Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri (68050 Views)

South African Man Beaten By Homophobes For Being Gay / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo / Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
bencarson007:

U have notin to explain and stop abusing sensible people... It is male and female not male1 and male2 or femele1 and female2... Were both ur parents same sex and they still had you?
It is sickening and delusional to have such a silly orientation of the LBTQ...it is witchcraft...it is satanism...it is worse than sorcery and it is a threat to the human race...
Oga, while I don't support the kidnap of anybody,stop abusing people that support right thinking and kindly note that gay rights dude and his cohorts deserves to be locked up and the keys thrown away before the corrupt our human race... Male and females produce offsprings of which he is one...

"it is witchcraft.. it is sorcery...."

Your case is closed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by AuroraB(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Myself2:
Wetin consign us thick-brained humans if the mbeku loss,let them ask his fellow sodomists
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
One of his likes won't let us rest on FB, I don't give a flying Bleep about him and his friend cheesy
He's seeking attention. Another Bisi Alimi loading grin

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigfoot79:

you are gay
you are also gay grin otherwise how did you know he is gay unless you gay too, he must have fuvked you.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by bigfoot79(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
gypsey:
you obviously support the kidnapping of your fellow human, just because the are different grin your ignorance baffles me, After kidnapping gay people I wonder who will be next disabled people? short people?, albinos? people with big heads? people with k legs? perhaps you could be next and were will it stop? ignorance sure is an illness. I wonder why some people are so obsessed with this gay issues perhaps they are closet gays themselves.

#YouareGay

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by bigfoot79(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
gypsey:
you are also gay grin otherwise how did you know he is gay unless you gay too.
you spoke too soon. I was just getting to you...
#YouareGay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Angeleena(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
samJ17:
its abt feelings not ass pussy or sex u idiot!!!....its wat they feel and u'd probably never understand!!! I stopped hating gay ppl long time ago Eminem said "it doesn't matter if u are white,black,fat,slim,tall,short,skinny,fair, handsome/beautiful,ugly,rich,poor,gay,straight, bisexual" as long as u r nice to me I will be nice to you.....simple!!!! u can hate for all u care u are not better than those ppl I mean not even one of them
na today,I know say,silly anus drillers,are much on Nairaland, upon all the boobies, and ass,wey lalasticala dey try,show una..I choose,to reply u,out of the countless mentions am having.. coz urs,is so emotional, and pained...I know,it's not about sex,and pussy,but it's about feelings, but you must be a dumb ass,to fall in love,with a man like u..the same husky voice and everything.. and,hey cry no more,coz am not snatching ur partner, I ain't twerking my ass for him..stay off,my mentions, lest u lose,ur loosened anus,for life!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigfoot79:

#YouareGay
it takes a gay man like you to know another gay man grin would you like me and you to fuvk again? like we did last night! idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Fourwinds: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
docZeey:

But how? How pls? It's not humane to castigate them without a reason.
have u see a magnet of same poles attracting.? have u seen a cow banging a cow or a he-goat banging a he-goat.? what is un-natural is unnatural...if I have malaria and d sickness makes me sleep all d time.y does it mean my sleep is normal.?

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by uchbaba(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
sshy:
ENDTIME talk!!! People wey go full for hellfire plenty oooooo
who are u to know who goes to hell fire or not? are u God? I beleive u are a christian n knw the part in Bible that said " judge not" here u are apportioning who to go to hell, are u better than them mr.holy, even pope in his interview made it so significant that it his not in his place to judge if gay is right or wrong but admonise christians to love our fellow human despite sexual orientation, that's how Christians speaks...so until u grasp the idea of love my brother, I repeat again, do not judge, u can hate the act but don't hate the person FYI...sexual promiscuity is wrong, if u not fit hold body, marry but am no saint too

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Haddock(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nooo! This gay kidnapped himsel! He is safe, hiding somewhere (probably even reading these comments). He left too many clues in his writings hinting on his "plot" (to disappear).

Now he has drawn attention.

When he emerges or gets "released", he will be deemed unsafe in Nigeria hence qualified (eligible) to seek asylum either in the US, Canada or UK (his choice).

The hustle is real!

