Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! (5121 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / LADIES WEAK POINT – 5 Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by good20: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Men You Should not wear a boxer when going to bed so as to allow your woman feel the muscle verily when sle'eping next to you.

Continue reading here===> http://www.ofofonews.com/2017/06/5-things-girls-want-from-guys-during-sx.html

1 Share

Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by justFEARLESS(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mhiz linda....... somebody's daughter's pics. Nbano!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Guys beware: La click la dick disappeear

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by IdeyFindWife: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
good20:
Men You Should not wear a boxer when going to bed so as to allow your woman [b]feel the muscle verily [/b]when sle'eping next to you.

Continue reading here===> http://www.ofofonews.com/2017/06/5-things-girls-want-from-guys-during-sx.html

Chai, "feel the muscle" indeed! Shey na Toyota or Honda?
Badt guy Badooski!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by Kelly2713(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
negudu to op

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by AskProf: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
good20:
Men You Should not wear a boxer when going to bed so as to allow your woman feel the muscle verily when sle'eping next to you.

Kindergarten blogger.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by gbzed(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
This is it OP am sorry But i gotta do this

1. Make sure that you tell her some sweet words when you are on her e.g i love you honey, i feel sweet when am inside you.

2. Make sure that you ro'ma'nce her for at least 3 minutes before en'teri'ng her.
Fin*ger' fu*ck' her before and after s*x'. Am sure she will love it.

4. After s*x' go shower with her while moving na*ked' together.
You can ki*ss her and play some s*x' in the bathroom.
It's madly swe'et in the bathroom.

5. Lastly, change the s*x' styles without your di'ck' coming out of her ho*ne'y pot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by Hades2016(m): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
gbzed:

1. Make sure that you tell her some sweet words when you are on her e.g i love you honey, i feel sweet when am inside you.

2. Make sure that you ro'ma'nce her for at least 3 minutes before en'teri'ng her.

5. Lastly, change the s*x' styles without your di'ck' coming out of her ho*ne'y pot.

how can I change style without my dick coming out undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by gbzed(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hades2016:
how can I change style without my duck coming out undecided
Na so dem write am for for d site ask d OP
Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by Hades2016(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
gbzed:

Na so dem write am for for d site ask d OP
how can that be possible undecided
Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by Godfidence: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
gbzed:

Where's my vaseline cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by gbzed(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hades2016:
how can that be possible undecided
I knw no I only save Una d stress of clickin d yeye link

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by oyatz(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Whose picture is this abeg?
Is it Pres Donald Trup of the USA, Pres Kim Jong un of North Korea or a hybrid of both?

Hades2016:
how can I change style without my dick coming out undecided
Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by Hades2016(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
oyatz:
Whose picture is this abeg?
Is it Pres Donald Trup of the USA, Pres Kim Jong un of North Korea or a hybrid of both?

both undecided
Re: 5 Things Girls Want From Guys During S*x, Every Girl Enjoy Number 3 And 5, Guys! by Olibboy: 5:25am On Jun 04, 2017
good20:

Don't let kira catch u with her pic.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Fat Guys? / Slay Queen Dumped By Boyfriend For Cooking This Okra Soup / Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.