Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

It is well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It is well (1658 Views)

My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / My Long Distance Relationship Of One Week Just... / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is well by gideon19: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hello, good evening to us all in here.

1 Like

Re: It is well by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
The world has 7billion inhabitants and here you are wasting time on 1/7billion. Guy move to the next chic with less baggage joor .... next!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is well by yomi007k(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
tongue

The both of u r confused. U dont knw wat u want.

She has a side dude. Get a side chick or move on if u cant take s.hit.

1 Like

Re: It is well by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
yomi007k:
tongue

The both of u r confused. U dont knw wat u want.

She has a side dude. Get a side chick or move on if u cant take s.hit.
Exactly!
Re: It is well by cutedidah(f): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
my friend wake up from your dreams,,the earlier you move on the better for you.
your​girl can't get over the other guy. quit and move on or stay and get your heart broken
Re: It is well by shegxi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
One of you will get hurt and it will be best for the both of you...just move on already, dnt be a sissy.
You are being too nice and ladies dnt want nice guys, except of course as a maga. MOVE ON!!!
Re: It is well by dingbang(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Firstking01 do you have any advice for him? grin
Re: It is well by spencerlouis(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
u tryin ur best 2 destroy sm oda guys relationship!!! hw wud u fee if u were d guy? dia ar way too many oda grls out ther!!! well snatch her ndd karma will hit u bad!!!
Re: It is well by Olasco93: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
First, you don't force a relationship, and she's not into you because you're too desperate. Just brake the relationship and get your peace back because this kind of relationship only cause pain. The truth is that this relationship can't work and wont last. Use your Head and think with your Sense, don't let your emotions put you in Had-I-Know state...
Re: It is well by lilmaydee(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Things we do for love. Op, I'm in the same situation as u right now. My own is that she flares up anytime I bring the issue up. She doesn't want me to have another girl and she doesn't want to leave the guy for me. Well, the guy in question already knew about me too. I don't even bother myself again about it. As long as I'm doing chuku chuku anytime I want it, no problem. When I get tired of it, I will kiss her sorry ass outta my life. Kapish!
Re: It is well by sirusX(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
lilmaydee:
Things we do for love. Op, I'm in the same situation as u right now. My own is that she flares up anytime I bring the issue up. She doesn't want me to have another girl and she doesn't want to leave the guy for me. Well, the guy in question already knew about me too. I don't even bother myself again about it. As long as I'm doing chuku chuku anytime I want it, no problem. When I get tired of it, I will kiss her sorry ass outta my life. Kapish!

LOVE:

4 Likes

Re: It is well by subtlemee(f): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
That's how you'll wait and waste your time till she brings a wedding IV,go and find yourself a serious girl and save yourself all this drama

1 Like

Re: It is well by subtlemee(f): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
lilmaydee:

You are a wickeding sombori grin

1 Like

Re: It is well by Brunosamel(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
My guy stop wasting your time on her, you need to meet more girls. I recommended this book for you 'how to make a girl chase' send your email if you are interested. Stop panicking bro
Re: It is well by lilmaydee(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
subtlemee:

You are a wickeding sombori grin
Imagine receiving the guy's call in my presence, yet I can't try to do d same. But anytime she is with the guy, her line becomes unavailable.
Re: It is well by kollog: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Well am advice to you is to move on. She is keeping you there as extra tyre in case the other guy messes up, she will definitely use u as a cushion. She is trying to play smart at your own detriment. If things work fine between the two of the, she will be like, "shebi I told you, it wouldn't work" sorry please fill s another lady that will appreciate and love you. guy be wise. Half word is enough for........

1 Like

Re: It is well by Idowuh(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bro get a side chick too
Re: It is well by FunspoT(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Op,there is nothing wrong with having her as a friend with benefits,cos that is wat she wants,to protect ur heart,find someone else u can have a serious relationship with,that can either push her to choose u or free u.
Re: It is well by Dygeasy(m): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2017
No two ways about it. You have been friendzoned. Of course she would tell you things about how much she cherishes or even loves you. But, guess what? You're just a hen staring at ground nut in a bottle. She's confident she can mess with your feelings like that and nothing will happen.

Either you get yourself a new girl or count on your luck that she would someday be with you (chances are low anyway). Most friendzoned guys still don't get the girl after her relationship crashes.

Move the hell on my brother!!
Re: It is well by 2dice01: 12:56am On Jun 05, 2017
dont mind all diss guys speaking trash cheesy cheesy

Text me her number we deal with diss kinda situation --->> in no time she will dump the nigga for you

Trust me
Re: It is well by lodphil(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2017
In this type of situations, I always do what will be of benefit to me without considering the chick at all,since she's playing with my emotions.
Op letting go will be of tremendous benefit to you right now,and u shouldn't give a damn about her feeling while doing that.Your own feeling should be of utmost importance to you,since she still has a man dat makes her happy.Don't get more entangled in her web.

A man should have d emotional strength to let go.Logic should rule us and not emotions.
Re: It is well by gideon19: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2017
thanks to you all, and i sincerely do appreciate all of your response to this.

