Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (5121 Views)

Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / FULL VIDEO: Malu Trevejo Sex Tape And Nudes Photos Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Jemma225(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2019
When will some ladies learn about sending N00d pictures to guys in the name of love or money. A beautiful slay queen has got herself trending online and a subject of mockery after her n00d pictures were released online and have since been trending.

According to reports, the accountancy graduate identified as Mbayama Jombo from Lusaka, Zambia was reported to have sent the purported pictures to an older white lover in Europe who was said to have leaked them.
SEE MORE PHOTO

[url=ladyme.club/2019/10/19/zambian-slay-queens-nude-photos-leaked-online-after-sending-to-european-lover/]ZAMBIAN SLAY QUEEN N00D PHOTO LEAKED ONLINE AFTER SENDING IT TO EUROPEAN LOVER[/url]

Re: Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2019
Good for her
Re: Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Moode(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Hmm
Re: Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Tonyspecial(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2019
I can't see anything nude here
Re: Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2019
Idiot op

Half of his so called "news" are stupid adverts angry
You'll never make it this way

1 Like

Re: Zambian Slay Queen’s N00d Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover by sapeleboi(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2019
op pls now let me see

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much / She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Do Men Really Feel Attracted To Women Who Use Excessive Makeup? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.