Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri (68210 Views)

South African Man Beaten By Homophobes For Being Gay / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Akalia(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
cococandy:
Shut the fvck up
what's this thing?

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
DerideGull:

There is no progressive society that embraces suicidal endeavor. Everybody should foolishly accept this your so-called new change, the earth will end in a period of 80 years because there will no production of human beings to continue warm the greatest creature in the universe. Homosexual is antihuman period.

I read this three times and I still cannot understand what you're saying. Are you implying that somehow if homosexuality is legalized, everyone will turn Gay

LOL!!

Na wa for your logic o. So, if you travelled to a pro gay country like say Germany, you would become homosexual?? Receive sense, my brother

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Akalia(m): 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
docZeey:

Oga this is where tolerance comes to play which is what the world needs for peace to reign. Morality is subjective and we are not all bounded by the same codes. This is just like a Moslem having hard feelings for the Christian saying Jesus is God and not being remorseful about it whereas the Christian has no reason to feel remorse. Learn to tolerate others belief as long as it doesn't affect you or harm anyone. Homosexuals don't and they really have no reason to be remorseful if they don't believe it's a sin and I can't repent for my beliefs any more than you would repent for your beliefs. Immoral vermin tho? Seriously? Who has made you a judge of morals?
unrepentant pervert.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by escodotman: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
docZeey:

Oga Google is your friend. go here : http://Google.com and type homosexuality in animals. Read and learn. You'll even see videos sef. As for your talk on how it's un-natural, do you know about how hormonal imbalances titling towards more feminine hormone in guys can actually make them feminine and attracted to the opposite sex. Tell me again how they unnaturally influenced their hormones. Yeye. Google educational stuff and learn. Stop being myopic and spreading hate up and down.
what hormone are u talking about? Stop misleading people here. Its you that is being myopic! Seriously, all these defenders of gays....i wonder why you didnt channel your anger to the National assembly when the bill demonizing gay was to be passed! Why didnt you people also protest to those lawmakers after the bill was passed? You also didnt hold any rally when Jonathan signed it into law! Are you not cowards? Instead of hiding anonymously and ranting here on NL, why not take to the streets and defend these homos?

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Akalia(m): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
I
cococandy:
Or you're secretly worried that you like dikc.

time for a sexuality recourse gal.
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by ivolt: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

Did I mention gays?

Or was I talking about the anti-logical foundation that gives credence to the myth that gays are somehow evil?

I know you didn't mention gay, I replied based on the context.
Society don't change overnight and big changes are the most
difficult to achieve. By lumping all issues social together under
the "logical thought movement" we end up driving people back
to their shell because the real message ends up being diluted.
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by escodotman: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
look if u read down this thread u will see where I have responded to a link give to me....I read through and I made my comment there....even in d research scientist observe abnormalities as a result of genes and hormonal changes in those animals...so they were convince about this abnormalities same is in human.....so don't tell me being homo or lesbian is normal....it is not and harmful to d socienty....imagine a socienty where all females co-habit with themselves same as males....what will be d outcome such community.?
pls dont mind them. Do all homos become so just because their 'partner' have an excess hormones of the opposite sex? Arrant nonsense and misguided facts! So evry1 who has an excess hormone of the opposite sex shud be gay??

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:

*smiles*

Why do you automatically equate getting LGBTQ rights as "imitating"Americans

Ironically, USA is not as pro-same sex as you would believe. There are still rabid fundamentalists who believe in all that Sodom and Gomorrah nonsense like you do.

Make this country great? Lol, how does homosexuality affect "making this country great"??
This is how they gullibly deceive you folks : by conflating issues, they gullibly make you think they're working while the real work is left neglected.

Dude, until we focus massively on STEM education, until we collectively purge ourselves of this mindset of prayers magically fixing this nation,
until we start building research centres instead of religious centres. Until we raise the standard of this warmed over horseshit we call education and start questioning things,
until we stop dividing ourselves over tribal, political, and same sex rights; this country can never be great

Same sex right can only be possible in your pathetic imagination and not in Nigeria. Shameless yansh rider.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by mmsen: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
ivolt:

I know you didn't mention gay, I replied based on the context.
Society don't change overnight and big changes are the most
difficult to achieve. By lumping all issues social together under
the "logical thought movement" we end up driving people back
to their shell because the real message ends up being diluted.

The real message is to be reasonable and rational instead of allowing yourself to be misrepresented and poorly advised by so-called leaders, especially the religious leaders.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by docZeey(f): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
escodotman:
what hormone are u talking about? Stop misleading people here. Its you that is being myopic! Seriously, all these defenders of gays....i wonder why you didnt channel your anger to the National assembly when the bill demonizing gay was to be passed! Why didnt you people also protest to those lawmakers after the bill was passed? You also didnt hold any rally when Jonathan signed it into law! Are you not cowards? Instead of hiding anonymously and ranting here on NL, why not take to the streets and defend these homos?
I was quite like you then. Thinking I'm the most righteous and being vocally homophobic. Now, I know better. I hope one day you do too.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by docZeey(f): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Akalia:
unrepentant pervert.
I hope you got my point. Calling me a pervert doesn't make me one so I'm unbothered. I just really hope you get purged of this hate. it's unhealthy to you and the society at large.

