Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha (24205 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / President Buhari Is Celebrating Eid El-kabir In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by YelloweWest: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2017
Ok o madam.

I believe u
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by 8kingz(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2017
Ha
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Benekruku(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Splashme:
It's getting very disgusting
Nonsense

We have donated him to UK government

Stop using "We"

Speak for yourself, You not a mouth piece for over 160million Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by frisky2good(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Eid el Kabir in September? shocked This is still June oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by EmekaBlue(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Who is he? We don't recognise him again

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by NoBetterNigeria: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2017
Thank God...

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 04, 2017
Aisha has join bad gang.

Too much hanging around Lai Moh'd

Lie responsibly - Lie Mohd.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2017
baba welcome..

baba dem osibanjo media centre no wan make you comeback..
dem say make you resign.. say you don old and say atimes your brain dey pain you.

the wan make Osy president..

baba quick recovery..
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Sanchase: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2017
Unfortunately Nigerians will continue to have a UK based President.

NB: Do not expect much from buhari as he now lives in the UK where there is no sound of your neighbor's generator thereby he assumes Nigeria already has 24/7 electricity.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Edopesin: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2017
Nooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by thesolutions(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2017
That means we should be expecting him in 30 days time when the fast must have ended. That is very fast indeed.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by babajero(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

For every sane thinking Nigeria, we knew the ineffectual thing that crashed the economy, Nigeria was sitting on a time bomb all these years, but wailers and corrupt souls like you will never know that!
I know you, because you can only change your name but you can't change your mind set. Keep on writing Same thing with different names.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by spartan50(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

You are expecting a Magician to come perform magic in 2 years of the nation the corrupt souls have plundered in 16 years, especially the last 6 years before PMB came in?
Then you must be very delusional.
I believe in my President.
For him bringing back the Chibok girls is a 'miraculous conjure' to you?
You sound so pathetic.
Stealing is no longer corruption, so I feel your pain!!
Poverty would kill you.. Be deceiving yourself don't use your head and eyes to look properly. Buhari has enriched a certain percentage of people in this country. Nepotism is the order of the day in the country. They have bought you with lies and propaganda. No open your eyes and remain an opposition to this government

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Onedibe1: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

guess its most corrupt people in your household you talking about!!

I doubt if u hv sense at all

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Amintu(f): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Its Ed-el-Fitr
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by tiwiex(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Religion seems to be the primary focus of this government. She didn't say he was coming back to resume his duty. She said he was coming to celebrate eid El... We should be very worried.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Splashme: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2017
mekaboy:
With all due respect, PMB should stay back and have enough rest.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by cyborg123(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2017
Why snap pics like brother and sister at all times. Be a little more romantic within the limits of public decorum...damn it!
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by dikeigbo2(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:
I can't wait, I miss you so much my able President. God bless you so much with good health and Long life.

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by BamideleOJ: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2017
how come husband and wife cannot even hold hands e serious o
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by SeniorZato(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Splashme:
It's getting very disgusting
Nonsense . . . .

We have donated him to UK.
He doesn't add any value to our country

Besides, the VP is doing better than him
Very childish statement
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2017
With billions dollars of taxpayers, he cannot fixed his country medical facilities other countries presidents to come to receiving fast recovery.

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by chloedogie(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Only if these people think just twice before talking or writing. Not even thrice, just twice. Was the man elected to celebrate Eid-*kabir? A right thinking person will say he will soon be here to govern and run the government. How did we get here self?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by fergie001: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2017
He will come for Eid-el-Kabir,but nobody will see him address workers or Democracy day speech,APC will tell us there is an able VP working.Why is the able VEEPEE not celebrating eid-el-kabir for him?
No wonder they call PMB yahoo boy coming out only on Fridays.
He is taking this nation for a ride and it is not making sense at all.
Nonetheless,I wish him good health,I gain nothing wishing him dead,the one to take over,from history,could be worse.
Nobody should quote me without brains abeg,am not in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by michaelfriday44(m): 10:53am On Jun 04, 2017
[/quote]
tiwiex:
Religion seems to be the primary focus of this government. She didn't say he was coming back to resume his duty. She said he was coming to celebrate eid El... We should be very worried.
true, he is coming back to celebrate eid El with his family and one fool is here saying he missed him.
this man is useless to Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories / APC Woman Leader, Betta Edu Leads Women Solidarity Walk For Tinubu in Borno / May 29: President Buhari's Inauguration (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.