Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? (2719 Views)

What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? / BREAKING: Ruga Settlement Is For Nigerians Benefit - Buhari / How Nigerians Benefit From The Money We Steal - Rotimi Ameachi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Loop1: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
mars123:

All those things you have listed there now, is it not Nigerians that will provide it for Nigeria? Na oyinbo wan come build school for you The civilian regimes we've had na from Congo dem from come Have they too not been complaining since? You complain reach Buhari, lai mohammed or even Ben Bruce before dey enta dia go dey do wetin person no send dem

The oil, the large human resources, the fertile land, the mineral resources Nigeria has what have Nigerians used it to do? Oh you're alienating yourself from the government? If dey put you inside there wetin you wan do if no be to chop clean mouth.

All you people know is to be forming holy holy online. If I ask you what you've done for naija now, nothing! Just to vote common most qualified person, people like you go still dey use sentiments dey sell vote. ask me that silly question again.

Zero over ten .

What is genetics , you went on discussing biology .
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Loop1: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
baralatie:

you should ask the owner of nairaland if he has benefitted anything from Nigeria.
then all the traders at alaba and those in Hollywood,banks,insurance,education, etc

Do you need to be a nigeria to do business and make it in nigeria ? NO.now read the question carefully this time .read it one more time , again and again .Good boy .

Now answer the question .
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by EzeUche(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Seems like a simple question that needs to be answered.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by baralatie(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Loop1:

Do you need to be a nigeria to do business and make it in nigeria ? NO.now read the question carefully this time .read it one more time , again and again .Good boy .

Good to know that you answered your own question with stroke of genius!
Alaba boys will be proud!

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by freshest4live: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Loop1:

Nigeria offers you a large market.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by EzeUche(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
freshest4live:

Who needs Nigeria large market when there are other markets we invest in with less of the headache that Nigeria brings?

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Loop1: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
freshest4live:

Oh my God .

Nigeria offers large market to the whole world .now please tell me what you can only enjoy being a nigeria citizen .like in Germany you can travel to 173 countries being a german citizen without visa or visa on arrival , you can also get a certain amount of loan to study outside Germany .These are just few of what aanyone holding a german citizen enjoy .

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by freshest4live: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Loop1:

Oh my God .

Nigeria offers large market to the whole world .now please tell me what you can only enjoy being a nigeria citizen .like in Germany you can travel to 173 countries being a german citizen without visa or visa on arrival , you can also get a certain amount of loan to study outside Germany .These are just few of what aanyone holding a german citizen enjoy .

Dude you are lucky to be a Nigerian l swear. I have stayed in Germany before, you have better chances of running a business Empire in Nigeria than anywhere else except America, China and India.
Ask 2face what Nigeria has done for him, see how prominent psquare and WizKid are in Africa just by being prominent in Naija. Ask omotola, ask Genevieve, infactt ask your brothers Authur Eze and Tony Emulelu. Ask TB Joshua, Oyedepo, Bobrisky, finally ask Seun.
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by fSociety: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin
Re: What Do Nigerians Benefit As A Citizen Of The Country Nigeria ? by Observant: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
mars123:
Very silly question to ask. You lack understanding of the idea of nationhood. The correct question to ask is what has Nigeria benefited from you? and when you ask this particular question you find answers as to why Nigeria is a ''zoo'' as you people call it these days.

You lots expect Nigeria to give you a lot of love, care, respect? With all your animalistic tendencies? If most of you travel abroad and don't up your human behaviour na deportation straight. So stop playing victim with senseless questions. Nigeria is just the victim of having so much low mental class citizens.

Maybe you have forgotten but you were once a child, childhood to adolesence is the period you benefit from your country thus helping to mold how much you can do for your country.

For instance, Nigeria benefitted from me when I went to school and paid tuition but I didn't benefit from Nigeria when I graduated from it's poor tertiary education incapable to secure a job, compete with the rest of the world, secure a loan to start a business, nor a loan/scholarship to forward my academic pursuit.

A key example is a friend who recent graduated from Harvard law. He made a first class here is Nigeria and was the best graduating student of his class. He wrote all federal and state prastatal for loan and scholarship after he got admitted to Harvard but received " Thank you for making us proud, we will get back to you".
Safe for family, friends and Harvard University who have him 50% scholarship on his tuition, his dream would not have been achieved.

People can avoid the the truth as much as they can but if Nigeria does not invest in the citizens at infancy by providing basic amenities they can benefit from, Nigeria should not expect an adult willing nor posses the capacity to be benefitted from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Under Reports Anambra State IGR. We Must Correct This. / New Photos Of President Buhari- Sahara Reporters / Biafrans In Their Numbers Did This In Owerri, Imo State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.