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by jonbellion(m): 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
DerideGull:

There is no progressive society that embraces suicidal endeavor. If everybody should foolishly accept this your so-called new changes, the earth will end in a period of 80 years because there will be no production of human beings to continue warming the greatest creature in the universe. Homosexual is antihuman period. I agree homosexual is not a disease but selfish dead-end life style that has no place in a progressive society.
A society is meant to reproduce its kind biologically. Can homosexual society be able to continue a lineage?
this is not a problem because 90% of the world has and always will be heterosexual
They are a minority so its not a problem

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Akalia(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
docZeey:

I hope you got my point. Calling me a pervert doesn't make me one so I'm unbothered. I just really hope you get purged of this hate. it's unhealthy to you and the society at large.
if you are not a pervert, why try so hard to defend them perverts huh? Well I can tell you are one because of your attitude. Let us call a spade a spade gal.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
docZeey:

Oga Google is your friend. go here : http://Google.com and type homosexuality in animals. Read and learn. You'll even see videos sef. As for your talk on how it's un-natural, do you know about how hormonal imbalances titling towards more feminine hormone in guys can actually make them feminine and attracted to the opposite sex. Tell me again how they unnaturally influenced their hormones. Yeye. Google educational stuff and learn. Stop being myopic and spreading hate up and down.

Well if you suffer from hormonal imbalance, then get a doctor to treat it or rather commit suicide. What the hell do idiots like you enjoy f.ucking another man's ass? Tufiakwa, I swear this is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Can it be possible to kill available homosexuals in Nigeria. Pls am ready to sponsor it.
I hope you die a very miserable death

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Xda59:

Well if you suffer from hormonal imbalance, then get a doctor to treat it or rather commit suicide. What the hell do idiots like you enjoy f.ucking another man's ass? Tufiakwa, I swear this is a curse.
If your ass isn't the one being fvcked, why does it matter to you?

6 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by introvertme: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:

na today,I know say,silly anus drillers,are much on Nairaland, upon all the boobies, and ass,wey lalasticala dey try,show una..I choose,to reply u,out of the countless mentions am having.. coz urs,is so emotional, and pained...I know,it's not about sex,and pussy,but it's about feelings, but you must be a dumb ass,to fall in love,with a man like u..the same husky voice and everything.. and,hey cry no more,coz am not snatching ur partner, I ain't twerking my ass for him..stay off,my mentions, lest u lose,ur loosened anus,for life!!!!

I tell u ...homosexuals and atheists full this forum ooooo
what shayun has caused

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
So everyone will become gay? You're so smart undecided
DerideGull:

There is no progressive society that embraces suicidal endeavor. If everybody should foolishly accept this your so-called new changes, the earth will end in a period of 80 years because there will be no production of human beings to continue warming the greatest creature in the universe. Homosexual is antihuman period. I agree homosexual is not a disease but selfish dead-end life style that has no place in a progressive society.
A society is meant to reproduce its kind biologically. Can homosexual society be able to continue a lineage?

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by introvertme: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
uchbaba:
who are u to know who goes to hell fire or not? are u God? I beleive u are a christian n knw the part in Bible that said " judge not" here u are apportioning who to go to hell, are u better than them mr.holy, even pope in his interview made it so significant that it his not in his place to judge if gay is right or wrong but admonise christians to love our fellow human despite sexual orientation, that's how Christians speaks...so until u grasp the idea of love my brother, I repeat again, do not judge, u can hate the act but don't hate the person FYI...sexual promiscuity is wrong, if u not fit hold body, marry but am no saint too

Stop using that part "judge not" as an excuse to do nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Retardd
Angeleena:

na today,I know say,silly anus drillers,are much on Nairaland, upon all the boobies, and ass,wey lalasticala dey try,show una..I choose,to reply u,out of the countless mentions am having.. coz urs,is so emotional, and pained...I know,it's not about sex,and pussy,but it's about feelings, but you must be a dumb ass,to fall in love,with a man like u..the same husky voice and everything.. and,hey cry no more,coz am not snatching ur partner, I ain't twerking my ass for him..stay off,my mentions, lest u lose,ur loosened anus,for life!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by escodotman: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
docZeey:

I was quite like you then. Thinking I'm the most righteous and being vocally homophobic. Now, I know better. I hope one day you do too.
young man/woman, no one is hating anybody. Paedophiles, ritualists, looters of treasury, robbers, if u dislike or speak against this category of people, should I also say you ''hate'' them?

