Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia (22020 Views)

Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by Yuneehk(f): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
mysticgal:

Now,on my own part the pain is indescribable. When it's that time of the month everyone irritate me even myself,I have not been pregnant nor have I given birth but I have painfull contractions,coupled with nausea,and one of my legs stop functioning. My dear the pain is indescribable oh.
Plus I take 4 drugs before and during the time. Its not easy
Now include loss of appetite leading to general body weakness cry
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by mysticgal(f): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
lenghtinny:

Sounds like a one hell of a ride kinda tale...
The reason why I dey always thank baba God say e no change my sex at the dying minutes is because of menstruation and pregnancy...
That's very funny,in my next life I would want to come back a woman tongue
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by Ikillfools: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
All I see here is just girls trying to wipe up sentiment over something that isn't anybody's fault.

1 Like

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by mysticgal(f): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yuneehk:

Now include loss of appetite leading to general body weakness cry
Spot on.
My immediate sister spends most of her 4days in the hospital. I heard funmi iyanda has this problems too
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by mysticgal(f): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
kaboninc:

So the thing is paining you abi
Come lemme check your temperature, its seems very high
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by mysticgal(f): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ikillfools:
So why complain as if it was man made? undecided
How e dey do you undecided

1 Like

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by Ikillfools: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
mysticgal:

How e dey do you undecided
How do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by kaboninc(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
mysticgal:

Come lemme check your temperature, its seems very high

Please come quic quic.

Am actually sick sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by timilehin007(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
kceewhyte:
hahahahaha
grin

1 Like

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by timilehin007(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
kceewhyte:
am looking at one now

U dey look ilukulook
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Some women suffer from endometrius that's why they feel such excruciating pain during their period . Its surprisingly common in women .
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by mysticgal(f): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ikillfools:
How do you mean?
We are complaining, yes.
We are sharing experiences....yes. The women who go through labour pain,do they complain....yes,is the pain man made......I don't think so. Do you?

Don't take life to hard bro

1 Like

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by StarPlayer: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I agree with her sooo much! As my period comes only like harmattan season sha..i feel like its the end of the world for me embarassed embarassed embarassed

The pain i feel is like i broke all my bones into pieces cry cry cry
You, just like her is an attention seeker. Can you now keep shut and gerrarahere?

1 Like

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by mysticgal(f): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
kaboninc:

Please come quic quic.

Am actually sick sef embarassed embarassed embarassed
See your life?

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by StarPlayer: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
i give Bleep
Are you high? Cos this statement just doesn't make any sense
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by AngelicBeing: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wow, the sacrifice of motherhood sad
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by kaboninc(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
mysticgal:

See your life?

Am having menstrual flow through my bum bum.. .abi issit only yhu ladies that have flow?
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by Ikillfools: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
mysticgal:

We are complaining, yes.
We are sharing experiences....yes. The women who go through labour pain,do they complain....yes,is the pain man made......I don't think so. Do you?

Don't take life to hard bro
Complaining to who or whom? That's what I'm asking. You should know people who complain are the ones who take life too hard.
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by Littlefish(f): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
I don't think every woman suffers pain, because I for one if I don't tell you ,you will not know am on.
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by gud4dbest(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
ikbnice:
It is a sign that you are fertile nah

if she feels much pain make she see a doctor abi nah!
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by LilySopi(f): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ikillfools:
Whose fault is it that you, and many women have leaky vaginas?

U must b senseless

1 Like

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by stilldoingokay(f): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I agree with her sooo much! As my period comes only like harmattan season sha..i feel like its the end of the world for me embarassed embarassed embarassed

sorry I don't understand, is it the same mestruration, am doing every month or is their another vision
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
if she doesn't like her menstruation period she should just cut off her vagina or take out her womb and she will be free! but wait o! that means she will no longer be a woman.
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by jakandeola(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yuneehk:

RIP written English undecided
abeg get out
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
stilldoingokay:

sorry I don't understand, is it the same mestruration, am doing every month or is their another vision
i wondered maybe she is a transvestite for having menstruation once a year. grin
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by Yuneehk(f): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
mysticgal:

Spot on.
My immediate sister spends most of her 4days in the hospital. I heard funmi iyanda has this problems too
Ehya.. Sorry about your sister's. I hear for most, the pain goes away after first child's delivery. I really hope we fall into that category because that pain no be here cry
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by Funkybabee(f): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
it ain't easy dear, just carry your cross!!!! that's it
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by bionixs: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Whitencious boss and African Diva, Dencia, has taken to Snapchat to disclose that menstruation should be seen as a form of disability.

She further went further to disclose that the pain she goes through during those moments, goes right through her soul.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/menstruation-seen-form-disability-dencia.html

Lalasticlala
stupid girl
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by jakandeola(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ashley86400:
What does mestruation feel like?

Imagine a dull knife being stabbed into your vagina repeatedly. . you're not dying, but you can feel the pain as if you are being stabbed to death from your womb to your vagina.

The pain comes with migraines,headaches, irritation,diarrhea. .and sometimes,it the pain gets to much that your stomach will turn and you get nauseating and start throwing up.

I hate the world (and myself) whenever I'm on my period.

Some women end up in the hospital. I have a friend who has to be taken to the hospital at least eight times out of twelve months because she's always fainting just because of the excruciating pain she feels.

Dencia, I totally understand you.
can it kill

1 Like

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by bonifieldstun(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

lol Trap queen ur beautiful face has trapped my soul o
Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by KemjikaEme: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
I don't think the word disability is an appropriate word but you can relate to what she said if you are one of those women that pass through painful menstruration each month.

The BOYS on this thread reacting negatively don't have an idea of what women pass through every month. Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity. You all need to read and be more sensitive to what women go through.

I'm currently on my period,been in serious pains since yesterday, can't eat properly lest i throw up.
Have to swallow Avomine otherwise i will throw up,been lying down and can't move around and do things for myself.
I can't attend events or go outdoors because of the pains.
I've asked a Gyn for drugs and he only prescribed panadol because one can be addicted to other pain killers in a long run.
Before the period starts,i experience a truck load of PMS.
If i had a choice, i wouldn't go through menses at all but that's function of woman's reproductive system.
I'm currently self employed so it's easy for me to lie down at home and manage myself but what's gonna happen when i start working under people?

Please respect Women and stop ranting nonesense out of ignorance!

7 Likes

Re: Menstruation Should Be Seen As A Form Of Disability – Dencia by rosy1992(f): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
A lady's worth cannot be overemphasized, every woman has different body anatomy. Not all of them experience menstrual pain although some of us do experience it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Artistes 2018 / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.