Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] (50060 Views)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Daboomb: 3:41am On Jun 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
These descendants of the fallen angel known as Oduduwa calls themselves the most educated tribe yet they are still backwards with rituals and archaic traditional religion Yolobas and fetishness. TUFIAKWA

Your greatest FEAR...your WORRY grin grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.