Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age (48449 Views)

Ladies Why Do You Say No And Later Open Leg? It's Annoying / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by hucienda: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
ephi321:

looool! smiley The double standard is just annoying! it's very common with a lot of Nigerians.

hypocrisy and double standard na naija way. Afterall na only for naija wey Taye Kehinde ova-senior Taye Taiwo wit im football age cheesy and some of our ladies, every year sweet 16.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by lincs25(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
These species of human are best known for lies we all know that. But with all the lies, they are the people that make the world balance. The two soft touch they have...are all good shall take it or leave it.
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by olureignforever: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
burkingx:
cheesy

You mean this mother in Isreal is 17? Ah this is the real definition of falsification.
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by richard870(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Op this your grammar sha! And by the way is it your lie?? You'll not keep quiet and mind your business. By the way it's not only ladies that lie about their ages. Lots of men do same too. It's a prevalent thing not only common among one gender.
And you say it's okay to increase your age but not to reduce it. How does that even make any sense? Lying is lying, don't try to justify any aspect of it. The mod that pushed this trash to the front page needs the holy cane! Very incoherent and shallow nonsense
Liar spotted *
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by ephi321(f): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
hucienda:

hypocrisy and double standard na naija way. Afterall na only for naija wey Taye Kehinde ova-senior Taye Taiwo wit im football age cheesy and some of our ladies, every year sweet 16.

na so now! cheesy nonsense
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by ephi321(f): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Welcomme:
Footballers (Africans and south Americans ) both male and female reduce their age. They do it for survival means. So tell me why are ladies that are not into sport doing it? To keep scamming guys right?

Like men don't reduce their ages to qualify for NYSC or meet job requirements? Both genders do it, that is my point, so let's focus on both of them stopping it.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Stevebrown(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
glowryhaa:
Say all u want I'm just 15 grin
AUNTY stop this joke na abeg.
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
This was how a lady lost a job opportunity. There was no age specification to the interviewer asked her, how old are you? She said 23yrs whereas she is 26years.the interviewer said sorry, we can't hire you, we're looking for people between 25yrs to 30yrs. Omo see cry.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Welcomme: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
ephi321:

Like men don't reduce their ages to qualify for NYSC or meet job requirements? Both genders do it, that is my point, so let's focus on both of them stopping it.
They are doing it for a genuine reason. Both male and female reduce their age for service. So talk another one.
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by ephi321(f): 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Welcomme:
They are doing it for a genuine reason. Both male and female reduce their age for service. So talk another one.

No point continuing this conversation. Both men and women should STOP lying. Simple.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Tolexander: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Gerrarahere, mehn! If Kanu Nwankwo can be 36 then I can be 21! angry
Kanu Nwakwo actually claimed being born in 1976, hence 41years. Not 35years.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by olu98: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
burkingx:
cheesy
Jesus is lord
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by aamstih: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Since Papilo is entitled to a football age, I believe have the right to own a nairaland age. Cheers

Ishilove:

Gerrarahere, mehn! If Kanu Nwankwo can be 36 then I can be 21! angry
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
I see age as just a number......So, not all ladies lie about age

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by aamstih: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oh lawd... She could have sharpely said that 23 is her baptismal while 26 is her biological... That simple!

FromZeroToHero:
This was how a lady lost a job opportunity. There was no age specification to the interviewer asked her, how old are you? She said 23yrs whereas she is 26years.the interviewer said sorry, we can't hire you, we're looking for people between 25yrs to 30yrs. Omo see cry.
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by lydiaoluwaseyi(f): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
True talk
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by ineco(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bruh you are the one making it a gender issue. The title of the thread alone.
shumuel:

Fab, what happen, your boyfriend left you ? Why are you taking a simple thread too serious now, are you so guilty or what, you'll give yourself an headache o.

Anyways, what's with the grammer, and i only meant; if you must falsify your age for the fun of it, make sure you are increasing it, so as to look younger than the false age, instead of looking older,, i hope you got it ?

And yes, everyone loves to lie about their age, we are all guity of it at one time or the other, so don't make it a gender issue.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Is it your rant?
sexaddict08:

this is what I call "ranting'.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Saintsammurai(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Op this your grammar sha! And by the way is it your lie?? You'll not keep quiet and mind your business. By the way it's not only ladies that lie about their ages. Lots of men do same too. It's a prevalent thing not only common among one gender.
And you say it's okay to increase your age but not to reduce it. How does that even make any sense? Lying is lying, don't try to justify any aspect of it. The mod that pushed this trash to the front page needs the holy cane! Very incoherent and shallow nonsense
smh
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bleach bleach longest time grin
Saintsammurai:
smh
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Stevebrown:
AUNTY stop this joke na abeg.
cheesy is it ur 15?
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hi there
Dygeasy:
Heeey
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Saintsammurai(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Bleach bleach longest time grin
sigh!!! you will never change..
I give up.
wink
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
When you stop bleaching, I'll changewink
Saintsammurai:
sigh!!! you will never change..
I give up.
wink
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Stevebrown(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
glowryhaa:
cheesy is it ur 15?
Nope! Ur child's my guess.
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
burkingx:
cheesy

Who is this one forming 17? Lwkm please girls need to stop this thing
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Stevebrown:

Nope! Ur child's my guess.
shocked which child? U just want me to tell u my age undecided
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by shumuel(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Bruh you are the one making it a gender issue. The title of the thread alone.

No i am not,, it's not the men who are breaking the internet with ridiculous age reduction, i only created the thread based on what the News is saying, simple as that.
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by alexarelano(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
IamGobe:
Really!!! undecided
Ur moniker gan seff
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by bizhop01: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
EVERY YEAR 22
Re: Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age by Nickymezor(f): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Excuses Nigerian Guys Use To Justify Their Inability To Approach A Lady / Lalasticlala Set To Wed / Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.