Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab (6650 Views)

My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! / Bitter Truth About Lady Who Refused To Remove Her Hijab & So Was Denied Admissio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by Shabach002(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wow.. Nice achievement[color=#990000][/color]
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by jamalchance(m): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
with the tight gown some of them hijabed sisters wear ... i wouldn't care if it covered their face
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by kfrosh: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2017
I sent you a PM. Can you pls kindly respond ASAP. Thanks
mukhcech:
Miss Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine. And she met with this achievement having not compromised in her belief with the required dress code of her Religion, Islam. We celebrate Sister Lateefat, we celebrate the Hijab, we celebrate Islam.
Re: See What This Osun Girl Did(achieved) With Her Hijab by mukhcech(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
kfrosh:
I sent you a PM. Can you pls kindly respond ASAP. Thanks

replied

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Prints A Banner Costlier Than Its Content. / UKRAINE ADMISSION FOR FOREIGN STUDENT HAVE COMMENCE. / Cut Your Coat According To Your Cloth/size!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.