Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance (58609 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by sisisioge: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin

Orisirisi! I pity the blockheads that ate his first iranu and would still eat this present one. God is in us all. I can't help wondering how he managed to sway his congregation like this? Whew!

How hard is it to read the bible by oneself? That Book has been translated to thousands of languages mehn! It is well.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Nina4u(f): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
African version of Christianity is weird mix of extortion, con artistry , black magic , hypnotism , gullibility, low IQ , sleight of hand trickery, sex and profiteering all carried out falsely in name of Daddy and Mummy pastors
I couldnt have said it better.. Its actors getting payed after service

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by babapressy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
jagugu88li:
Yes, it is indeed a happy Sunday. I visited my aunt and cousins and was it a blast we had for lunch.....How was yours? Good, I hope smiley

On other news: Beware of fake gods and ..... (I forgot the rest) but beware. Atleast one wont claim they where not told about the fakeness of these nitwit pastors. Same way people where warned of MMM. tongue

happy Sunday, how sweet life is when there is peace and love among us. the type of lunch you had is not as important as coming together to have it keep it up and the Lord continue to give you peace all around Amen. I wonder how people become so blind this days and cannot tell the difference.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
African version of Christianity is weird mix of extortion, con artistry , black magic , hypnotism , gullibility, low IQ , sleight of hand trickery, sex and profiteering all carried out falsely in name of Daddy and Mummy pastors
Absolutely! you couldn't have put it any better!

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nina4u:
I couldnt have said it better.. Its actors getting payed after service
precisely!

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lagusta:

Why do I need the holy Spirit when God that created the holy spirit is with me already?

are you trying to tell me is God that ask you to write such?
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by miraclea: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
arsenic33:
That's why I told somebody yesterday that 95% of Nigeria pastors are not qualified to join me and my wife together... Fake pastors everywhere
Any church that is registered under CAC as a religious body is eligible to join husband and wife period
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Lagusta(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
walls01:

are you trying to tell me is God that ask you to write such?

Have u ever head of "choice"
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
walls01:

happy Sunday, how sweet life is when there is peace and love among us. the type of lunch you had is not as important as coming together to have it keep it up and the Lord continue to give you peace all around Amen. I wonder how people become so blind this days and cannot tell the difference.

Maybe it is because 100% intellectual capacity is a luxury. Honestly, you cannot throw a shoe back a hundred years without hitting a hundreth of hypocritical reverends and pastors, who systematically molded the church using "fear hell fire" inorder to extract first the brain's freedom of thinking and lastly one's earnings.

Nigeria should be night.....Goodnight. Again....beware and no, I am no atheist.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Toosure70: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Moreoffaith:
grin All this bet9ja pastor self.
fake flyers
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by psalmson001: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
I really don't blame the pastors, but the gullible followers
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Moreoffaith(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Toosure70:
fake flyers

No be fake flyer na fake eye wey u dey take dey look am make am look fake grin
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
jagugu88li:

Maybe it is because 100% intellectual capacity is a luxury. Honestly, you cannot throw a shoe back a hundred years without hitting a hundreth of hypocritical reverends and pastors, who systematically molded the church using "fear hell fire" inorder to extract first the brain's freedom of thinking and lastly one's earnings.

Nigeria should be night.....Goodnight. Again....beware and no, I am no atheist.

don't worry about me I don't work by sight. you should be able to differentiate the shaft from the wheat. so you don't mistakenly take the shaft as the wheat
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by walls01: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lagusta:

Have u ever head of "choice"

yes, I also know we should be careful of the choices we make
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by KingDixon(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
I thought it's frozen brain that made you feed the congregation with snake...now that you've joined TB, na brain tumour you get undecided
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Primebuilders(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How u take get this kind sense of observation like this.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Bondesniger(m): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
wonders shall never end
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Benite:
To God be the glory!!!
Jesus Reigns !!!
Christ came for the sinners that they will be redeemed.
Thank you lord for using your servant Prophet TB Joshua to deliver him and bring him to light.
Thank you lord !!!
Amen,, the Lord is Good,,
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Rick9(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2017
I wonder how people manage to be brainwashed in the name of Religion.
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I don de talk this one since.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Penuel told the congregation that he had read certain Scriptures such as Mark 16:17-18 which led him to believe he could feed his congregants with strange items to prove the power of God.

lol
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? SMH
Re: Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2017
All the people who ate snakes and rats will be so disappointed when they see this , but its not my circus and not my monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.