Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] (50058 Views)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Dalek(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Emmagiz100:

My brother don't say that oooo... know that for sure...anyone without Jesus....has missed it oooo.. ...hell is real.....ehn wasting all these materials on the so called sacrifice for long life....hmm...When Jesus gives all these for free. Vanity upon vanity.all is vanity......i thank God I was born In a Christian home.. .shown tHe truth...and know the true way.....

good for u, congratulations to u.
i repeat again, face ur religion and leave others to theirs.
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Immorttal:
It makes you wonder if there is indeed a God like the bible and hundreds of spiritual texts depicts each religion claiming his own is the creator of the universe. Like you said evil is everywhere, yes evil is everywhere and its a part of how the system was designed for life on this planet earth ( afterall we come here to learn and expand our n
sciousness). Evil teaches you more than good, evil is the ultimate teacher so the biblical story of eden was debunked by this notion. This is a learning ground and without evil no one truly learns.As for me i know there is no religious God but i do not rule out the possibility of a First cause (in otherwords God) . Yahweh, allah, krishna, etc are all nonsense and human inventions. In other note i believe in forces and other dimensions because i've experiensed and seen it all.
i know what you are. how those what the guy said relate to argument about existence of God. But been what you are,you cant resist or waste anytime in carrying out your duty to your master.

you have choosed your music,you are paying the piper,but can you dance to the tune?
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by fatiaforreal: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2017
Sparkle777:

Thanks, it's good to know.
If for thousands of generation our ppl worshipped thence, does it mean that they will all go to Hell considering that they do not know abt Jesus simply because no one told them.
God bless you. My interest in this thread is mainly historical. People are very ignorant of who they are. Igbos say they're from Israel. This is very pathetic as Igbo as a race is older Israel. How old is Israel as a race? Not more more than 5000 years, but the Yoruboid group of people or the Niger-Congo group is not less than 20,000(twenty thousand) years. Take a look at Igbo and Yoruba languages, you'll be shocked, if you do your study well, you'll definitely conclude they were one people at some point in history. Science has proven that when genetic studies of African tribes showed that the igbos and Yorubas are 99.9% genetically identical. This simply tells you they have a common ancestry.
Don't forget names of tribes were not something permanent. Yorubas were known as Ugbo originally. So many words in common : ika/ika finger, orun/onu, ibeji/ejima, omi/miri, imu/imi, eti/nti, s'ojo/tuo ojo meaning being timid. These are not words that have to do with trading contact.
Can't we see anything by ourselves? Are we waiting for the white to tell us? We're terrible as a people, pretending to know when we know nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Immorttal: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2017
supergata:
i know what you are. how those what the guy said relate to argument about existence of God. But been what you are,you cant resist or waste anytime in carrying out your duty to your master.

you have choosed your music,you are paying the piper,but can you dance to the tune?
am demonic ba? grin
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by fatiaforreal: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Ajaodolapo:
u r a very sensible person. We may not agree with the belief system,bt it'll be very stupid to castigated them as evil. Y do Europeans still study the Greek and roman mythology? One is considered knowledgeable when he makes reference to these mythologies in a speech. If Africans can go back to study, even if it's just for educational purposes, we wuld realise that out forefathers are not as dumb as the imperialist proclaimed them to be.
What we call Greek mythology was actually stolen from Africa.
Circumcision, heaven and hell, after life etc were first taught in Egypt before Greek philosophy, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Everyone says AMEN OR AMIN in prayers. How many people know the origin of that word? It is Egypt: Amenhotep, Amen'ra etc.
I read in the Qu'ran, "no generation was destroyed, but a messenger was sent unto them". Knowledge came from God to humanity right from the beginning through time. In Judaism, they teach, God sent over one million prophets over time. How many of these prophets are mentioned in the Torah, Bible, and Quran put together? Less than 100 !
Knowledge came from God but men introduced deviation just as they're doing now through innovations otherwise humanity could have been one in faith because the messages from God are consistent. Every sharp deviation is man made.

