Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? (21478 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by orjaha(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
no, only those that are doing God's will that will be there
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by amaifehenry(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
frosbel2:
The height of delusion is when you condemn 90% of the world to a future in endless burning torment with only 10% Christians making a mythical heaven.

The sooner you realise that this is a hoax the better.

God is no respecter of persons and could care less about religion. God is for those who do what is good whether black, white or yellow. God is for those who revere him whether black , white or yellow .God is for those who love their neighbours as themselves.

So Christians and Muslims, STOP DECEIVING YOURSELVES with the MYTH of HELL FIRE and start doing good to mankind if you truly love God.
I respect you sir. You just said my mind. It means your enlightened

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by ItzWonderz(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
kevoh:

Sorry I don't smoke (sativa) ... angry angry But if you are talking of fried oryza sativa, with barbecued chicken and salad with some freshly squeezed orange juice count me in.. grin grin

lol,,bad Guy. Well,dats one of my work dat i do tho,,wont b bad if i prepared a barbecued chicken n salad for a fellow nairalander
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by kevoh(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
ItzWonderz:

lol,,bad Guy. Well,dats one of my work dat i do tho,,wont b bad if i prepared a barbecued chicken n salad for a fellow nairalander
Eh eh eh...o boy see free food. grin send me your recipe, I will ask wifey to prepare it for me here.tongue
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by bahaushe1: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
frank317:

Heaven was created by the father of Christ? Is Christ's father Allah?
Possession of a son is human attribute. God, Allaah, exalted be he, is too supreme in his Majesty to possess a son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by feelgoodInc: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
bahaushe1:

Possession of a son is human attribute. God, Allaah, exalted be he, is too supreme in his Majesty to possess a son.
did Allah create you or not? how did man come to earth?
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by bahaushe1: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
No the father of Christ is not Allah..
His name is JEHOVAH.
Allaah, exalted be he, is the Lord of the lords, King of the kings, and the ultimate owner of heaven and earth and all that is within them. He is too supreme in his Majesty to have son for possession of son is a human attribute.

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by prinzfavian(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
vargasvictory:
Now, this is a question that has given me a hard time solving. According to the doctrine, sinners and unrepentant unbelievers would be condemned.

Then, I've met many people from other religions with a good good heart, better than some Christians and I can't help but wonder what will happen to them

Guys, what'd you think?

cc: Lalasticlala
A recent tabulation concluded that there are 10 main religions and some 10,000 sects. Of these, some 6,000 exist in Africa, 1,200 in United States, and hundreds in other lands. So as we can see there are so many religions all professing to be the "true" one that leads to God. A normal human before claiming a religion should be certain the religion is the right one, otherwise what reasonableness is there in joining? Do not be deceived not all religions are acceptable to God. It doesn't make sense for a supreme being of God's personage to accept all religion just because there is an element of "good" in all religions. A supreme being like him should have a standard that humans should follow and obey, Yes! he has that right because he is the Creator. He has laid down his rules and commandments on how he wants to be worshipped, but many do not follow and thats why we have the diversities we have today of which many religions are filled with hypocrisy.This has got some to the point of saying :"im not interested in religion", "There is too much hypocrisy in religion", "I live a good life, I treat my neighbours right, that's enough religion for me", "I don't believe in an organised religion, I believe that a personal relationship with God is all that counts", "all religions are good; you have yours I have mine", "as long as you believe in Jesus it doesn't matter what church you belong to", what makes you think there is only one religion that is right?", "I just read my Bible at home and pray to God for understanding ","I feel that religion is a private affair" and many more....these are comments I have heard from people of various race and backgrounds. but has anyone really considered what God's opinion is? how he really wants to be worshipped? among all religion, which is lying and which is telling the truth? If we have from the onset thought of this, the OP won't be concerned about what will happen to those who don't profess the same faith as his cos we won't even have two!
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by ItzWonderz(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
kevoh:

