Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha (24027 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / President Buhari Is Celebrating Eid El-kabir In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by kings09(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Guy u r sounding gay. Seems dis ur zombie work is getting to u
modelmike7:
I can't wait, I miss you so much my able President. God bless you so much with good health and Long life.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Bobby808: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

God cannot be with the most divisive and tribalistic president since the inception of democracy
A confirmed coupist and Jihadist
A religious bigot of the highest order

God cannot be bribed or deceived
He is not man
So don't bring God into it
This is karma working wonders
Thank you very much. One by one, Karma will visit them and do to them what they do to us. Buhari the useless jolloff rice. There was nothing the did not do to GEJ. They even arranged the Chibogu girls.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Bobby808: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
tiwiex:
Religion seems to be the primary focus of this government. She didn't say he was coming back to resume his duty. She said he was coming to celebrate eid El... We should be very worried.
except so. We do not need him, afterall he is not as strong as feather. Why do we need a such person?
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by vicben27(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
let him stay there we dnt need him! his presence alone make things worst!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Okudiover(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please shut it.

If your sense was 'correct' would you still be supporting an old, sick, bigoted, semi illiterate?

A man who crashed the economy, destroyed the naira, bungled the fight against corruption, has no knowledge of current affairs and thinks West Germany still exists?
A supporter and patron of Fulani mauraders , miraculous conjuror of the captured Chibok girls, a dedicated practitioner of nepotism and apostle of mediocrity ?

The man has burdened the whole nation with his sickness; an ailment for which treatment the country foots the bill , and yet he has failed to tell us what exactly is wrong with him.

There is zero to show for two years in office and you're so dumb as to continue shouting 'Sai Buhari'

You are so on point,

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Okudiover(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am more concerned with the health of the nation than the health of its absentee landlord

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by ephi321(f): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
tiwiex:
Religion seems to be the primary focus of this government. She didn't say he was coming back to resume his duty. She said he was coming to celebrate eid El... We should be very worried.

fergie001:
He will come for Eid-el-Kabir,but nobody will see him address workers or Democracy day speech,APC will tell us there is an able VP working.Why is the able VEEPEE not celebrating eid-el-kabir for him?
No wonder they call PMB yahoo boy coming out only on Fridays.
He is taking this nation for a ride and it is not making sense at all.
Nonetheless,I wish him good health,I gain nothing wishing him dead,the one to take over,from history,could be worse.
Nobody should quote me without brains abeg,am not in the mood.

I tell you.
That is what happens when people with no vision or educational focus are in power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by ephi321(f): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
sonogo:
Backwards people, so he's coming back just
To celebrate eid-el-kabir with his fellow
Jihadist? National issue is not his
Problem sef. Since bubu start living in
London terrorist don increase for there.

lmaoooo, haba! that's a huge stretch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Askubur(m): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
eid Al fitr or eid alkabir cuz the two are different
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by malware: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
I guess the OP wanted to say Eid-el-Fitr not Eid-el-Kabir..... The former is not imminent, that's big sallah ooohhh not the impending small sallah.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by iphiechuks: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:
Wailers, bring it on.........
Why u keep quiet, keeping challenging pple here and defending your presdo, as u no dey like truth.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by sanitelag(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
“hopeful of observing this year’s Eid-el-Kabir festival at the ADS'
Does she means he will be back in the next three months to celebrate eid-el-KABIR?
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by ebby9z(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
It's quite obvious we are better off without Buhari. Honestly, irrespective of what his die hard supporters say. I supported him and still respect him but it's time we remove the veil of sentimentality and acknowledge the fact that he has spent the better part of his time as our president flying off to treat himself at our expense. He hasn't visited more than two states in his official capacity till now. Even when he was around, he kept bailing on FEC meetings. He is obviously not a diplomat and has been out of touch with modernity. It's time he takes a bow.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by thekokofacts: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
After the weekly FEC meeting of senior ministers in the capital, Abuja on Wednesday Lai Mohammed; Nigeria’s Information Minister was asked about the latest situation of Mr. President’s health.

