Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,040 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? (21483 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by feelgoodInc: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
mistermaster:

lol bro I'm glad you came in peace

firstly, Koran was sent to man through Mohammed s.a.w on a mountain called jabal-a-noor i.e mountain of light, revealed by God through Gabriel gradually for a period of 23yrs starting from when the prophet was 17 elapsing to the year of his death (he was 40)

and about the translation...lol, the Quran was revealed in Arabic. by the way, bible was written by different witnesses...in what language of I may ask? did God translate it? it was written by different people e.g ajayi crowther for naija.....if I want to write the Yoruba translation today I will but of what need when it's perfect just the way it is

reading it gives joy, as you have in a surah(chapter) 80verses can keep ending with (een) or (ahad) in other words rhymes with all following and making senses. and please don't say rappers or poets do too .......

brotherly, would have loved to say more but tomao is Monday and man go wake up for sahur
God bless you
Muhammad himself admitted that he was possessed by a devil:‘Anas reported that Gabriel appeared before the apostle of Allah(Muhammad),while he was playing with some boys. Gabriel took him,laid him down,pierced his heart,and took out a clot of blood. Then he said,“This is the portion of you possessed of a devil.” Next, he washed it in a gold cup with water from the well Zamzam. Thereafter sewed him up and took him back to where he found him…’ (attended by Muslim. Al-Hadis, Volume4 page367)Muhammad himself admitted that he was possessed by Satan at one time:‘Haveyou, then, seenAl-Lat andAl-Uzza?And Manat,the third one,the other?These are exalted females (sublime ones),Mounting nearer and nearer to Allah And truly .( Al-Qur’an,Sura 53verse19-20,and the satanic verses in bold letters)the satanic verses were present in the original version of the Qur’an when Muhammad was trying to woo the Meccans who believed in many gods including the pagan idols Al-Lat,Al-Uzzaand Manat. Later on,when he was in a more commanding position,he conveniently edited out these embarrass in,admitting that they were inspired in him by Satan.“We have not sent a messenger or prophet before you but when here recited,the devil would intrude into his recitation.(Al-Qur’an.Sura 22verse 53)Muhammad admitted that he had a Jinn (demon)up his nose.(Al-Hadis.Volume4,Book54,No.516)Muhammed said that bad dreams are from satan.(Al-Hadis.Volume4,Book54,No. 513)Muhammad had his own resident demon, theone-eyed Dajjal.(Al-Hadis.Volume3,page 803)
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by OtemAtum: 12:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Benekruku:
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but yourself can free your mind"

Whoever told you there was heaven and hell only used it to put you to slavery..... Its all fiction!

DOCTUFOS: Hypatia 1:18

18. And all those who graduate from it continues after it without facing judgement. The preaching of judgement after death is to make your fellow humans submissive to you . For it makes more sense to see the afterlives as places of corrections to mistakes in love.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by yinks0067: 5:30am On Jun 05, 2017
bonifieldstun:
Christian goes to heaven to meet with thy Almighty Father
While moslem goes to paradise and Bleep 12 hot sexy virgin waiting for them (religion of madness, where terrorism is a way of life)
This shows your level of bigotry

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by yinks0067: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2017
EAJasper:

Jehovah is Hebrew pronunciation of God, so Allah is Hausa pronunciation of God. Let our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ the only son of the living God guide us to the true God, who created the universe and everything in it. And not religion....
Allah is an arabic word for God. Even in the arabic bible, u find God as Allah!!
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by gentlegenius(m): 7:25am On Jun 05, 2017
Saintsammurai:

so yes it is only Christian that follows the law of JESUS, i mean it is only the good and faithful Christian that will make heaven.
The only law Jesus brought to us in this world is LOVE!
He told us that if we love one another as we loved ourselves, then we've obeyed all the laws.
I have seen so many non Christians who have selfless love for others and you'll agree with me that majority of today's Christians don't love one another. So if you knew that LOVE is the only and greatest law of JESUS, you wouldn't make the erroneous statement above.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by 9inches(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by 9inches(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2017
mistermaster:

no coherent or cohesion....why talking out of point? what is the prophet's claim in what I wrote up there? apart from common sense, what other senses is it you don't have?

