Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism (8708 Views)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / 2 Gorgeous Slay Queens Called Out For 'Seducing' Men / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Dritom34(m): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2017
viki84:
Which Of The Kingdom To Be Precise, The Kingdom I Need, She Carry Am De Waka Upandan
Oboy, advice her never to visit your lodge alone please. Before water go pass garri.. She throws smiles at you and you tag it 'seduction', what if she came frowning all through, would you let her in some other day? Sha, your day was filled with stress like you said. Brb
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Lekan1o1: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
success10:

50/50 pattern
Hmm... how did u get her to come.?
Dats suprising
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by success10(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lekan1o1:

Hmm... how did u get her to come.?
Dats suprising
She loved me dearly to the extent of engineering her coming over here.
Dont be surprised:
the world is dynamic
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by elderhimself(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
What else do u want us to tell ya......... fhuck her brains away and move on
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by FTrebirth(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
op is a pervert.
Re: Jehovah Witness Girl Seducing Me During Evangelism by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2017
Sugarcious:

Send me the book too. DM me

nigga wstsapp me

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Butt On Vera Sidika Though (photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video) / LEGENDARY TOTO … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.