Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo (80065 Views)

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by abiola883: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
Just when we thought we have seen it all, this hot couple gave us something else...

The hot pre-wedding photo of this pretty bride-to-be claiming her property is currently trending online with different reactions coming in from media users.

Read below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/media-react-as-bride-to-be-grabs-fiance.html?m=1

Stupidity
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by kadupee(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2017
She is carrying out confarmatory test
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by imma2(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2017
Franchise21:
Lol. Plz tell her to comman degrade me also before I get married to my fiancée
Nah...I would be doing a great disservice to your fiancée. Let her enjoy you brand new(iffa hear say you be brand new) grin grin
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by tosyne2much(m): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Affamefuna:

U must be a prophet of doom to spew such annoying words on nairaland. If u dnt like the pic, the least u would av done is to keep quiet and stop passing negative remarks on others as though u av the best of kids.
Eeehyah sorry.. I can see you have a problem

Have you taken your drugs this morning? cheesy

Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by StarPlayer: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2017
cerowo:

Can u do me a favour!
Stop mentioning me
Sorry my bad.. You ain't worth mentioning in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2017
She go sabi skelewu well well...
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Franchise21(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2017
imma2:
Nah...I would be doing a great disservice to your fiancée. Let her enjoy you brand new(iffa hear say you be brand new) grin grin
Lol... I be brand new chasis... Packaged with nylon from Germany

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by cerowo(f): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
lazeal:
BTW, are you a Winners member?
Yeah i am
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by cerowo(f): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sorry my bad.. You ain't worth mentioning in the first place.
I can see yr head is paining you
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nickymezor(f): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Might hv jst bin a posture norin more... Una too read meanings fr things sha...
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nizox(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Talk2Bella post=57163477] angry what manner of fuckery is this
She didn't even graaaaab it well[/quot You wan help am grab am ni?
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by mistermoi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by SHOCK7(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
sekxy:
wetin concern me btw,the dude is fine
hello sekxy
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by SHOCK7(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
cerowo:
Iranu undecided
what does that means?
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
SHOCK7:
hello sekxy
hi
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by SHOCK7(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
sekxy:
hi
i pm u hope you can reply !
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by pami90(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin the n!gga wan cum,just look @his face...

grin
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by SHOCK7(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
fastgyal:
OP she isn't holding it, she just placed her hand on it. I rushed to this thread thinking I'd see her grab the 'cassava'. I'm disappointed.
hello fastgyal
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by faizy(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
sekxy:
wetin concern me
btw,the dude is fine
.. Is bcuz of people like u she put her hands there... Lolzz..... Goan look for ur fine dude
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
faizy:
.. Is bcuz of people like u she put her hands there... Lolzz..... Goan look for ur fine dude
lolz. .dear nobi small
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by SHOCK7(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Talk2Bella:
angry what manner of fuckery is this
She didn't even graaaaab it well
U 're a very silly babe o!
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Talk2Bella(f): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
SHOCK7:
U 're a very silly babe o!
lol
I know
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by sheffy87: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Talk2Bella:
angry what manner of fuckery is this
She didn't even graaaaab it well

Loools...! U go lik strong tin well well
Re: Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo by Affamefuna(m): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeehyah sorry.. I can see you have a problem

Have you take your drugs this morning? cheesy

after u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.