Muhammad's claim of the quran being from God is as coherent as TB joshua claiming he is the messiah foretold in the injeel.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by 9inches(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2017
mistermaster:

lol bro I'm glad you came in peace

firstly, Koran was sent to man through Mohammed s.a.w on a mountain called jabal-a-noor i.e mountain of light, revealed by God through Gabriel gradually for a period of 23yrs starting from when the prophet was 17 elapsing to the year of his death (he was 40)

and about the translation...lol, the Quran was revealed in Arabic. by the way, bible was written by different witnesses...in what language of I may ask? did God translate it? it was written by different people e.g ajayi crowther for naija.....if I want to write the Yoruba translation today I will but of what need when it's perfect just the way it is

reading it gives joy, as you have in a surah(chapter) 80verses can keep ending with (een) or (ahad) in other words rhymes with all following and making senses. and please don't say rappers or poets do too .......

brotherly, would have loved to say more but tomao is Monday and man go wake up for sahur
God bless you

Rappers and poets can rhyme as good.

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by CanadianNurse: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2017
ozaovehe:

It like you can,t read well. I said listen to a Rabai read the songs of Solomon, you can do that via your google. what you quote is English which they translate as "he is altogether lovely, this is my beloved" . go back and list to a Rabai reciting it in Hibrew. good luck
that our is rubbish... Mohammedim is not Hebert abeg don't lie to buttress your useless point and trying to massage your acutely ignorant ego
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2017
This also has to do with what tge quran said about reading the Bible. My question is how many moslem has read the Bible. What does the quran said about not keeping commandments?
You moslem don't wanna read the Bible because it is meant for Christians meanwhile you have indirectly disobey the quran by not reading the Bible.

Here is a proof if you don't believe me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKJwqsSlx0I

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by mistermaster: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Muhammad himself admitted that he was possessed by a devil:‘Anas reported that Gabriel appeared before the apostle of Allah(Muhammad),while he was playing with some boys. Gabriel took him,laid him down,pierced his heart,and took out a clot of blood. Then he said,“This is the portion of you possessed of a devil.” Next, he washed it in a gold cup with water from the well Zamzam. Thereafter sewed him up and took him back to where he found him…’ (attended by Muslim. Al-Hadis, Volume4 page367)Muhammad himself admitted that he was possessed by Satan at one time:‘Haveyou, then, seenAl-Lat andAl-Uzza?And Manat,the third one,the other?These are exalted females .( Al-Qur’an,Sura 53verse19-20,and the satanic verses in bold letters)the satanic verses were present in the original version of the Qur’an when Muhammad was trying to woo the Meccans who believed in many gods including the pagan idols Al-Lat,Al-Uzzaand Manat. Later on,when he was in a more commanding position,he conveniently edited out these embarrass in,admitting that they were in

lol bro you asked a question earlier which I answered you, you not making comments on them....and here you are with another, okay I will attend to this as the last....cos I'm not a fan of long typing wish there is a voice chat or something here

firstly Muhammed s.a.w wasnt possessed? he was just a normal kid, like an average human, a product of man and woman...definitely the devil has the power to influence our thoughts, but God instructed Jubril to take him for heart cleansing so as to bring to halt the influence on the devil

Jesus pbuh is born mysteriously by a virgin Mariam with no male intervention.....of course the devil tried him as well too but he is different

Jesus Christ was miraculously born and he ascended never crucified and Mohammed s.a.w was given born and died like a normal human

ofcourse all Muslims believe that
ofcourse we believe he ascended but never crucified(and that is where the split up is)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_Jesus'_death

we believe he is coming back as well to end dajal

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masih_ad-Dajjal

and a jinn means a spirit not a demon, holy jinn (holy spirit) demon is devilish....get your facts right

don't understand what you mean by "bad dreams are from Satan" that's not insinuation anything

and about dajall.....dajall is well spoken about and analized, Muhammed s.a.w talked about dajall ad the one eyed demon to come at the end time and deceive people he is God and this dajall will be ended by Jesus when he descends

and yeah you denied the bible not having different versions but translations from time to to suit the modern times, really?? you say only the words of God can do that, really? what the word f God should do is stand the test of time like you xtians will say "his words are the same yesterday today and forever"

.....do u know that in the early years, the Queen Elizabeth 1 of England was having a problem of which bible to follow just to have a united Church of England cos there was so many versions of bible in circulation?? they made a bishop Bible with never lived up to the popularity Geneva bible in circulation then, thus so many versions of the Bible:

