Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group (2022 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Ladies: Stop Dating Guys Who Won't Give You TF Whenever You Visit Him.. / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
I usually hear stories of how guys were rejected by ladies cos of the flimsy excuse of their age difference and now ave been unfortunate enough to experience it from 3 different ladies too

asked the first one out some time ago (a long time ago) and she said she cant date me cos we are age mates,,,,,,that if only i was at least 2 years older she would have agreed cos i am a great guy and all that bullshit

the 2nd lady (happened last year) was like "samy i actually do love you and think u're cute, kind ,caring bla bla bla but i cant be your girlfriend cos i only date guys that are at least 15 years older than me

and just yesteday i took a lady friend out and after all the fun we had i popped the question of she being my lady and she refused too saying shes sorry but can only take me as a friend cos she cant date a guy just one year older than her and am like WTF.....................

Even my cousin rejected a friend i hooked her up telling me his handsome, funny and all but she cant date him cos his just 2 years older than her and now shes married to a guy 8 years her senior

she tells me the reason she married a guy that her is cos she would respect him more knowing hes way older than her but i feel maybe its becos they want the guy to grow older and die first..........i know its silly to think dat way but i still think its the truth.................

Am pretty sure most ladies here have the same ideology
So ermmm ladies why is it so

i mean why do most ladies date and eventually marry guys that are way older than they are

lalasticlala mynd44 help a bro find answers from the majority wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by Dotwillis1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Their choice.

Buh this one everyone z rejecting you....yu gats go wash your head o undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by Arthurwinner(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
pishure of u chykin dem or adonbirivit
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by flames007(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Their choice.

I suspect those village pipu too. grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Their choice.

lmao

i've chyked and dated a few but u know as e dy be na
some must refuse

no be d rejection dy pain me sef....na d excuse wey dem dy give
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Arthurwinner:
pishure of u chykin dem or adonbirivit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by Airtimex(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Time changes things, during our time young girls are scared of dating older men...

But now....i only pity young boys... kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by tee59(f): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Different stroke 4 different girl. If d true love is dre, why not.. Age hs notn to do wt respect. Sm guys can be older and stil act lik mumu in a relationship, whl he can be younger and stil command d respect 4 himself. All u av to do is to get wat it requires 2 b cald a man and girls wil worship at ur feet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
tee59:
Different stroke 4 different girl. If d true love is dre, why not.. Age hs notn to do wt respect. Sm guys can be older and stil act lik mumu in a relationship, whl he can be younger and stil command d respect 4 himself. All u av to do is to get wat it requires 2 b cald a man and girls wil worship at ur feet.

worship at my feet you say......hmmm

thanks..........though i think ave got almost everything i need to be called a man........just 3 things left

smiley
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by NairalandCS(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Aswear the thing happen to me o.

One ada wey been dey gimme green light cos say I look and act mature later tell me say she no want again because say na only one year I take senior am and say Respect no go dey if we continue.

I blame myself sha, na me go tell am my age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by gentlegenius(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
I think the reason why ladies date and marry men that are far older than them is NATURE.
They are simply following the routine of nature. Women are naturally the disadvantaged sex when it comes to ageing. They get old faster than men, so they can't marry their age mates for fear of looking older than him. Men also knows this and hardly makes the mistake of marrying women of their age. Also, since women are supposed to submit always to their husbands, it is not always easy for a woman to respect and submit to a man who happens to be her age mate.
As for me, I can only marry a lady that is at least 10 years younger than me. My current girlfriend is 15 years younger than me and to be frank, she respects and submit to me even more than her parents. I won't hesitate to marry her if things continue the way they are now.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by IdeyFindWife: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
flames007:
I suspect those village pipu too. grin

These cheeks associate age some factors and all your dating effort atimes are just screening exercises where they still end up choosing old men for those factors despite your fresh youthfulness, fashionable trendiness and prospects plus all the para you will still bring along into the relationship if you're the broke or dysfunctional boyfriend type.

Many girls are hardwired to look for:
emotional maturity
psychological maturity
depth of wisdom & understanding esp on managing relationships
'assumed' financial capability (since most pple gather wealth over extended period time)
tolerance etc

Check the girls you're running around with, mimick those factors even if you don't have dem and be on your alphamale mojo; you should be fine!
T
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by flames007(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

These cheeks associate age some factors and all your dating effort atimes are just screening exercises where they still end up choosing old men for those factors despite your fresh youthfulness, fashionable trendiness and prospects plus all the para you will still bring along into the relationship if you're the broke or dysfunctional boyfriend type.

