Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,708 members, 7,844,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed (5433 Views)

Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? / Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / The Pastor With The 'Magic' Jacket (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
adepeter26:

Abeg join the cliq joor....

hokay
Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
DalaMAMA

What happened to Dalaman ? Or you like the feeling when you use DalaMAMA . Makes you feel sexy ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

hokay
Did you notice background change on NL? SEUN abi dem wan attack NL again?
Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by Dalamama: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
DalaMAMA

What happened to Dalaman ? Or you like the feeling when you use DalaMAMA . Makes you feel sexy ?

Confirmed voyuerrr you are. grin grin

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
adepeter26:

Did you notice background change on NL? SEUN abi dem wan attack NL again?

Nope . Post a snippet let's see .

Or too much weed ?

1 Like

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Nope . Post a snippet let's see .

Or too much weed ?
View

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dalamama:

Confirmed voyuerrr you are. grin grin

I'm not oo . But what on earth made you pick DalaMAMA as a username ? Im certain you wanted to express yourself

1 Like

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
adepeter26:

View

Hmmm . I've checked and nothing different on the desktop view . Maybe its mobile problem . Alert the supermods , mail them asap if you think its that serious .
Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hmmm . I've checked and nothing different on the desktop view . Maybe its mobile problem . Alert the supermods , mail them asap if you think its that serious .
Dunno if it's a serious tho.

Anyways
Where is Seun or lalasticala... What's up with NL BACKGROUND? Mynd44, what's up too. View attach pic

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
adepeter26:

Dunno if it's a serious tho.

Anyways
Where is Seun or lalasticala... What's up with NL BACKGROUND? Mynd44, what's up too. View attach pic

Are you sure the picture is not in your device and that you mistakenly made it the background photo for your browser or something like that ?
Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you sure the picture is not in your device and that you mistakenly made it the background photo for your browser or something like that ?
nope.... It's only making this reflection on NL..
I visit Facebook, it's normal, surfed Google, normal.
Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
adepeter26:
nope.... It's only making this reflection on NL..
I visit Facebook, it's normal, surfed Google, normal.

Try restarting your device and visit Nairaland again .

1 Like

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Try restarting your device and visit Nairaland again .
Seems they ve fixed it

1 Like

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by Dalamama: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not oo . But what on earth made you pick DalaMAMA as a username ? Im certain you wanted to express yourself

You are a voyeurrr. Try not to become a closet she-male lover . tongue
Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by Dalamama: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Keep dreaming . You can't even keep up with my arguments . And I can't be compared with the greats yet

Keep dreaming. Your arguments have been debunked many many times.

When the usable energy expends

And the universe will be no more? Remember that energy can neither be created nor destroyed it can only change from one from to another. No body has ever postulated that the universe will come to an end and cease to exist.

And without God men would not have existed .

smiley

Basless assumption.
Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by felixomor: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Because people have different ideas about God does not mean God does not exist . The same way if we see an intelligently designed system on another planet , we can make speculations and have different ideas about their creators , it does not mean their creators are imaginary .
Brother,
Allow that ignoramus to keep repeating that point hundred times.
The guy is too young to comprehend.
I am sure he is also an advocate of Different Abrahams, different Moses and Different Jesus in the different religions.
In his opinions, Moses in the koran is different from Moses in the Bible.

Just Free the Mumu. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
felixomor:

Brother,
Allow that ignoramus to keep repeating that point hundred times.
The guy is too young to comprehend.
I am sure he is also an advocate of Different Abrahams, different Moses and Different Jesus in the different religions.
In his opinions, Moses in the koran is different from Moses in the Bible.

Just Free the Mumu. undecided

Exactly !!!!

lmaoo grin grin grin ... the emboldened text is a perfect example . You nailed it big bro !!!! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dalamama:

And the universe will be no more? Remember that energy can neither be created nor destroyed it can only change from one from to another.

This is a scientific assumption just like evolution , the origin of man and the universe

No body has ever postulated that the universe will come to an end and cease to exist.

There are myriads of theories for that . Na today ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by chemystery: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by chemystery: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

God did not come from nothing . God did not come from anywhere . God is just eternal - without beginning or end .

God's existence does not depend on the existence of man or the universe , the universe and man depend on the God's existence .

You have not shown me how the universe and man could exist without a creator .
The universe did not come from nothing . The universe did not come from anywhere . The universe is just eternal - without beginning or end

Why is god's existence so dependent on the universe? Why could god's existence not been proved on it's own unlike the universe? It means no universe, no god!

This is evident that the concept of god is as a result of man's quest to explain how the universe came into existence.
This is the reason you are tracing back to that line to explain god's existence in a contradicting way.

The god of thunder/lightning, god of sun, god of rain, etc were all used in the past to explain these natural phenomenon, but thanks to science else you might have been among those arguing with me today that thunder and lightening are caused by Sango or Amadioha. And do you know what? People believe in these gods those days like you do today

The universe, the rain, the sun, the lightning, the thunder, have all define their existence but try from now till tomorrow, the god of universe, rain, sun, thunder, etc can never define their existence without making reference to these pre-existing elements.

Yes, i am open minded, and i will admit i don't know how the universe came into existence without a creator because the beginning of the universe is indeterminate, and no one knows either. I don't believe in evolution, big bang or the god theory but i believe that lack of understanding of something is not evidence of existence of god, rather it's evidence of lack of understanding.

P.S: I will be glad if you prove to me the existence of god without making reference to humans or the universe, likewise how god came into existence without a creator. Please do so without oscillating back and forth (like saying something cannot exist out of nothing and nowhere, but still agree god existed out of nothing and nowhere)

2 Likes

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
chemystery:
The universe did not come from nothing . The universe did not come from anywhere . The universe is just eternal - without beginning or end

Why is god's existence so dependent on the universe? Why could god's existence not been proved on it's own unlike the universe? It means no universe, no god!

This is evident that the concept of god is as a result of man's quest to explain how the universe came into existence.
This is the reason you are tracing back to that line to explain god's existence in a contradicting way.

The god of thunder/lightning, god of sun, god of rain, etc were all used in the past to explain these natural phenomenon, but thanks to science else you might have been among those arguing with me today that thunder and lightening are caused by Sango or Amadioha. And do you know what? People believe in these gods those days like you do today

The universe, the rain, the sun, the lightning, the thunder, have all define their existence but try from now till tomorrow, the god of universe, rain, sun, thunder, etc can never define their existence without making reference to these pre-existing elements.

Yes, i am open minded, and i will admit i don't know how the universe came into existence without a creator because the beginning of the universe is indeterminate, and no one knows either. I don't believe in evolution, big bang or the god theory but i believe that lack of understanding of something is not evidence of existence of god, rather it's evidence of lack of understanding.

P.S: I will be glad if you prove to me the existence of god without making reference to humans or the universe, likewise how god came into existence without a creator. Please do so without oscillating back and forth (like saying something cannot exist out of nothing and nowhere, but still agree god existed out of nothing and nowhere)

You keep repeating the same thing over and over again . You can believe whatever you want to believe .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Magic Tricks Jesus Performed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
chemystery:

The bolded was why I asked him (ebuka) above, what causes malaria......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please! / BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt / 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.