Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri (68046 Views)

South African Man Beaten By Homophobes For Being Gay / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
datigbogirl:

You seem to want the D but dunno how to say it...never mind I grab.
Take this....

What is wrong with u...y that pics
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
0b100100111:
[b][/b]

You re brilliant!

Some of them want freedom from Nigeria but cant even grant freedom to a fellow human! What an irony!
precisely! the so called law they are supporting will catch up with them in the future, they are supporting the persecution of other humans at the same time ignorantly supporting their own persecution ultimately.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by escodotman: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:

One : That homosexuality has been observed in a wide array of animals, including man.

Two : That despite the prevailing mentality, homosexuality does not even equate to socially harmful acts like stealing, rape et Al.
A rapist has more luck escaping Justice than a homosexual does and no one sees anything wrong about that.

Three : That attempts to "cure" homosexuality in times past has fallen flat on its face ..

I would post links but Nairaland's useless spambot will just ban senselessly and I just emerged from a ban sad sad
i disagree sir. Your no.1 point; do you konw canibalism has also been observed in a wide array of animals too? So shud we also emulate our 'broithers' in animal skin? Your no.2; what about the issue of colorectal and anal cancer that is prevalent among homos? And back up your point where a rapist is liable to a soft landing than a homo in this country (not possible sir)!! Your no.3 point sir; the issue of being 'cure' - they say old habits die hard.... What about kleptomanic, paranoid, schizophrenic etc pts spending time in therapies? Av u tried dat?

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Akalia(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
docZeey:

Pls why exactly are you homophobic? I don't get it.
the reason for my hard feelings toward these set of perverts( homosexuals, bisexuals and transgenders) is simply because they are not remorseful. They are unrepentant and they are stiff necked. Worst still is the fact that they give credence to such perversion. I hope to see the birth of a strong crusade that will discipline this immoral vermins in our society.

6 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by sonssyo: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Just serve that guy one runs girl to ginger his cassava and reset his senses back to normal.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
escodotman:
i disagree sir. Your no.1 point; do you konw canibalism has also been observed in a wide array of animals too? So shud we also emulate our 'broithers' in animal skin? Your no.2; what about the issue of colorectal and anal cancer that is prevalent among homos? And back up your point where a rapist is liable to a soft landing than a homo in this country (not possible sir)!! Your no.3 point sir; the issue of being 'cure' - they say old habits die hard.... What about kleptomanic, paranoid, schizophrenic etc pts spending time in therapies? Av u tried dat?
The reason these guys have mouth to talk is because most people always attack them with religion. But you see using pure logic as you have done it is evident his argument is watery.

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by mexxmoney: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
what is WRONG in being a GAY, for crying out loud... what's their sin?
who did they offend?
did they create themselves?
some people are right handed, and some people are left handed you didn't choose the hand you want to use, they are born that way embarassed

And what evidence do you have that they are born that way? Common sense should tell anyone that male and female are created with opposite sexual organs that complement each other during sex and reproduction. What kind of hideous accident of nature will make a man to covet another man's penis for the pleasure of having it up his anus? How are these perverts born that way when the very act of homosexuality requires the perversion of body organs for other uses than their natural purposes?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Akalia:
the reason for my hard feelings toward these set of perverts( homosexuals, bisexuals and transgenders) is simply because they are not remorseful. They are unrepentant and they are stiff necked. Worst still is the fact that they give credence to such perversion. I hope to see the birth of a strong crusade that will discipline this immoral vermins in our society.

You made my day

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by escodotman: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
what is WRONG in being a GAY, for crying out loud... what's their sin?
who did they offend?
did they create themselves?
some people are right handed, and some people are left handed you didn't choose the hand you want to use, they are born that way embarassed
pls go and make your research about those who are right or left handed. They are truly born that way because it is nuerological. But those who are gay, they chose to be, and are never born, that way because God the creato of all things despises homosexual

6 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Zhirinovsky: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am saying that they should kill him but they should teach him a thorough lesson.
If he was looking for something to write a poem on,why not Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by sirvvy: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
So many Gay activist here shocked

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by datigbogirl: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

What is wrong with u...y that pics

Lols. ..seems you scared already...just messing with you guys oh...I love women pass anything

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by jonbellion(m): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
lol,I don't know if I should, feel sorry for u...but why on earth,should a man,leave all the fresh bobbies and fleshy ass,for a dry,stiffed, ass??it makes no sense,and so unusual... u just can't,imagine how disgusting, to hear the moan,of two grown men..jeeezz!!! abeg,if the kidnapping go,rearrange the boy brain,no wahala..
the fact that you got over 200 likes for this myopic trash shows the pathetic state of the average Nigerian brain

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by jonbellion(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:
*sighs*

If we attach the same importance to condemning bad governance as we do to this LGBTQ issue, we wouldn't be in this shoddy state we're in.

