Senators Gaya,
2. Clifford Ordia,
3. Barnabas Gemade,
4. Mao Ohuabunwa,
5. Bukar Abba Ibrahim,
6. Ben Bruce,
7. Gilbert Nnaji,
8. Abubakar Kyari,
9. Ibrahim Danbaba,
10. Mustapha Bukar,
11. Sani Mustapha and
12. Buruji Kashamu.

Those whose signatures were not appended on the report are"

1. Senators Olusola Adeyeye
2. Biodun Olujimi and
3. Ahmad Ogembe.

The report has been distributed to senators.

Under the sources of revenue for the National roads fund, the committee recommended as follows, “fuel levy of N5 chargeable per litre on any volume of petrol and diesel products imported into Nigeria and on locally refined petroleum products”.

This recommendation is coming a year after President Muhammadu Buhari raised the pump price of fuel from N87 to N145 per litre.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/the-12-senators-that-endorsed-fuel.html

Am yet to feel the impact of the sudden increase to 145, nw an upcoming #5. WaaAridis??!!!
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by deflover(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
madridguy:
God alone will judge them all. Useless heartless rogues.

Leave God out of it oga
Its either we fight or we die

2 Likes

Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by dreamangel: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Some more than others
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by muller101(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Ben Bruce?
no Bruce lee
Re: The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase by mikelangs(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
Don't mind these guys. They will soon be relocated. Why can't they fight for reduction they are talking of increase . I said it before our biggest problem in Nigeria is these senatots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo / Ighalo Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.