Many girls are hardwired to look for:
emotional maturity
psychological maturity
depth of wisdom & understanding esp on managing relationships
'assumed' financial capability (since most pple gather wealth over extended period time)
tolerance etc

Check the girls you're running around with, mimick those factors even if you don't have dem and be on your alphamale mojo; you should be fine!
T
well,truth be told.myself,I don't like dating my agemate.It doesn't make sense to me cos ladies mature faster than guys do.mine is within the range of 3-5 years younger than I am.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Same way most men do not want to marry older women. Men naturally look down to pick a partner and women up. Also, women,with the stress of child bearing and nurturing, age faster than men. Ever seen couples with the woman looking like a "mama" and the man, a "bobo" ?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by HarryDuce(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Different women, different choices. I think in most cases, ladies date guys out of their age bracket (obviously older guys) because of the percieved maturity. They are percieved to be experienced, IDK. It's just an observation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by firstking01(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dude looks physically like a lad that's just escaping his teens.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by firstking01(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
they reject you cos they dont like you or that you are not their taste it happens like that sometimes, just using that (age) as flimsy excuse to let go of them.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by IdeyFindWife: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
flames007:
well,truth be told.myself,I don't like dating my agemate.It doesn't make sense to me cos ladies mature faster than guys do.mine is within the range of 3-5 years younger than I am.

Na so o, bros. U fit carry age mate now and she age fast on you undecided. You don't wanna carry your wife in 12 yrs time and people start telling you to "great ur sister for us", ahhhh, wahala be dat!

Buurrr, dis small gyals, aha, dey are nature's perfect "step-downs" for us just like our age-mates left us and went off to marry bigbros's who were ready to shoulder responsibility at the time!

It's like a fact of life that's not textbook stated but proves true on-field from time to time.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nothing more than the fact that we belive they are more matured and understanding... Although mine is I don't look my age so I tend to always get the older guys
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by bankable: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
gentlegenius:
I think the reason why ladies date and marry men that are far older than them is NATURE.
They are simply following the routine of nature. Women are naturally the disadvantaged sex when it comes to ageing. They get old faster than men, so they can't marry their age mates for fear of looking older than him. Men also knows this and hardly makes the mistake of marrying women of their age. Also, since women are supposed to submit always to their husbands, it is not always easy for a woman to respect and submit to a man who happens to be her age mate.
As for me, I can only marry a lady that is at least 10 years younger than me. My current girlfriend is 15 years younger than me and to be frank, she respects and submit to me even more than her parents. I won't hesitate to marry her if things continue the way they are now.
paedophile

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by gentlegenius(m): 7:44am On Jun 04, 2017
bankable:

paedophile
Do you really know the meaning of this word?
Let me illuminate your ignorant mind with the real meaning of that word...
Pedophile refers to a person who has sexual interest in children.
Now that you know the meaning, tell me how my relationship with a girl I'm 15 years older than qualifies me as a paedophile when you don't even know my age or her age. If a girl of 21 dates a guy that is 15 years older than her, does that make her a child? If your awkward mind tells you she is a child, did I tell you I'm having sexual interest in her for now? Even if I choose to date a 5 year old child, as far as I have no sexual interest in her, I am not a paedophile. If you always have sexual interest in every girl you date, then try to understand that everyone is not like you. RECEIVE SENSE!
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by arleck(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2017
sammyfreshsmooth dude it not about age, it about the cash!
Dude if u get bar , you can even date a 32year old lady, even if you are 21
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
gentlegenius:

Do you really know the meaning of this word?
Let me illuminate your ignorant mind with the real meaning of that word...
Pedophile refers to a person who has sexual interest in children.
Now that you know the meaning, tell me how my relationship with a girl I'm 15 years older than qualifies me as a paedophile when you don't even know my age or her age. If a girl of 21 dates a guy that is 15 years older than her, does that make her a child? If your awkward mind tells you she is a child, did I tell you I'm having sexual interest in her for now? Even if I choose to date a 5 year old child, as far as I have no sexual interest in her, I am not a paedophile. If you always have sexual interest in every girl you date, then try to understand that everyone is not like you. RECEIVE SENSE!
my guy a paedophile is someone hu has sexual interest in children hu avnt gotten to puberty.a 13yr old might b a child,but u won't cal some one hu has interest in her a paedophile.in ds case its called child abuse cus 13yr old don dey menstrate
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by gentlegenius(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
my guy a paedophile is someone hu has sexual interest in children hu avnt gotten to puberty.a 13yr old might b a child,but u won't cal some one hu has interest in her a paedophile.in ds case its called child abuse cus 13yr old don dey menstrate
You are right. I know this but I didn't want to go too deep in my explanation.
I was only trying to point out 2 things that must be involved before you call someone a paedophile: 1. A child(someone that hasn't reached puberty) must be involved.
2. Sexual interest must be involved.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by Rukkydelta(f): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmm
I don't like old guys. Can't date a guy 5years older than me
I think girls prefer old guys cos they are the ones that are ready to settle down unlike their younger counterpart that may take years to and since the society isn't favourable to women when it comes to marital status,they are forced to get married early and older guys are the ones normally ready for marriage cos most guys prefer to settle as from the age of 30 while ladies as from 24/25 and another reason is money cos older guys are more financially buoyant than their counterpart
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
gentlegenius:

This guy knows what's up cool.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
firstking01:

lol

yea i get that alot

i guess its an evidence of good and healthy living

i just might be older than you are
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol
yea i get that alot
Are you upto 25??
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol
yea i get that alot
Are you upto 25??
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Dating Guys Older Than Them To Guys In Their Age Group by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
firstking01:
Are you upto 25??

nope

24.............are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Make Up S*x Truly End The Argument? / What's Making You Angry Right Now?....[December Special] / Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.