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigfoot79:

you spoke too soon. I was just getting to you...
#YouareGay
No problem! you only knew because I have been fuvking you, did you enjoy it? grin

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by bigfoot79(m): 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
gypsey:
it takes a gay man like you to know another gay man grin would you like me and you to fuvk again? like we did last night! idiot!
Nope! I'd rather watch you stoned or rot in jail, #IamStraight

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigfoot79:

Nope! I'd rather watch you stoned or rot in jail, #IamStraight
No! you are not straight! me and you have been fuvking each other from the ass. that's how you knew I am gay, grin next time I will make sure I get you pregnant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Fourwinds: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
gypsey:
you are right! I don't live in nigeria, I couldn't not with the level of ignorance in nigeria.

as you can see I am against the kidnapping, persecution and killing of innocent humans just for being gay.
until I see a south pole of a magnet getting attracted by a south pole of another magnet....or simply put a lion banging another lion...if not all gayd are abnormal and are dangerous to d society

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
until I see a south pole of a magnet getting attracted by a south pole of another magnet....or simply put a lion banging another lion...if not all gayd are abnormal and are dangerous to d society
your opinion, and I can understand.
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by eaglestar: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by bencarson007(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
docZeey:

Threat to the human race. Really. How's overpopulation and giving birth like fools helping the human race? I don't get how you can call gayism Satanism, what exactly have they done that is Satanic and evil? If you're quoting an holy book, then living, stealing and fornicating are also satanic and we should start locking all liners up then. I don't understand you people.

Were your parents gay and still had you ?
The bible says male and female,He created them...any deviation from that is satanic...
Overpopulation ? Really? Is that the card you want to play ? Nice try... No one is giving birth like fools and please it is a logical threat to the human race madam...if everyone becomes gay and lesbo or a part of the LBTQ community, would you still have kids being born, NO. So ma please get a reorientation.
Except you can confidently tell me and prove it that both ur parents are gays and still had you biologically, then I will even become a member of ur LBTQ struggles...until then, please take this shit and drop it somewhere else...
Just negodu... As woman sweet reach with ass and titties, I will go and start grinding against one mofo or allow one demonic dude to drill my anus, haba sister fear God na. It is disgusting
It is man and woman
It is penis and vagina
It is mouth and breats
And trust me, e too sweet
Jesus, what brand of weed do u guys even smoke ehn ? Even oshogbo weed no get this kain stupid side effect to turn one to LBTQ

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by escodotman: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
gypsey:
yea! but there are rooms for kidnappers, armed robbers, ritualists, pedophiles, terrorists and murderers. nice country! grin
mr man, get your facts very right and not misguided! So far there are terrorits, robbers, ritualists, paedophiles, killer herdsmen, looters in this country, that has also given gays guys the right to go about their business?? Do all those crime/criminals you mentioned have a place in this country?

5 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by luminouz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
skylowlow:

But you watched the video grin
Lmaoooo! Yeah I did...wuz curious to see how lezbians do dia shiit...never seen DAT poo in real life!!! grin
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Fourwinds: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
gypsey:
your opinion, and I can understand.
not my opinion rather a healthy society should live in pair when married and they "must" be male and female....

u cannt tell me bullshiit of gay society

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
escodotman:
mr man, get your facts very right and not misguided! So far there are terrorits, robbers, ritualists, paedophiles, killer herdsmen, looters in this country, that has also given gays guys the right to go about their business?? Do all those crime/criminals you mentioned have a place in this country?
and you think gay people are worst than these criminals you ve mentioned? to just kidnapp and kill them even without having committed any crime.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin Your gifs and memes dey always tear my ribs grin grin grin grin
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by lekbel09(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
I think the kidnap is very right if the kidnappers can even hep us arrange him you know wat I mean.....

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by permit(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
bebe2:

Well I kind of agree with you,

Nigerians don't know their enemies, they like to concentrate on irrelevant issues while ignoring the bigger problems.

.and if we ignore u and ur gay folks u grow long wings.stupid asshole, Ewu qoute me and regrate 4 d rest of ya life.am dn wit ya

3 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by tmtech: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
have u see a magnet of same poles attracting.? have u seen a cow banging a cow or a he-goat banging a he-goat.? what is un-natural is unnatural...if I have malaria and d sickness makes me sleep all d time.y does it mean my sleep is normal.?

a simple Google search will amaze u...so so many homo animals ...so many

4 Likes

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
not my opinion rather a healthy society should live in pair when married and they "must" be male and female....

u cannt tell me bullshiit of gay society
okay! good luck with that mindset! grin married people, and must be men and women are more righteous than gay people in your nigeria, nice one! grin

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by ensamy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Thats how God created him as a gay, no one can change him. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by klax(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
The kidnapper should not release him forever. Thanks. He is gone and should go for good no remorse for bolok sodomites. To hell with him.

Kidnapper please keep the goat in your custody please no food for him till his useless brain network reset and if it fails to reset keep him in the deep forest for ever. Dont kill him yourself but let hunger do the job inside the forest.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihe Obi, Gay Activist Kidnapped By Homophobes In Owerri by escodotman: 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
mmsen:

You criminalize that which is injurious or immoral.

Two adults having consensual relations is not immoral.

At least 12 states in Nigeria are okay with men purchasing and raping children. Lets deal with that first before we start regulating interactions between mature people.
as we are dealing with that, lets not look away from another immoral. Its better we deal with them both simultaneously

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.