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
cococandy:

I hope you die a very miserable death

You are already living miserably and you shall die a miserable death. Yansh fucking bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Sandyveralucia: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
lol,I don't know if I should, feel sorry for u...but why on earth,should a man,leave all the fresh bobbies and fleshy ass,for a dry,stiffed, ass??it makes no sense,and so unusual... u just can't,imagine how disgusting, to hear the moan,of two grown men..jeeezz!!! abeg,if the kidnapping go,rearrange the boy brain,no wahala..
You are very stupid for this comment. To think two hundred and something retards liked the comment.

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by benedictac(f): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

If we attach the same importance to condemning bad governance as we do to this LGBTQ issue, we wouldn't be in this shoddy state we're in.

I have given up on explaining to people that Homosexuality isnt a disease. This country is way too riddled with senseless folks to even attempt to begin.

As you can see, even the so called Educated are supporting their acts on this thread.

What hope is left for this country sad

we have enough problems, we don't need this type again mbok

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by docZeey(f): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Akalia:
if you are not a pervert, why try so hard to defend them perverts huh? Well I can tell you are one because of your attitude. Let us call a spade a spade gal.
Weh done sir. Most Moral. Spade ko. Im defending them because theyre humans and dont deserve hate, same way ill defend any oppressed person. Because you believe something doesn't make it fact or doesn't mean everyone has to live according to your rights and wrong. if the world worked that way, Muslims would have killed you tey tey saying you're evil for not believing Allah and no one would defend you. Oga, live and let live. Stop acting God over other people. it's not like you're guaranteed the heaven you believe in sef.

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
jonbellion:
no hope man
Sick and tired
Word.

Some times you browse through threads on nl and you wonder where to even begin.
Sometimes I want to sit back and laugh but how can I laugh at my fellow Nigerians embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
cococandy:

If your ass isn't the one being fvcked, why does it matter to you?

Because the satanic act propagates an evil votex over us. Who wants that?

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
escodotman:
i disagree sir. Your no.1 point; do you konw canibalism has also been observed in a wide array of animals too? So shud we also emulate our 'broithers' in animal skin? Your no.2; what about the issue of colorectal and anal cancer that is prevalent among homos? And back up your point where a rapist is liable to a soft landing than a homo in this country (not possible sir)!! Your no.3 point sir; the issue of being 'cure' - they say old habits die hard.... What about kleptomanic, paranoid, schizophrenic etc pts spending time in therapies? Av u tried dat?
point 1 : did you know that cannibalism has been observed in humans too?? Yup, the Aztecs were big on that. Let's not even go too far, it has been observed in the southeast and some claim Yoruba king's must eat the hearts of their former kings.

On the second point. Cancer being prevalent among homos is quite interesting, if true. I certainly will research more on that. And don't get me twisted. I said *compared to an homosexual*. I've seen rapists acquitted over claims of "she lured me to do it" or "it was the devil's work" so don't try to play funny

As for your third point, don't you think that has been tired?? Did you not know that homosexuality was once listed as a mental illness that was "curable"??

Was it not when these "treatments" failed that reviews began to occur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
jonbellion:
this is not a problem because 90% of the world has and always will be heterosexual
They are a minority so its not a problem

You have been criticizing people who against homosexuality . Its high time I scrutinized your opinion about it . Let's how well you'd do

1. Is homosexuality a sexual perversion ?

2. Are bestiality , necrophilia sexual perversions ?

3. Explain your reasons .
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by docZeey(f): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
escodotman:
young man/woman, no one is hating anybody. Paedophiles, ritualists, looters of treasury, robbers, if u dislike or speak against this category of people, should I also say you ''hate'' them?
Y'all should stop this rubbish analogy naa. don't you get tired of repeating it. The above mentioned are hurting others and committing crimes. Homosexuals are not hurting anybody. Not you. Not me. Nobody. Why are you so bothered about what two grown ups use their sex organs for. what is your business? And yes, I hate them cause they hurt others. Paedophiles do, robbers too. Sexuality is not a crime against anyone once it's between two consenting adults.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by bencarson007(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
docZeey:

Actually, people ARE giving birth like fools. Why else do we have Almajiris everywhere? My point, the bible. Why have you decided that we must all live by the bible rules? How are you any different from the Boko Haram guys killing people that don't live by the Qur'an and judging Christians to be satanic? How exactly are you different? And no one expects the world to turn LGBT, just respect the variety in creation. we all can't be one way and different doesn't mean abnormal. Because vagina is sweet to you doesmt mean it has to be sweet to everybody naa. youre not the epitome of perfection.
. Don't live by the bible or qu'ran... Live with common sense.... Its male and female and they are abnormal not different and the crimes u mentioned are all condemned by christians and muslims and I asked u a simple question - were ur parents gay, would they have had you ?
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Litmus: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Will Gays be safe in Biafra? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.