Eh eh eh...o boy see free food. grin send me your recipe, I will ask wifey to prepare it for me here.tongue

lolz,,no shii na
1. Get d fish u wanna use for d barbecue,,most commonly used fish is Salmon or koker
2. Get ur peppers ready,,grinded tomato and peppers wit onions
3. Add all cooking ingredients to d pepper in a bowl,,as u add d ingredients,make sure to taste d pepper from time to time to c if its ok
4. At dis stage,u shud ave cleaned d fish in a seprate bowl by using knife to open d belly n remove d dirts in it.
N.B: dont cut d fish into small parts just leave it as a whole,,only d belly shud b sliced

5. Dip d fish into d bowl of pepper,,make sure it is well soaked wit pepper den place it on ur grill
6. at dis stage,,u just add lil bits of pepper to d fish on d grill n turn from time to time till its ready

7. U can add wateva u wanna add to it fot eating,eida chips or ketchup, or sauce and ur favourite orange juice
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by trantulla: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Saintsammurai:
First of we have to understand the true meaning of Christian.
The word Christian means a Christ like person, a person that has the character and meekness of JESUS Christ of Nazareth..
Now heaven was created by the Father (jehovah)of Jesus Christ..
Everything in heaven revolves around JESUS, so it's only those that are Christ like that will make heaven..
so you cannot be worshiping other gods and shouting Allah and expect to be where JESUS rule...

so yes it is only Christian that follows the law of JESUS, i mean it is only the good and faithful Christian that will make heaven.
Oh! God am embarrassed by your thinking
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by feelgoodInc: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
bahaushe1:

Allaah, exalted be he, is the Lord of the lords, King of the kings, and the ultimate owner of heaven and earth and all that is within them. He is too supreme in his Majesty to have son for possession of son is a human attribute.
so you're therefore saying Allah did not create man too, is that what you're saying...
because you're seeing the "son" aspect in terms of having sex but that's not what Christians see it. so since he is "incapable" of having a son then it therefore means he can't create man, and if he can't create man then we shouldn't worship him because he is not God
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by MrOlai: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
vargasvictory:
Now, this is a question that has given me a hard time solving. According to the doctrine, sinners and unrepentant unbelievers would be condemned.

Then, I've met many people from other religions with a good good heart, better than some Christians and I can't help but wonder what will happen to them

Guys, what'd you think?

cc: Lalasticlala

None of the modern day Christians will make it to paradise! They will all end up in hell fire! Why?

They will all end up in hell fire for disbelieving in the messengership of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), even though it is there in the Bible! This is the only truth!

All those 'Christians' that came before the coming up Prophet Muhammad (SAW), who believed in Allah(SWT) and were righteous, they will all make it to heaven.

But for the modern day Christians, no way!
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Lordkratus(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am a christian born and devoted Anglican but when I see my Christian brothers reason I weep. the answer to your question op is quite simple a man that lives a life of love and kindness will make heaven irrespective of His religion and believe.I say this out of two level of understanding. understanding from the bible: I believe the Christians championing the saying that if you don't know Christ you won't make heaven read their Bible properly and remember the story of enoch. He is amongst the early men and one of the few that didnt experience death he lived very long ago before the coming of Christ and he was taken directly to heaven not because he loved Christ so much and followed all his instructions but because he lived a life of love and kindness. you can go read your bible to confirm.that is just one example as given in the bible I would love to state others but want to try to keep this short and elaborate as possible. now that of logic: we are roughly over 7 billion people currently on planet earth and in that figure we have well over 2 billion Christiana now in the Christian we have countless doctrine that most believe the other is practising the wrong form of Christianity as said by the Jehovah's withness and others now in those numbers that are in quote are practising the true Christian life the number of over 2billion has drastically reduced and knowing the laws of making heaven which if we are to follow strictly more than 99% are not practising correctly if you check the numbers you will find out that only less than a million people would actually make heaven judging by what we see in the society where even our pastors are worse that sinners it only means two things either there is no God and no heaven or the God what we have is a wicked and irrational God that does things to satisfy his ego because we Christians say he is the all knowing God that he knows us before as were born as stated in the bible so why will he create over 7 billion people and kill them all when he knew before creating them that they will be good for nothing sinners that he will end up destroying? do you see the logic its not just possible and i personally don't want to be in heaven with that type of a God and please don't quote to me the road to heaven is narrow or many are called because you saying that,following the laws of making heaven strictly don't even fall in that category. I have well over ten ways to prove this but for the sake of readers what I believe is live a good life. be good be kind help people and if it happens that there truly is a God he will judge you by the way you live not the name you choose to practice with because this heaven we are talking about it was told to use by a book called bible no man has actually gone there returned and gave us evidence of where heaven is situated with coordinates or even what it looks like all we hear are crap stories

