Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Why Do Humans Think They Are Meant To Live A Life Without An End? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Humans Think They Are Meant To Live A Life Without An End? (1405 Views)

The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / If Adam And Eve Gave Birth To The World Why Do Humans Look Different / Do humans really hear from God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Humans Think They Are Meant To Live A Life Without An End? by Millz404(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
DeepSight:

Because we have a super conscious experience within which we are able to see and feel the mortal body for what it is - namely a mere encasement. This leads us to understand that upon the removal of the encasement, that which it encased must stand in a reality open to unencased energies such as itself.

We are only conscious of the "encasement" as you call it, and other physical thing around it. The "encased" are just conjectures fastened by various belief systems.
Re: Why Do Humans Think They Are Meant To Live A Life Without An End? by Millz404(m): 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
obinna58:

I'm an atheist but I can't totally denie the fact that if eventually ur mind existed by any means, their is still possibility that when u die, ur mind might still exist freshly, exactly the same way it existed now

You are not sure about anything up there. Well I'm not an atheist. Just want people's viewpoint on the subject matter because it got me wondering.
Re: Why Do Humans Think They Are Meant To Live A Life Without An End? by DeepSight(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Millz404:

We are only conscious of the "encasement" as you call it, and other physical thing around it. The "encased" are just conjectures fastened by various belief systems.

How did you arrive at this bizarre conclusion. I did not say anything about belief systems. I spoke about what we ourselves experience. Otherwise why should you refer to your body as "your" body? Which owner are you referring to and where is it.

The totality of your experience as a human being is mostly immaterial. Your thoughts, dreams and self conception of an inner being. You would not even need any of your physical senses if there were not a being within that required, for example, the capacity to see its physical world.

When you dream, you see, no? But surely not with the flesh that is your physical eye. This tells you you have inner eyes. You can call them mental eyes if you like, but that capacity to see an image with your eyes closed, be it in dream or imagination bespeaks the existence of your ethereal eye.
Re: Why Do Humans Think They Are Meant To Live A Life Without An End? by DeepSight(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Millz404:

We are only conscious of the "encasement"

Funny enough, just looking at this statement again, its obvious that you herewith acknowledge being conscious of your encasement. That alone says it all.
Re: Why Do Humans Think They Are Meant To Live A Life Without An End? by obinna58(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Millz404:

You are not sure about anything up there. Well I'm not an atheist. Just want people's viewpoint on the subject matter because it got me wondering.
Yes I'm not sure
Just my view

(1) (2) (Reply)

Khutbah Al-hajah: How To Begin A Khutbah Sermon In Arabic And English / Addressing The Issue Of Scam Accusations From A Nairalander. / Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Christ Embassy As A Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.