Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance (58607 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Moreoffaith(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
permit:
chai! Any person wey do u dis kain tin eh no go beta 4am

Henhen

Wetin dem do me

Na me be the pastor wey arrange the service??
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by iluvpomo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
African version of Christianity is weird mix of extortion, con artistry , black magic , hypnotism , gullibility, low IQ , sleight of hand trickery, sex and profiteering all carried out falsely in name of Daddy and Mummy pastors
Ha ha ..... quite true indeed. In that way the African version of Islam is quite consistent with the universal version : acts of beheading the Kafirs, suicide bombings with the promise of 70 virgins (goats) in paradise is strongly believed in and sadly supported by many moderates grin

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Buhari need to visit scoan
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by swimmer: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
So all the people wey don chop snakes nko?
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Topgainer: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Buhari need to visit scoan

Buhari is too wise for that. How many heads of state that visited didn't have their illnesses getting worse or worst case are dead? From Atta Mills of Ghana, to Malawian guy, to Gabon dude and many others who came in unannounced, where they any better .
There are countless others who were purportedly healed but came down worse off. From footballers, celebrities, foreigners and fellow country men alike.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
felzylix:
Even demons now bow to demons.
BTW, this is no confession, he should at least tell how far he had gone to be so possessed rather he's seeking to step up his bizarre doctrines in a coded way to pull more crowd of gullible zombies

how do you know this?

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lagusta:
Welcome to Africa ladies and gentlemen......

Where a scam pastor goes to another scam pastor for deliverance!!!! Na wa!!!

You don't see Anglican and Baptist primates do these nonsensical shenanigans.....

Why are we so backward in this continent?

you speak without been guided by the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
One controversial pastor get's delivered from evil spirits by another controversial pastor.
You are not wrong my brothers and sisters if you suspect money has changed hands. grin

unbelief make you write this, even though you have no fact or certain of what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by eaglestar: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
felzylix:
Even demons now bow to demons.
BTW, this is no confession, he should at least tell how far he had gone to be so possessed rather he's seeking to step up his bizarre doctrines in a coded way to pull more crowd of gullible zombies

you speak about things you don't understand, in science we call it theory

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:
Just look at the caption "SNAKE" PASTOR...

WHY IM NO GO MAKE FP gringrin

Nairaland and Snakes grin
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
jagugu88li:
His visit to the proohet was reharsed and planned so well

They, both him and silly joshua are only but trying to prove that him, super mongro joshua is powerful. Nigeria run. South Africa maybe has finally been freed from this evil boy......Naija, run.

There was no deliverance there. Scene 1, act 1........action

I wonder why people just say what they like, please how do you know all this?

2 Likes

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Kestolove(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
christianity is a comedy....a big one
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Juju come meet Juju grin

be mindful of how you speak, in the realm of the spirits ignorance means nothing. how do you know it is juju? what if it is not?
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Austinoiz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Next up for snake deliverance is LALA. ..off me run to avoid b*n
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
walls01:

be mindful of how you speak, in the realm of the spirits ignorance means nothing. how do you know it is juju? what if it is not?

What if it is? wink
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

What if it is? wink

then you are blameless, but just be mindful and be sure you are certain or better still reframe from judging then you become totally blameless
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Basic123: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
African version of Christianity is weird mix of extortion, con artistry , black magic , hypnotism , gullibility, low IQ , sleight of hand trickery, sex and profiteering all carried out falsely in name of Daddy and Mummy pastors

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Lagusta(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
walls01:

you speak without been guided by the holy spirit

Why do I need the holy Spirit when God that created the holy spirit is with me already?
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Customer80: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
I was there live
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by texazzpete(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
ah. They already had a printed montage of all his activities sef. Was this not meant to be a spontaneous request for 'deliverance'?
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Tecno66: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
give life to which christ

they don duplicate christ?
which Christ you know?
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by JVector: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matt 24:4-5

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Matt 24:11-12
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Lovine: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Now I know most people in Nairaland are antiChrist and possessed. Even if Jesus raised their father from the dead they will not believe in Him. I think its time to porte.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
walls01:

I wonder why people just say what they like, please how do you know all this?
Yes, it is indeed a happy Sunday. I visited my aunt and cousins and was it a blast we had for lunch.....How was yours? Good, I hope smiley

On other news: Beware of fake gods and ..... (I forgot the rest) but beware. Atleast one wont claim they where not told about the fakeness of these nitwit pastors. Same way people where warned of MMM. tongue
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by IYANGBALI: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
give life to which christ

they don duplicate christ?
you dey mind dem?
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by james2man: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
So all his church members in south Africa that ate grass and snake did that are at their own risk? Lesson learnt here goes to church goers who are gullible who allow one useless man of god to make them do stupid things in the name of miracle is at their own risk.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Noisense! TB have bought over his smaller business into the larger one grin
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Achile1515: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.