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Iamkoloflow(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This is not true

Satan and Yahweh are bestest buddies. The Book of Job has Satan having a pleasant chat with Yahweh, during which they make a bet involving killing people and screwing one guy over. Nope, there's no animosity between Yahweh and Satan in the least. They get along just fine.

Moreover, what we learned from the book of Job is that Satan can't do anything without God's explicit permission - God keeps him on a very short leash. So let's have none of this trying to excuse God for what Satan does - he's like that guy who lets his dog poop on your lawn while he's taking him for a walk.

According to the accounts of why David did a census in Samuel and Chronicles, Satan and Yahweh are beyond best buddies. If the angel of the Lord is the Holy Ghost, then Satan is a part of godhead that must be a quadrants, at least.

what nonsense! The Egyptians don't need to contest it cuz even the Jews themselves don't believe that nonsense read up and cure your ignorance http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/judaism/2004/12/did-the-exodus-really-happen.aspx

In addition to the fact that there is nothing in all of Egypt's history, which mentions a Pharoah who perished by drowning in pursuit of millions... nor the existence of millions of hebrew slaves, nor devastating plagues... in fact, if things transpired as the bible described, Egypt would have crumbled and never recover...
Imagine the economic implication of a nation losing its basic workforce of slaves over night... and having millions of its sons die in one night... all this after a series of devastating plagues which would bring the mightiest empire to its knees...
Yet, Egypt remained a powerful nation, economically and militarily for a very very long time...

There are stories of people praying to the Christian God and being healed.

There are stories of people praying to non-Christian gods and being healed.

There are stories of people praying to no gods and being healed.

There are stories of members of all three categories who are not healed.

How do we figure out if anything is going on except confirmation bias? We find people who are sick, we have some prayed for and some not, and we see if there is a different recovery rate. The Templeton Foundation - a group inclined to believe that prayer is effective - ran exactly that experiment and found no difference.

I can go on a limb and say You don't have millions of answered prayers; you have millions of people who're determined to believe that their prayers were answered. Big difference.
the Koran also says similar

yeah, let's examine your hypocrisy, do you condemn the killing of the Canaanite and Midianite infants?

if Yes, you're not a hypocrite, if no then you have no grounds to criticise Islam because the Israeli soldiers killed the infants on the instructions from their god and Islamic terrorists carry out same instructions from their god, pick one, wither way its lose lose

of course this is what they call fallacy of circular reasoning, you're using the bible to confirm the Bible

that's like assuming harry potter is real because the book said so and therefore whatever is written there is valid

pure nonsense
what about those pyramid still in existence has quote by the Bible. do you think the Egyptian built that themselves. Uhmm

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Lamiri(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

That is what they think..
If you are a christain,you AUTOMATICALLY go to heaven (no matter how bad you are)
and if you are not a christain,you AUTOMATICALLY go to hell..
same applies to the Muslims.
Everyone thinks the world revolves around their own religion and ONLY their religion is true.
I wonder how our morally-upright traditionalist forefathers were judged?
Or
what will happen to the billions of people who arent practising your own religion?
They will all go to hell abi?

