Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Islam Permits Killing. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Permits Killing. (408 Views)

Does God Supports/permits Slavery?, PLEASE Enlighten Me. / YAHWEH PERMITS YOU TO DRINK BEER WITH YOUR TITHE / God Permits Single Ladies To Date Married Men – Says Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islam Permits Killing. by Mbeki: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2017
1. Islam permit killing of those that are not innocent. (Innocent from/of what) (Christianity: THOU SHALL NOT KILL)
2. We demand an explanation to the instruction in Surah 9 vs 5. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the unbelievers wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.[i][/i]
Re: Islam Permits Killing. by latsy: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2017
What other explanationd do you need.
Infidels are not innocent and can be killed to
get great rewards.
Re: Islam Permits Killing. by petsolo115: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2017
Arabian god permits killing...
It's very explicit..
You can't twist the truth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Should Muslim Only Threads Be Placed On Nairaland Front Page / The Kingdom Of God Series - Sonship Miracles Signs & Wonders And Being In Christ / Living In An Apartment Built With Evil Money, Are There Any Effects On Our Spiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.