I am really trying all my possible best in getting her out of me but my fear is always the reaction on the path to get us apart....cos, most time when we have a discussion which leads to us trying to settle things out in the discussion of our relationship, she sometimes get sicks and always worried to the point of getting admitted sometimes to the hospital

trust me, she is not faking it.... and i am not always the one to pay the bills dou

..but, sincerely speaking, i can't really manage us being friends and i am not a type that does friend with benefit stuffs... HELL NO!!!

i respect females and will always treat them just as i like my own daughter to be treated...but, i can't just maintain us being friends and won't want this her getting worried stuff to get me knocked.

Although, i have started to decrease the level of communication between two of us dou, probably this affection can die down a little...i don't know if that's the right thing to do..i just do not wanna get hurt nor disappointed (in regretting my actions).

once again, i sincerely do appreciate all of our contributions.
Re: It is well by firstking01(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2017
dingbang:
Firstking01 do you have any advice for him? grin
Pheeew, my brother, i didn't bother to read the thread at the sight of the title cos i know it must be one of those relationships were a guy will rant about his gf not being loyal...guys of this century no dey hear word...misef don tire.
Re: It is well by gideon19: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2017
firstking01:
Pheeew, my brother, i didn't bother to read the thread at the sight of the title cos i know it must be one of those relationships were a guy will rant about his gf not being loyal...guys of this century no dey hear word...misef don tire.

smiles...you can still help a bro out
Re: It is well by Fraih(f): 9:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Op, the earlier you move out of that relationship, the better.

If you both can't define what you want, then you should continue to deceive yourselves.
Re: It is well by YtivitissuP: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2017
Bro, life is easier when you play by some rules. Don't talk about defining your relationship anymore. Play the game well..... .
-Take your mind off the other guy
-Get a main chick and let the new girl know you have a good friend (which is your current girl)
-Turn your current girl to your side-chick
-Fuuvk her well and don't spend on her (she would likely be asking you for stuffs after sex and let her technically realize you are both enjoying it)
-Let her know you have another girl too
-Enjoy it all cos there's nothing like living with peace of mind and don't ever let your main chick know you drill her

#peace

1 Like

Re: It is well by uyisteven(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Pass the relationship to me..
I have been told that I handle relationships perfectly like a pro... grin
Re: It is well by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2017
gideon19:
Hello, good evening to us all in here.
I really have a relationship i am battling with, which hasn't been going down well with me. Me and this person in question have known each other for some time now and it has always being fun with her (if i am to be sincere), she also says such too, and she wouldn't want anything to soil this moment with her.

The major problem of this relationship is her having another person she is into relationship with (although, she is yet to be straight with me) and sometimes, she tells me her relationship with this other person hasn't really been going well but she can't just come out straight with me in defining my relationship with her. Whenever i put this into discussion that, why can't we just know where we are heading to, cos i really do love her, and i am always telling this to her almost like everyday. Whenever i want to discuss our definition of my relationship with her, sometimes she says she doesn't want to talk about it, cos the end is not always kind of interesting.

I really do not know how to just get her to speak up, and i have asked her out on several occasions, she will always tell me to give her sometime that she can't give a yes or no to me since i know she is in a relationship.

I really do not want to be selfish, but whenever she speaks with this guy (on phone) or talks about him, i am always getting jealous which really isn't cool for my person, because i also as a person, i really do not like any guy around my lady (i understand myself to that point, and i am really trying to deal with it. I am not talking about any random guy with my lady, but a situation whereby, the relationship with this lady of mine is beyond just friendship.), and i have told her several time, if i were to be in the shoe of this guy, i won't really be comfortable hearing my lady have this kind of relationship i have with her presently with another guy (she also does not want me to just leave her), because she can always tell me anything (some may see it to be friendzoned...well, i won't say it is).

I really don't know how to just go about this without having to get hurt or getting her hurt.

I will sincerely appreciate all suggestions on how to deal with this, because if i am to be real, i am all over her already and i will want us to just get things right before i get myself into regretting the reason of us knowing each other right from the first moment.

I will sincerely appreciate all comments.
Thanks for your time again
what kinda confused creature have you get yourself stalked with.. She loves that other guy and i don't think she'd leave him for you bro.. She's just a confused being.. Revive her confusion with words and courage. Take the step of letting go. She'd wake up too.. When she sees you are walking away, she'd make a decision even though it will be so hard for her buh she will.. I remember once like that, a girl was in a relationship and she claims to love me.. Since i was single.. I let in.. At the long run i can't be used bro, i talked sense into her head and the second day, she quit her boyfriend and i quit with her in a months time too after i deflower her and f**k her senses to the right place. Shikena.. A girl that leaves someone she claims to love so much for me new guy would also do the same for me when she comes around someone she thinks is better than me.. No dey dull bro.. Love doesn't seriously help. Trust me
Re: It is well by firstking01(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2017
gideon19:

smiles...you can still help a bro out
I didn't read the story tho but you can brief me let's see what i can do.
Re: It is well by tosyne2much(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2017
When you snatch a lady from her boyfriend, it's just a matter of time before another person snatches her from you
Re: It is well by gideon19: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2017
Fraih:
Op, the earlier you move out of that relationship, the better.

If you both can't define what you want, then you should continue to deceive yourselves.

you knocked me there...thanks for that by the way
Re: It is well by kozmicity: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
The world has 7billion inhabitants and here you are wasting time on 1/7billion. Guy move to the next chic with less baggage joor .... next!
Yay...
How does that help??

(1) (Reply)

As A Female Can You Sell Your Eggs For Money? / I Am A Pastor, My House Girl Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? / There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.