I have given up on explaining to people that Homosexuality isnt a disease. This country is way too riddled with senseless folks to even attempt to begin.

As you can see, even the so called Educated are supporting their acts on this thread.

What hope is left for this country sad
no hope man
Sick and tired

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Angeleena(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
jonbellion:
the fact that you got over 200 likes for this myopic trash shows the pathetic state of the average Nigerian brain
l
is that all??now swerve,with ur punctured anus...

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by jonbellion(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
l
is that all??now swerve,with ur punctured anus...
wow so anybody that sees no problem with homosexuals is gay undecided
I must have a vagina since I advocate feminism too
It's not too late to receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by calliope(f): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
jonbellion:
Gone are the days when I strain a muscle replying em homophobes to prove a point..
Just don't have such energy anymore. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by bionixs: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
0b100100111:

Your knowledge about subject matter is limited! Its a free world and everyone deserves to live if it does not infringe on another. You want to have a right to religion and speech but dont want a right to sex? Gpu re greedy, self-centered, stingy and crude!
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Barbarians

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
jonbellion:
I advocate feminism too

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Shut the fvck up
Akalia:

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
datigbogirl:

Lols. ..seems you scared already...just messing with you guys oh...I love women pass anything

Are u sure...... This one ur name sound diff
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Or you're secretly worried that you like dikc.

Akalia:
Lol, this is a welcome development, let the trend be entrenched in our society. I am homophobic. A full blown crusade should be declared on homosexual men, lesbians, bisexuals and transgenders.

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by whitebeard(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
SirWere:

Hehe you just confirmed why trying to convince you folks is at best sisphyean. For the record, I'm not gay and never will be.

I don't blame you. I recognize the system is designed to cramp logical reasoning and stifle scientific knowledge as long as it doesn't fit the status quo. Ride on with the arrogance of ignorance my good sir!

And per the bolded, were you speaking in tongues or something¿??
I speak in riddles son, while your kind sit by the sidelines and complain about the country, our kind are working to fix it, that's the difference between us, Nigeria will always be Nigeria, we need our own way of life, not the way of life of the free world (america) a lot of shit happens in that country and u don't know Bleep talk less of shit about what these guys do in their backyard..!!

Let's forget the free world shit it all a scam it a cover for shit and I believe u are not ignorant, OK do u know anything bout "mount weather" I can tell u info I have about the so called free world, it a dead country..!

U are standing in the nation that's going to show u what power really means..and by all means WE WOULD FUCKING GET THERE..!

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by permit(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
jonbellion:
.idiooooot

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Can it be possible to kill available homosexuals in Nigeria. Pls am ready to sponsor it.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by jonbellion(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=57195500][/quote]lmaooo cheesy
Na you know
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by 0b100100111: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
escodotman:
pls go and make your research about those who are right or left handed. They are truly born that way because it is nuerological. But those who are gay, they chose to be, and are never born, that way because God the creato of all things despises homosexual

False!

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Kaybaba5(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
calliope:
My Goodness, they suspected him gay hence the kidnapped.He's just a mere activist who seeks out for equal rights and fairness for sexually oppressed people.
I think the law is taken too literally by most citizens in very hostile environments. Some laws are just unethical and this is true for the 2014 law signed by GEJ. How does a parent report their child to authorities for being gay? Isnt it absurd! Taking the advantage of the law and humiliating gays and pro gays is just so inhumane and uncalled for. There is no law that promotes mob psychology and violence like the 2014 anti gay marriage law.
Nigeria lawmakers made a very bad precedent for the rest of Africa.

If you are gay, that one doesn't warrant you to come openly and called yourself gay. ...or better still gay activist. ...it is absurd

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by escodotman: 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
0b100100111:

False!
where's your prove?

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
escodotman:
escodotman mexxmoney clearly u guys are filled with hate, don't add religion to what you saying then you will see how difficult it will be for you to make a point... Same-sex attraction has to do with mind not physical appearance they are men with effiminity and female with masculinity

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by freda506(f): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
So many problems facing in this country, but someone else's sexuality is our utmost concern. Brilliant priorities, guys. Brilliant. Lynch gays, while your leaders lynch away your commonwealth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.