Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man (4149 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out / Come And Suck Me Again - Lagos Girl Cries Out After Sex With Social Media Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by 247frolicboss(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
A social media user who appears to have been smitten after a sexual encounter with her social media user has taken to the Love Doktor’s page to narrate her experience.

The social media user who revealed that she is 30 years disclosed that she met the social media user, a Yoruba man named Segun via Instagram.

She further revealed that the 34-year-old man based in Europe is all she wanted in a man with a great sense of fashion, chubby and a mind blowing sexual ability.

Read her narration below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/come-and-suck-me-again-lady-cries-out.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by calberian: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
This one seems pretty candid and believable but, generally speaking, it's my opinion that these joro stories are fictional

3 Likes

Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by whitebeard(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
What kind of fu*cker is that

Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by sunnysunny69(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
All fantasies.
Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by Authoreety: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nairalanders; especially ds guys above me,

Gat no chill whatsoever
Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
See the work this guy dey do?

Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by Zdoh(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Just passing by...
Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by Ribajae(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
**that guy is an headmaster***
That place weak me..... Oh gaw!

BTW... Only in naija
Teacher: what is the past tense of cum
Segun: came
Taiwo: cummed
Epotiton: coming
Joro: teacher cum is cum... grin
Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by IamGobe(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hence I saw 'joro' I stopped reading undecided
Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by SolexxBarry(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2017
This joro is good at writing stories sha undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Joro Joro, you are soooo good in

Writing interesting stories..... but

this sounds real, for the very first time!!

1 Like

Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by Rexnegro(m): 1:25am On Jun 04, 2017
I like where The lady said " headmaster" that got thinking say Mehn people dey Yan o
Re: Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man by Olibboy: 5:19am On Jun 04, 2017
Where is d pic?

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just The Fact About Men / I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. / Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.