Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. (4145 Views)

He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story / I Doh Enter One Chance / "One Chance" Operators Who Disguised As Uber Attack & Rob 2 Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2019
The relationship is just 2 weeks, first she asked me to sub for her which i did and now she is asking me to buy a new techno spark 3 phone for her. Damn am calling it off.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2019
martins18:
The relationship is just 2 weeks, first she asked me to sub for her which i did and now she is asking me to buy a new techno spark 3 phone for her. Damn am calling it off.

SHE IS JULIUS BEGGAR.

Anyway it's still your choice

21 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Ogbeni jakpa jakpa.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by donbachi(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2019
Help..cos u dont know when u will help ur own helper.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Help her na
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by SaucyBenks(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2019
martins18:
Have you entered the place yet? Enter before Quitting.

She fit be member of codedruns sef...

7 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by IamPlato(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2019
Tell Her You Dont Have Money To Buy Her A Phone... Did She Come In The Relationship For Love Or For you To Pour Cash On Her Head

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by vincentjk(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2019
When you meet her today tell her that a once chance robber robbed you of your ATM card on gun point, thereby making you withdraw 100k straight and sped off with the money as soon as he noticed the presence of two guys approaching from behind. She would probably be dumbfounded and you'll save your money.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by vincentjk(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Have you entered the place yet? Enter before Quitting.

She fit be member of codedruns sef...

Does that group really exist?
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by SaucyBenks(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2019
vincentjk:

Does that group really exist?
lol... 80% of every beautiful girls you meet are there... As in really shiny girls.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by millionboi2: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2019
martins18:
hahahaha

Becoz of an open wound in-between her legs

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by vincentjk(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:
lol... 80% of every beautiful girls you meet are there... As in really shiny girls.

Lols... I guess we have our own as well

The name should be "brothers in arm" lols don't mind me
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2019
martins18:

You're required to manage her, not excessive compliment.

Meanwhile, your real requirements should autonomously define that which you're seeking for in her, which wiil determine your action and reaction.

What's is your take in a relationship? Question not meant to be answered, just to be thoughtful.

Peace
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by SaucyBenks(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2019
vincentjk:

Lols... I guess we have our own as well

The name should be "brothers in arm" lols don't mind me
you don't seem to understand how worst it gets... Take a quick trip to codedruns.com and see how beautiful girls that serious guys won't think twice in the past before putting a ring in their fingers... Go there and see there vaginas, breasts, and asses on display with zero shame... Some manage to put an emoji on their faces to protect identifies and such ones are the ones, guys like you and I take home to our parents and say momma, this is the bone of my bone, the one in whom my heart finds total peace

13 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by vincentjk(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:
you don't seem to understand how worst it gets... Take a quick trip to codedruns.com and see how beautiful girls that serious guys won't think twice in the past before putting a ring in their fingers... Go there and see there vaginas, breasts, and asses on display with zero shame... Some manage to put an emoji on their faces to protect identifies and such ones are the ones, guys like you and I take home to our parents and say momma, this is the bone of my bone, the one in whom my heart finds total peace

This is serious

5 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by SaucyBenks(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2019
vincentjk:

This is serious
jokes apart, it is...
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by vincentjk(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:
jokes apart, it is...

Yea, I've an idea of what you're saying bro

2 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by millionboi2: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:
very true

3 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by slimay(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
So love still exist??. Congrats bro
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by laycon77: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sit her down and talk to her first. Let her know where she's missing it if you love her...
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by blingxx(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
martins18:

Tell her "you no get money" simple as ABC undecided... anyway it's your choice what do I know
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
She don see mugu cheesy
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by Roon9(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
vincentjk:
When you meet her today tell her that a once chance robber robbed you of your ATM card on gun point, thereby making you withdraw 100k straight and sped off with the money as soon as he noticed the presence of two guys approaching from behind. She would probably be dumbfounded and you'll save your money.

U be king for the game o
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by clapbest(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Its funny how most guys don't seem to understand that the level of a man's progress is dependent on the type of woman he keeps brother its simply called relationship and not occupation so don't go an stick your neck on a poll just because you want to impress a woman if God in his all knowing wisdom could not satisfy these creatures (no disrespect intended)

He gave them eye brows they shave it, nails they still added extra , hair they extended it et all then what makes you think you can ever please her?

Well it also depends on how your started out with her , maybe you came to her as a Mr. Capable lol

If so why complaining ealse I'll simply advise you to call her to order your not her father but her boyfriend assist her when you can and don't kill yourself

Period

5 Likes

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by vincentjk(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
Roon9:

U be king for the game o

No be like that bro... Sometimes we sopoz use our head

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by joshadedapo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
How much have you 'invested' that you are shouting? Wait till it's nine month and you will realize angels have no tribal marks

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Damn where do you people usually meet such ladies.
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by carter009(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tradernaija:

SHE IS JULIUS BEGGAR.

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by carter009(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Tradernaija:

SHE IS JULIUS BEGGAR.

Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
grin

Whuttttt....
Re: I Have Enter One Chance Relationship. by SkinnyNigga: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
break up asap !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes BloĆ³d Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) / Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker / All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.