Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) (6184 Views)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / Just Saw This On Facebook: What Is Wrong With Her? / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Freeman50(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Honestly, some of this girls are nonentities that are packaged waiting to be unwrapped.

"She choice to use it"

can you beat that?

mehn.......

At first, it gat my ribs cracking
but on a second thought....it is not funny at all.

what do you think about the post?

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
minding ur business increases life span
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
I still prefer her broken English over people who write in shorthand. At least her words are complete & easy to understand.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
lol. I also like choicing the choice. Mtchew. Maybe it is a typo error.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Khonifer: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
ZarZar:
I still prefer her broken English over people who write in shorthand. At least her words are complete & easy to understand.

Ikr... Pple wu rite n SH r sooo annoyin.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Robosky02 wife to be grin
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by robosky02(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Robosky02 wife to be grin

you mean oyindidi
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
robosky02:

you mean oyindidi
no grin the lady in the pix
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by robosky02(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
no grin the lady in the pix

the pictures you been show me abi
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by mytime24(f): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Iissoki
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Oyindidi(f): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
robosky02:

the pictures you been show me abi
grin I give up
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
Slay Queen's slay English too grin grin
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Hades2016(m): 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Everything is wrong undecided her face,her English infact everything

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Jochebed7(f): 3:58am On Jun 04, 2017
could be autocorrect coolcould be autocorrect
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Beverages: 4:56am On Jun 04, 2017
see her low make ups face..

all the way from unstoppablefunds.com
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by potbelly(m): 5:56am On Jun 04, 2017
Madam wash your clothes before snapping pictures undecided
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Vicolan: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2017
They plenty naw,,later they end or settle as baby Mama

Free advertisement of Punna oo
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by jworos(m): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2017
Na wa

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by benuejosh: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2017
until it's death, English was survived by 1 wife, 6 children and 3 grand children.

May English rest in peace. Amen.
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Deiok(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2017
This one join. Mtewww.
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Justiyke4u: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Freeman50:
Honestly, some of this girls are nonentities that are packaged waiting to be unwrapped.

"She choice to use it"

can you beat that?

mehn.......

At first, it gat my ribs cracking
but on a second thought....it is not funny at all.

what do you think about the post?
even yours on "some of this girls" instead of some of these girls, now can you beat that?
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by rattlesnake(m): 7:59am On Jun 04, 2017
And 39 fo0ls likes it

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Hades2016(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2017
This type na to da grab her punna all the time grin she got no brain all she can over is her punna and me ready to da grab the tin all the time

Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2017
She needs DAMAGE CONTROL surgery
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by Olibboy: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2017
All join. Choice is yours. that dress is controlling her oblongata
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by kennethchidi(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Most of the supposedly slay ladies around are just bunch of make-up faces with nothing upstairs.
These days,I don't expect much from them coz if u do, u will be highly disappointed.
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by siie: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2017
I no get "CHOOSE" I gats laff grin
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by seunlly(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2017
like I care
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by fergie001: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
This slaymama have covfefe the choice
Re: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook, What Is Wrong With It? (photo) by emmancipated(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Choice madam grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This White Girl Slim Yansh.(pic) / Too Much Konji On Display!! Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Underwear / Make money with online hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.