Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

We All Need This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We All Need This (355 Views)

I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] / We All Need To Help This Girl / Yes I Will Marry You!! Its Time To Propose, U Need This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Need This by Marioplus(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2017
I need Jesus Christ
and
You need Jesus Christ,
Every Human Being needs Jesus Christ hence we pray
"Heavenly Father, I recognize that I am a sinner and that my sin separates me from You. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me and that He was raised from the dead. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord. I repent of all my sins and I dissolve every connection that I have made--knowingly or unknowingly--with sin and with the devil. Jesus, I ask You to come into my heart and transform my life. I reject all thoughts and behaviors that do not reflect God's nature and I ask You to enable me to walk in God's ways according to Your Grace and Power through the Holy Spirit. Amen."

Why believe in Jesus?
Because He saved you from the grip of the sinful nature and enabled you to be forgiven for all the sins you have ever committed, providing you with a new life and an eternal relationship with God the Father.
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!!!
Alleluia!!!
The Holy Spirit is working in our lives consistently to make us PERFECT to enter Heaven immediately Death-knocks or the Trumpet blasts!
Alleluia!!!
Re: We All Need This by McBrooklyn(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Can You Please Learn How To Cook Now? / My Candid Advice To Romancelanders, Always Seeking Advice. / Which One Do You Like??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.