Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

A Friend Just broke up with Her Fiance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Just broke up with Her Fiance (2541 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Friend Just broke up with Her Fiance by eezeribe(m): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mimzyy:
The title of your thread is misleading...

Well, back to the topic. ShÌt happens and there's no point crying over split milk, dude is probably seeing someone else so he's lost interest in her you. It's quite hard to maintain a LDR in my opinion. She You should just move on already.

It's not split milk... Lol... Is it firewood

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What An English Graduate Posted / Young Boys Should Commit Sin Because "Ladies" Hate Virgins / 'milk Factory ' Roman Goddess And Her Enormous Boobs Pose In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.