Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo (80066 Views)

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Franchise21:
Stay clear... Thatz her property
lol
.someone cannot appreciate people in peace again
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Oyindidi(f): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
I pray u hold after 1 year
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by bionixs: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Franchise21(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
sekxy:

lol
.someone cannot appreciate people in peace again
Lol... Goan appreciate young bachelors like me n nt already taken ones cheesy
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by cerowo(f): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
StarPlayer:
Nice pic, please how old are you?
How old do u tink i am?
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Franchise21:
Lol... Goan appreciate young bachelors like me n nt already taken ones cheesy
hahahah. .u are handsome too
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by hmbassey1960(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Authority ooh yes given unto her
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
I had said in one pre wedding thread, there will be counter pre wedding soon

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lol she's like, "My precious"

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by StarPlayer: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
cerowo:

How old do u tink i am?
23/24. Don’t know that's why i want to be sure before I proceed
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Tedassie(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
fastgyal:
OP she isn't holding it, she just placed her hand on it. I rushed to this thread thinking I'd see her grab the 'cassava'. I'm disappointed.
she was only 'annointing' the 'cassava' for the action ahead...y ya blood dey hot sef¿
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by cerowo(f): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
StarPlayer:
23/24. Don’t know that's why i want to be sure before I proceed
What do u want 2 proceed on... Though yr guess wat wrong...
I cant tell u my age
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Tedassie(m): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lilimax:
It was not intensional from what I could see embarassed
Perhaps it wasn't 'intensional' but sure looks INTENTIONAL

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by udemzyudex(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oma se ooo.. You can easily tell that these ones are getting married for the wrong reasons

From pre-wedding pictures, you can easily predict how the marriage will go, especially in this world of moral decadence and perversion

Over sabi, see as u jump into conclusion..
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by StarPlayer: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
cerowo:

What do u want 2 proceed on... Though yr guess wat wrong...
I cant tell u my age
Why not? You don't know what I want from us yet now
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by cerowo(f): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
StarPlayer:
Why not? You don't know what I want from us yet now
Can u do me a favour!
Stop mentioning me
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hahahahah, very funny.
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I tell you.
Some people are born without sense. This is the picture they will show their grand-kids a few decades from now abi ?

I tell you. even wen they have become more sensible n decide to hide it, as long as it has entered the internet, their grandchildren will stumble on it somehow
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by imma2(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
Franchise21:
How u take knw? Ur gf follow degrade am?
That's her business. I don't care tongue tongue
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
udemzyudex:

Over sabi, see as u jump into conclusion..
Abi na wetin you feel for this matter? cheesy
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by dangotesmummy: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
So you mean this picture will be like a banner on their wedding day in the reception in the presence of families, in-laws,parents, elders,grandparents, family friends and kids.like really? undecided

I trust Yoruba moms or Yoruba mother in-laws with the unpleasant looks after the wedding.
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rozaybb na you be dat abi?she no dry take eye see prick Na so her body go dey shake
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:
thornapple grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abeg hurry grin grin grin
come and see the part this wife to be is holding grin

grin grin grin grin
Nice.
That's a demonstration of ownership.
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
thornapple:

grin grin grin grin
Nice.
That's a demonstration of ownership.
.. grin grin grin grin

Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Rozaybb(f): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Rozaybb na you be dat abi?she no dry take eye see prick Na so her body go dey shake
lol.....just reading all d comment u have been putting my name in...lol dats y I said ....u be mumu ode....d thing dey pain u wella..hahahhahahah....continue till u tire ....ode!
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nickizoe(f): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
lefulefu:

.. grin grin grin grin
you like it kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by sisisioge: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Licensed to fork, spoon and do other cutleries cool
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Fourwinds: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
sekxy:
wetin concern me btw,the dude is fine
smh....u. like fine boys so d thing concern u...

oya place ur hand there too
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by idesylvester(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
My brother that chest dey very important ooo... I can faint there
divinehand2003:
Lol

He For grab her twin water melons now so as to balance the equation. But on a closer look, she looks flat chested ooooo.
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by hokafor(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Shameless midgets
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by makoota: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hia kwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.