A christain girl once told me the whites brought God to Africa.. I wonder what the blacks were worshipping before then cos i know Olodumare in Yoruba traditional religion means God.. Or probably God created himself for the whites and Created the devil and evil spirits for the blacks

Brainwashed mofos!!! angry

#TheOracleHasSpoken
exactly ... Wetin go happen to those scavengers for Tanzania wey Neva hear of gospel for their life or b4 whites came here Wetin happen. to our four fathers maybe God send them to hell because them no quick hear of am Sha...
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
kevoh:
Only Christians will go to Christian heaven. Then we have over a thousand Christian denominations who never agree, meaning thousand heavens. So catholics to Catholic heaven, Lord's chosen to Chosen heaven, deeper life to their heaven e.t.c Muslim have Islamic heaven. Jews to Jewish heaven. Etcetera grin grin
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by lukman885(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
mistermaster:

being not been bro
thanks
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by fredie107(m): 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
U must be born again to see God's kingdom regardless of the religion u practice. John 3:3

U must drop religion and follow the way of life.. . And that is Jesus
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by lukman885(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
walls01:

so people that say there is no hell is wise? but how come guys like you know for certain that there is no hell?
I never said there is no hell or heaven. Am saying we don't really know if they exist... So is pointless arguing who goes to the suppose hell or not.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by ozaovehe(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
walls01:

do you know the Quran is a twisted version of the Bible
Elaborate on your claim.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by ozaovehe(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Isaiah 7:14
KJ21Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel.
I guess you know the meaning of Jesus and immanuel right? Lol
2. So you mean those 12 company that translate bible from Hebrew to English(version) did not see Muhammad name their, lol so you have read bible in Hebrew language before? Welldone sir. Well my own bible cannot mention a false gigolo prophet that call Jesus a lier. Lol
1. I said Jesus and you are giving me Immanuel, fine can u Pls show me where JESUS is called Immanuel in new testament. If non that prove the prophecy to be failed prophecy.
2. Try listen to the recitation of songs of Solomon 5:16 from Rabai and tell me the name you will hear. It is mentioned Muhammadim and im joint to d name is a respect form in Hebrew just like Elohim
Still waiting for u to show me where the name Jesus is mentioned
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by bahaushe1: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
feelgoodInc:

did Allah create you or not? how did man come to earth?
Allaah, exalted be he, CREATED the heavens, earth, and all that lies within them. Creation denote Independence and ABSOLUTE OWNERSHIP of what is created. The relationship between Allaah and human beings (including Jesus, may peace and blessings of Allah be opun him) is that of Creator and his servants. Allaah possess no SON in whatever way one chose to put it for possession of Son denote human attribute and weakness.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by 9inches(m): 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
mistermaster:

they all mad because the holy Quran is the one and only holy book that cannot be tampered with like the Bible that corrections have been made to, don't be surprised when you see them pastors words contradicting one another's

the Bible is man made but the Quran is from almighty Allah sent to mankind in this holy month of Ramadan, so perfect that if just a word is taken out or replaced by any other....then there is no meaning to it

a Muslim who doesn't believe in Jesus is not a Muslim, and mind you Jesus is not that fine boy in the posters you have in churches and homes.....especially the ibos, most of y'all are just misled

so that boy wey convert in 1997 was talking about miracles.....how folish and dumb are you? magics are miracles too so why don't u believe in hoodini

little did many of you know that the so called Christianity even preaches islam

Chai.. muhammad and his fallacious claims.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by CanadianNurse: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
ozaovehe:

1. I said Jesus and you are giving me Immanuel, fine can u Pls show me where JESUS is called Immanuel in new testament. If non that prove the prophecy to be failed prophecy.
2. Try listen to the recitation of songs of Solomon 5:16 from Rabai and tell me the name you will hear. It is mentioned Muhammadim and im joint to d name is a respect form in Hebrew just like Elohim
Still waiting for u to show me where the name Jesus is mentioned
My friend don't quote rubbish here

DSongs of Solomon 5:16______16His voice and speech are exceedingly sweet; yes, he is altogether lovely [the whole of him delights and is precious]. [b]This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem!(G)

Where is mohammedim there?
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by emmaitive(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
no amount of good outside christ can lead u to heaven..the only way to heaven is tru jesus,every oda way is to hell,including evil islam
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by emmaitive(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
frank317:

Heaven was created by the father of Christ? Is Christ's father Allah?
alah is lucifer the devil
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by 9inches(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Remove number 2 & your list is perfect..
The world doesnt revolve around christainity.