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by leofab(f): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Emancipation
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by leofab(f): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2017
You as daft as kilode.. when We were worshiping our Gods we built pyramids and other wonders of the earth but now y'all rent churches.. slave mentality... living in a hut that is yours is better than living in someone else mansion; if you don't get thrown out today tomorrow you will..
BroZuma:

You should be ashamed to blurt this stupidity with a mobile phone please go play with your cowries brainless olodo...what has your gods done for you and where did you see me praise the white man's god are you just naturally daft or you just have comprehension problems?

1 Like

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by leofab(f): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
JandedGist:
OMFG! wtf! This folks planned every single step they used/still using to destroy us! wtf!?
yes brethren.. we should open our eyes and see beyond our nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
leofab:
You as daft as kilode.. when We were worshiping our Gods we built pyramids and other wonders of the earth but now y'all rent churches.. slave mentality... living in a hut that is yours is better than living in someone else mansion; if you don't get thrown out today tomorrow you will..

Use your pyramid to quote me. I didn't bash your right to express yourself but if you came on this platform to criticize please be objective.

What have you with your "traditional" culture and science and technology achieved ...my dear go quote the anti-religionists.

I don't go to church because Nigerian Christianity is flawed. Now buzz off and come back with clear and succinct response.

You have not made any sense so far and it's worrisome.

Please stop using the dividends of science...you don't deserve it and to think your gods haven't cured your eyesight is just funny.
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by leofab(f): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
BroZuma:

Use your pyramid to quote me. I didn't bash your right to express yourself but if you came on this platform to criticize please be objective.

What have you with your "traditional" culture and science and technology achieved ...my dear go quote the anti-religionists.

I don't go to church because Nigerian Christianity is flawed. Now buzz off and come back with clear and succinct response.

You have not made any sense so far and it's worrisome.
more worrisome is seeing everything wrong with the African Traditional Religion but alway condone and applaud the whiteman's religion.. the complexity is so inferior... and BTW; we can't achieve much until more slaves like you are liberated; then we can work together to take the world...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by babapressy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Good Food
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Meel: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
jidxin:
even d question u ask abt epo obo he was unable to answer
he likes evading question
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
These descendants of the fallen angel known as Oduduwa calls themselves the most educated tribe yet they are still backwards with rituals and archaic traditional religion Yolobas and fetishness. TUFIAKWA
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by temi4fash(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
cyberprof:

Please what is your say about spiritual husband and wife and how powerful are they?
And to what extent can they affect marriage

Very powerful o..

Physical marriage might not manifest if they do it could cause death of the physical spouse among other things
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by tollytexy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Larrykaysail:

Jehovah Witness i was shock to see my JW friend in Cele church... and he will keep moving around with Awake and watch tower. ...

Soft work grin
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by osuofia2(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
0kp0nku:
It's stranger than true but I personally got my salvation through African traditional religion after years of toil in the catholic church. The "enemies within" mantra is real. Please be very vigilant.
I am on this with you bro..... same thing happened to me ... I was sick and I visited hospitals with their plenty grammar, but thank God ATR came to my rescue... it's works but some people here won't believe.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by osuofia2(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
osuofia2:

I am on this with you bro..... same thing happened to me ... I was sick and I visited hospitals with their plenty grammar, but thank God ATR came to my rescue... it's works but some people here won't believe.
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by African101(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Well, this is the limit of your education. I don't know your tribe but I believe there are many from your tribe who are educated and they knows the truth. One day you will be librated from mental slavery and tribalism, you will feel how blessed Africans are, you will realize how you have been brain washed, you will also know the reason why all the developed countries are not so religious like us but doing good.

GrandFinale2017:
These descendants of the fallen angel known as Oduduwa calls themselves the most educated tribe yet they are still backwards with rituals and archaic traditional religion Yolobas and fetishness. TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Jaykolo10(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Japan is a great country. And dem carry their TRADITION 'PUT FOR HEAD'

Bros dem come carry the religion pass technology bah.... Bros just lets be realistic and specific the way forward in this country isn't religious beliefs and fights rather more complex things...
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by FisifunKododada: 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Jaykolo10:

Bros dem come carry the religion pass technology bah.... Bros just lets be realistic and specific the way forward in this country isn't religious beliefs and fights rather more complex things...

