Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) (48110 Views)

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... / Is She Heartless? Muslim Woman Seen Walking Past London Attack's Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2017
When someone seeing trouble coming , he wont remember anything rather thinking of way to escape. .

It is the work of his nervous system. ..
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Ekpekus(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2017
He is the real MVP cheesy grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by calberian: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2017
azimibraun:
As if he knew he had it in hand? He was just running with it. When he stops running that is when he will realise he had it in hand.

What if there was an explosion and he barely survived under a pile of rubble? And it'd take up to 15hrs before he's rescued. He'll need the beer to sustain him till then. I would.

You think it was instinctive but I say it was conscious and completely intentional grin.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by ShaqFu: 6:32am On Jun 05, 2017
That's my kinda man. I bet he was having fun before some displaced miscreant decided to ruin his fun.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by psucc(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2017
If name African man dem go say name juju him carry but since white man, name beer.

1 Like

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2017
chai na wao oh shayo + is sense = nonsense
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 05, 2017
phaphyz05:

All of u kneel down der... u will not allow someone to see better space to comment abi. Lala Oya com ooo let's bundle them to Bonny barracks.
grin grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by kullozone(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2017
I'm more interested in the photographer though!

3 Likes

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by CaptainFM1: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2017
calberian:

What if there was an explosion and he barely survived under a pile of rubble? And it'd take up to 15hrs before he's rescued. He'll need the beer to sustain him till then. I would.

You think it was instinctive but I say it was conscious and completely intentional grin.

Only him can tell what happened. He may not be conscious of what he was doing as the time he was captured.

And under a rubble, I don't think he will have that pint of beer in his hand.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2017
he must be thinking "jeeeez! I can't even drink this very expensive pint of beer in peace after paying £7 for it" and I am not wasting this beer for the sake of any bloody terrorists.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Originality007: 6:48am On Jun 05, 2017
beer is life..
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by VanBommel(m): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2017
He must be a German grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by CaptainFM1: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2017
kullozone:
I'm more interested in the photographer though!

It may just have been a CCTV camera that captured it.

1 Like

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Luvdk(f): 6:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Nothing wey we no go see from ds mother earth grin
Which kind human being is ds grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by hatchy(f): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2017
The man wants to drink his beer first because there may not be a brewery in heaven. grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by sisisioge: 6:57am On Jun 05, 2017
Dude, that bottle isn't a beer bottle at that time...na weapon. Let nobody try rubbish with me tinz grin grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Luvdk(f): 6:59am On Jun 05, 2017
See wetin Moha n his robots dey cox
I didn't say anything grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by bejeria101(m): 7:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Tahrah:
grin Eleyigidigan
This one is strong!
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by kuuljay(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2017
Luvdk:
Nothing wey we no go see from ds mother earth grin
Which kind human being is ds grin
calm down sister, he just needed one for the road
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by colbankz(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2017
walosky:
Dubic Beer.....cheap beer!

Quote me and get drunk!

1 Like

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Abudu2000(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Guinness bring​s out the action....

[b]in you!!![b/]
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by anochuko01(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2017
GodwinTobi:
The guy may not be conscious of his action... I u have found urself in a situation where maybe a house is burning n u are trying to pick out something from d fire u might even get confused and pick a spoon instead of ur certificate...
ahnahn!!
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Luvdk(f): 7:13am On Jun 05, 2017
kuuljay:
calm down sister, he just needed one for the road
So he wan carry alcohol enter grave
Ds serious oh
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2017
bejeria101:

This one is strong!
very strong grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Klington: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2017
When ur life is in the Bottle.

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Jabioro: 7:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Probably in his confusion mind.. that remind me of 2002 Feb IKEJA cantonment bomb.. a man all he could remembered to pinked along with him was a lantern and stove.. and the journalists accosted him what he going to do with stove on his head and Lanthern by his left hand..then he realized

2 Likes

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by bishopandy(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2017
If I will die let me die with a cold beer in hand, if na hell I go; cold beer no dey there.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by jennyidem(f): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2017
grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by zephry(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2017
true hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv / 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.