Remove number 2 and all become meaningless.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by mdgr81: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
if Jesus christ is the only way according to the bible then true christain are lucky BUT the same bible recorded a story of a man called job.Job is an arabian man and God testify that Job merit everything from him.And also if you read your bible very well you will see that not only children of isreal leave egypt for the promised land some egyptians followed them.
in my own conclusion christains will make heaven but making heaven is more than just being a christain.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by justice2100: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This is not true

Satan and Yahweh are bestest buddies. The Book of Job has Satan having a pleasant chat with Yahweh, during which they make a bet involving killing people and screwing one guy over. Nope, there's no animosity between Yahweh and Satan in the least. They get along just fine.

Moreover, what we learned from the book of Job is that Satan can't do anything without God's explicit permission - God keeps him on a very short leash. So let's have none of this trying to excuse God for what Satan does - he's like that guy who lets his dog poop on your lawn while he's taking him for a walk.

According to the accounts of why David did a census in Samuel and Chronicles, Satan and Yahweh are beyond best buddies. If the angel of the Lord is the Holy Ghost, then Satan is a part of godhead that must be a quadrants, at least.

what nonsense! The Egyptians don't need to contest it cuz even the Jews themselves don't believe that nonsense read up and cure your ignorance http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/judaism/2004/12/did-the-exodus-really-happen.aspx

In addition to the fact that there is nothing in all of Egypt's history, which mentions a Pharoah who perished by drowning in pursuit of millions... nor the existence of millions of hebrew slaves, nor devastating plagues... in fact, if things transpired as the bible described, Egypt would have crumbled and never recover...
Imagine the economic implication of a nation losing its basic workforce of slaves over night... and having millions of its sons die in one night... all this after a series of devastating plagues which would bring the mightiest empire to its knees...
Yet, Egypt remained a powerful nation, economically and militarily for a very very long time...

There are stories of people praying to the Christian God and being healed.

There are stories of people praying to non-Christian gods and being healed.

There are stories of people praying to no gods and being healed.

There are stories of members of all three categories who are not healed.

How do we figure out if anything is going on except confirmation bias? We find people who are sick, we have some prayed for and some not, and we see if there is a different recovery rate. The Templeton Foundation - a group inclined to believe that prayer is effective - ran exactly that experiment and found no difference.

I can go on a limb and say You don't have millions of answered prayers; you have millions of people who're determined to believe that their prayers were answered. Big difference.
the Koran also says similar

yeah, let's examine your hypocrisy, do you condemn the killing of the Canaanite and Midianite infants?

if Yes, you're not a hypocrite, if no then you have no grounds to criticise Islam because the Israeli soldiers killed the infants on the instructions from their god and Islamic terrorists carry out same instructions from their god, pick one, wither way its lose lose

of course this is what they call fallacy of circular reasoning, you're using the bible to confirm the Bible

that's like assuming harry potter is real because the book said so and therefore whatever is written there is valid

pure nonsense
I am a believer of religion, I believe God exist and He is the Creator of the universe.
Qur'an(2:62) Whether they are the ones who believe (in the Arabian Prophet), or whether they are Jews, Christians or Sabians – all who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and do righteous deeds – their reward is surely secure with their Lord; they need have no fear, nor shall they grieve.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by feelgoodInc: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
bahaushe1:

Allaah, exalted be he, CREATED the heavens, earth, and all that lies within them. Creation denote Independence and ABSOLUTE OWNERSHIP of what is created. The relationship between Allaah and human beings (including Jesus, may peace and blessings of Allah be opun him) is that of Creator and his slaves. Allaah possess no SON in whatever way one chose to put it for possession of Son denote human attribute and weakness.
well the Christian God is a caring and loving God a Good that is merciful and forgiving, we are not slaves to him because he has freed us from slavery making us free, you can remain as a slave no problem with that. but as long as you are created by him then you came from him, that's why we say we are all children of God. we are not slaves, you know how slaves behave. we are not like that that's why we are different.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by walls01: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
lukman885:
I never said there is no hell or heaven. Am saying we don't really know if they exist... So is pointless arguing who goes to the suppose hell or not.

OK, but to you this is uncertain, but we know for sure it does because the holy spirit testifies to us
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by walls01: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
ozaovehe:

Elaborate on your claim.

the stories in the Bible has been changed in the Quran

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January / The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! / What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.