He said;

“Once again, I want to make myself very, very clear. On the issue of Mr President, he is in very competent hands and there is no cause for alarm,”

Source: www.kokofacts.com/lai-mohammed-breaks-silence-on-buharis-health

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Odelhorno1990: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oga resting president, the country is better even with a coordinator! As we begin a new week today being Sunday May you remain significant and relevant in your workplace, IJN Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Fyno: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
modelmike7:

For every sane thinking Nigeria, we knew the ineffectual thing that crashed the economy, Nigeria was sitting on a time bomb all these years, but wailers and corrupt souls like you will never know that!
for you to know Nkapi,that means your IBO,not Igbo

I have a very good friend named Chinedu IDIKA ,he reasons like you,like an Afonja,very poor mentality

Tufiakwa,what is it you miss about Buhari? You even miss him more than Aisha

You must be very empty because realistically there is nothing good about BUHARI
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
jidamsel43:
will his resignation effect any changes in Nigeria? Osinbajo is the acting president now with full power of coordinating the affair of government and if Buhari resigns, he will retain the office. I believe we should pray that he gets quick recovery as fellow human being and join Osinbajo to make Nigeria great
I hate it when people are economical with the truth because of sentiment. It is obvious that PMB will not have the stamina to continue as president of Nigeria. Osibanjo as acting president is having paper full power as he is still handicapped in taking critical decisions. Have you asked yourself why Osibanjo have not been able to sign the budget...........You only need to visit the ministries and you will see that nothing is moving.......
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Firgemachar:

Stop sounding like a morronn!

PMB left the country to run on autopilot for the first 6 months of his administration.

All that time the economy managed to hold itself together until it began to crash in earnest in early 2016.

Yet you blame the past administration,

Are you maddd
bless u bro.I thought I was d only who saw this...buhari the recession genius
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by BlindAngel: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please shut it.

If your sense was 'correct' would you still be supporting an old, sick, bigoted, semi illiterate?

A man who crashed the economy, destroyed the naira, bungled the fight against corruption, has no knowledge of current affairs and thinks West Germany still exists?
A supporter and patron of Fulani mauraders , miraculous conjuror of the captured Chibok girls, a dedicated practitioner of nepotism and apostle of mediocrity ?

The man has burdened the whole nation with his sickness; an ailment for which the country foots the treatment bill , and yet he has failed to tell us what exactly is wrong with him.

There is zero to show for two years in office and you're so dumb as to continue shouting 'Sai Buhari'
This is really ao cool, sincerely it really made me think twice. Am so amazed right now

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by mubar(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thanks to Allah , lord of healing, welcome U my President who you are so moral and honest than most of our youths that claimed to be knowledgeable and wise but end of with evil heart and hatred. Nigerian youths reason well and av self discipline and look at the future generation.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Oblang(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
factsandfigures:
How do we get to this situation? I pray for PMB to get well and return to Nigeria alive. But must he be president? Why can't he resign and take care of his health? Nigeria is in a state of suspended animation because of PMB's health challenges. If he is patriotic, he should resign and save us this confusions.

Why will he resign? Na so u resign from ur job when u are sick if at all u have one...
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Ken4Christ: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oblang:

Why will he resign? Na so u resign from ur job when u are sick if at all u have one...

There is no reputable company that will retain you if you have protracted illness. So wise up and stop making unreasonable defense. Besides, the Nigeria constitution made provision for a president to be impeached if he is incapacitated by health. So, our real problem are the Senators themselves.

Remember, Buhari was one of the first who called for Yaradua's resignation when he was sick.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by lashout1: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Not coming back to continue what he started? rather for salah which is the most important.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Oblang(m): 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ken4Christ:

There is no reputable company that will retain you if you have protracted illness. So wise up and stop making unreasonable defense. Besides, the Nigeria constitution made provision for a president to be impeached if he is incapacitated by health. So, our real problem are the Senators themselves.

Remember, Buhari was one of the first who called for Yaradua's resignation when he was sick.

Well the president is only sick, hes not incapacitated. The last time I checked, no one is immune to sickness...
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by bashydemy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jolar101:
With billions dollars of taxpayers, he cannot fixed his country medical facilities other countries presidents to come to receiving fast recovery.

LOL you mean the billion stole by your hero and his likes?
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by nattyGENT: 1:02am On Jun 05, 2017
The news is as outdated as the chibok girls scam, nobody is interested. By the way who ask her?
If na my papa Bleep up like shame for make i commit suicide
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by Ken4Christ: 7:20am On Jun 07, 2017
Oblang:

Well the president is only sick, hes not incapacitated. The last time I checked, no one is immune to sickness...

He is incapacitated. Even the goats know it. You just lied to yourself.
Re: Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha by ioreth69(f): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2017
Too late,we no want him here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Reappoints Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad As Special Assistants / David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / Kogi Government Moves To Recover Obajana Cement Company From Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.