King James version
queen James version
douay-rheims version
Geneva bible e.t.c

you should perhaps ask your pastors why they say keeping beards is for the Muslims meanwhile the Moses,Jesus,Solomon,Jacob,Isaac, you see in pictures are all bearded with turbans around their heads

ask them why most churches expect the Catholics won't use cover their head even when the holy Mary is always pictured with veil

ask the Catholics they know better, it's just common sense so so so many things is wrong with Christianity bro

and talking about old version of Quran, this is just the joke of all time bro......never and I repeat never has the Quran been tampered with, how you wan take do am it has never, can never and will never be tampered with

I've listened to religious debate btw pastors and Islam scholars and I've never heard that in my life nor have I ever come across it in my readings, even when the pastors seem to be short of words they don't say that in frustration....so bro always get the fact right

*sigh* I don try for this matter bros.,, no more questions for Gods sake and if you have any...you can make your findings yourself

God bless you

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
walls01:

the Quran has changed most of the stories in the bible
Is that all?
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
mistermaster:

*sigh* I don try for this matter bros.,, no more questions for Gods sake and if you have any...you can make your findings yourself

God bless you

U don really try bro
Jazakum llahu khair

1 Like

Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by feelgoodInc: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
mistermaster:

lol bro you asked a question earlier which I answered you, you not making comments on them....and here you are with another, okay I will attend to this as the last....cos I'm not a fan of long typing wish there is a voice chat or something here

firstly Muhammed s.a.w wasnt possessed? he was just a normal kid, like an average human, a product of man and woman...definitely the devil has the power to influence our thoughts, but God instructed Jubril to take him for heart cleansing so as to bring to halt the influence on the devil

Jesus pbuh is born mysteriously by a virgin Mariam with no male intervention.....of course the devil tried him as well too but he is different

Jesus Christ was miraculously born and he ascended never crucified and Mohammed s.a.w was given born and died like a normal human

ofcourse all Muslims believe that
ofcourse we believe he ascended but never crucified(and that is where the split up is)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_Jesus'_death

we believe he is coming back as well to end dajal

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masih_ad-Dajjal

and a jinn means a spirit not a demon, holy jinn (holy spirit) demon is devilish....get your facts right

don't understand what you mean by "bad dreams are from Satan" that's not insinuation anything

and about dajall.....dajall is well spoken about and analized, Muhammed s.a.w talked about dajall ad the one eyed demon to come at the end time and deceive people he is God and this dajall will be ended by Jesus when he descends

and yeah you denied the bible not having different versions but translations from time to to suit the modern times, really?? you say only the words of God can do that, really? what the word f God should do is stand the test of time like you xtians will say "his words are the same yesterday today and forever"

.....do u know that in the early years, the Queen Elizabeth 1 of England was having a problem of which bible to follow just to have a united Church of England cos there was so many versions of bible in circulation?? they made a bishop Bible with never lived up to the popularity Geneva bible in circulation then, thus so many versions of the Bible:

King James version
queen James version
douay-rheims version
Geneva bible e.t.c

you should perhaps ask your pastors why they say keeping beards is for the Muslims meanwhile the Moses,Jesus,Solomon,Jacob,Isaac, you see in pictures are all bearded with turbans around their heads

ask them why most churches expect the Catholics won't use cover their head even when the holy Mary is always pictured with veil

ask the Catholics they know better, it's just common sense so so so many things is wrong with Christianity bro