My guy I have visited Japan - they don't play with Shintoism and Buddhism. More than half the country is atheists. The other half is Shintos and Buddhists. I agree with you that Nigeria needs less religion but traditional religion is not the culprit here. The two major religions in Nigeria are Islam and Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by kaja4real: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Le2money:
Do u mean Jonathan grin
hahahaha bros abeg live me alone

1 Like

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Sparkle777(f): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
fatiaforreal:

God bless you. My interest in this thread is mainly historical. People are very ignorant of who they are. Igbos say they're from Israel. This is very pathetic as Igbo as a race is older Israel. How old is Israel as a race? Not more more than 5000 years, but the Yoruboid group of people or the Niger-Congo group is not less than 20,000(twenty thousand) years. Take a look at Igbo and Yoruba languages, you'll be shocked, if you do your study well, you'll definitely conclude they were one people at some point in history. Science has proven that when genetic studies of African tribes showed that the igbos and Yorubas are 99.9% genetically identical. This simply tells you they have a common ancestry.
Don't forget names of tribes were not something permanent. Yorubas were known as Ugbo originally. So many words in common : ika/ika finger, orun/onu, ibeji/ejima, omi/miri, imu/imi, eti/nti, s'ojo/tuo ojo meaning being timid. These are not words that have to do with trading contact.
Can't we see anything by ourselves? Are we waiting for the white to tell us? We're terrible as a people, pretending to know when we know nothing.

Quite enlightening, thank you sir.
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by visita: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
wow, Greek mythology stolen from Africa? That's a new one. I have just one question to ask you though: The men that you said introduced deviation, what did they set out to achieve by doing this?
fatiaforreal:

What we call Greek mythology was actually stolen from Africa.
Circumcision, heaven and hell, after life etc were first taught in Egypt before Greek philosophy, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Everyone says AMEN OR AMIN in prayers. How many people know the origin of that word? It is Egypt: Amenhotep, Amen'ra etc.
I read in the Qu'ran, "no generation was destroyed, but a messenger was sent unto them". Knowledge came from God to humanity right from the beginning through time. In Judaism, they teach, God sent over one million prophets over time. How many of these prophets are mentioned in the Torah, Bible, and Quran put together? Less than 100 !
Knowledge came from God but men introduced deviation just as they're doing now through innovations otherwise humanity could have been one in faith because the messages from God are consistent. Every sharp deviation is man made.
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Le2money(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lol

kaja4real:

hahahaha bros abeg live me alone
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by olujastro: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
NairalandSARS:

Abeg which elemental beings control nature?
I've been seeing your PMs. What can I do for you?
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by ioreth69(f): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Eaa247:

do u tink d guy has anytin to offer?
grin
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2017
ioreth69:
grin
I sight u sweetie
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by hoMegas(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
hodusglobal:
Ogún kọ Ògùn state ni, Èsù kọ Èsurú ni, Ọ̀rúnmìlà kọ Inter Milan ni...All na Jagbajantis the brother to Àbàṣà.
you are a fool
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by hodusglobal(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoMegas:
you are a fool
Ooh undecided where have you been since all this days, are you just coming back from Igbodu?
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Babalawos(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Ebo {Sacrifice} For Wealth & Abundance [òkànràn Méjì]

The - hard - wood - of - the - forest - used - to - make - Osunsun - staff - doesn't - give - juice - while - a - tree - used - to - make - Atori - staff - will - draw - blood.

Cast Ifá for Sakoto on the day he was making a journey to the town of Owa.

Ifá advised Sakoto to make ebo. Sakoto made ebo. As Sakoto was traveling to Owa he met Èsú and gave him a bean cake. Èsú took the cake and changed himself into a woman.

Èsú possing as a woman asked Sakoto for whatever he could give. Sakoto gave the woman a bean cake. Èsú took the cake and changed himself into a small child. Èsú possing as a child asked Sakoto for whatever he could give. Sakoto gave the child a bean cake. On the journey Sakoto gave away three bean cakes. Èsú asked Sakoto where he was going.

Sakoto said he was making the journey to Owa. Èsú told Sakoto the people of Owa had been suffering for a long time without rain. Èsú pointed to a patch of ado (small gordes used to carry medicine) and told Sakoto to go among the ado. Èsú said some of ado would say; "pluck me," and others would remain silent.

Continued => https://www.nairaland.com/3318822/ebo-sacrifice-wealth-abundance-okanran

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Are you Edo or Yoruba? @Babalawos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.