and talking about old version of Quran, this is just the joke of all time bro......never and I repeat never has the Quran been tampered with, how you wan take do am it has never, can never and will never be tampered with
Lol very funny Queen Elizabeth 1 was a Catholic and wanted something that will appeal to them and Christianity too that was why she behaved that way but she shouldn't have forgotten that there was a king James version and that it wouldn't please the UK to follow the Catholics,
2) I've gone to the Catholic church I've never seen them use a Bible so I don't know what you mean.
3)The English language is the only Language that has evolved from time to time, in fact the original version of the Bible was written in Hebrew and Greek with also a little Aramaic. the Bible isn't one book, and it does not contradict each other. the King James version was interpreted in it's originality with no changes and due to the evolution of English there has been recent king James version to catch up, just so you know if you read the original Shakespeare novel not the one they sell in shops, the real one you won't understand a word, and that was considered English then and imagine that the Bible was produced with that English.
4) about standing the test of time the Bible alone has stood persecution more than any book during every empire that ever was, it has been burnt so many times by different Kings it's people have been tortured and persecuted but it still stand the test of time.
5) No other religion can point to a book that is full of fulfilled prophecies that have come to pass with complete accuracy. The Koran does not contain hundreds of prophecies about Mohammed. The Hindu Vita does not accurately predict the rise and fall of nations. The writings of Confucius makeno claim to supernatural knowledge. The predictions made by Karl Marx in his Communist Manifesto have failed to come to pass. The Bible stands in startling contrast by presenting hundreds of prophecies that have been fulfilled to the letter.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by feelgoodInc: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
there are only two translation I know of the King James and the amplified, e.g the king James says "David slept and was laid to rest with his father's" that is how it was written, but the amplified says "and David died and was buried in the grave of his father's" that's the difference in English, I don't think the Arabic Language is more advance as this, there are different English in the world today and every year the Oxford and Cambridge dictionary are updated I know you're educated enough to understand this. The Caliph Uthman ordered Zaid bin Thabit, Said bin Al-As, Abdullah bin Az-Zubair and Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Harith bin Hisham towrite the Quran in the form of a book (Mushafs) and said to them."In case you disagreewith Zaid bin Thabit (Al-Ansari)regarding any dialectic Arabic utterance of theQuran, then write it in the dialect of the Quraish, for the Quran was revealed in this dialect." So they did it. Vol. 6 -Virtues of the Quran - Hadith 507
By claiming to know better how to recite the Quran than Ubai they are in effect calling Umar and Muhammad liars for saying Ubai was the greatest of all reciters.Umar himself did not dare to declare these surahs as “never part of the Quran”, perhaps he was aware that doingso was effectively calling Muhammad a liar and effectively denying the inspiration of the Quran, since the challenge of Surah 2:23 would have been met.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_the_Quran?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7060969639
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by walls01: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Harbioye:

Is that all?

of course not, don't want to sound offensive. am not sent to condemn.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 06, 2017
walls01:

of course not, don't want to sound offensive. am not sent to condemn.
U don't in anyway sound offensive.
I just need proofs
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2017
okedoyinolabisi:
I think it should be pretty simple,followers of Jesus Will end up where Jesus is,followers of Mohammad would end up where he is,same goes for all other faith

True talk..

You fine wella..
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by okedoyinolabisi(f): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
daylyt:

True talk..
You fine wella..
thanks lots
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
okedoyinolabisi:
thanks lots

smiley
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by walls01: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Harbioye:

U don't in anyway sound offensive.
I just need proofs

the proofs are there in the Quran, the stories don't tally, take the story of Abraham as example about Ismael, and particularly Jesus.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
feelgoodInc:

I've gone to the Catholic church I've never seen them use a Bible so I don't know what you mean.

do you have to lie just to further your argument? what do you mean Catholics don't use a Bible?
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by captaininiobong(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2017
no one can judge for now. but JEHOVAH himself made it clear that before you come to him you must first acknowlege the death of his son. thats the major important point he stated. any religion that references Jesus with reference to JEHOVAH its good and and comfortable and set for heaven
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by loomy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Atheists were once muslims or christians who got angry with GOD either for a loss of something they valued or for the knowledge they think they've acquired. They ,however, forget the fact that knowledge is subjective to discovery and this GOD we are talking about appeals not to knowledge but to faith.
Muslims believe they will make heaven if they follow the law but christians believe they will make heaven if they've faith in christ and obey the laws of love( I believe this too). Don't question a man's faith until u prove it, how do u ignore a GOD u can't see but whose works are more real than reality itself; and remember, reality is more about what we have experienced than what exists, so what is real to me maybe unreal to u.
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by prinzfavian(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Well since its not all Christians that will be saved, it's Okay to say that even those that are not Christians will be saved....because acts 24:15 speaks of the resurrection of both righteous and unrighteous...
Endnote... It's not only Christians that'll be saved, many n9n Christians like Jacob, david, Isaacs and many more will be saved...
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by frankblinkz(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13
Saintsammurai:
First of we have to understand the true meaning of Christian.
The word Christian means a Christ like person, a person that has the character and meekness of JESUS Christ of Nazareth..
Now heaven was created by the Father (jehovah)of Jesus Christ..
Everything in heaven revolves around JESUS, so it's only those that are Christ like that will make heaven..
so you cannot be worshiping other gods and shouting Allah and expect to be where JESUS rule...

so yes it is only Christian that follows the law of JESUS, i mean it is only the good and faithful Christian that will make heaven.
nonsense and brainwashed fellow
Re: Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? by Afolybab: 12:42am On May 03
I agree to all the rules.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January / The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! / What Bible Says About The Rich And Powerful Building Doomsday Bunkers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.