Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) (48113 Views)

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... / Is She Heartless? Muslim Woman Seen Walking Past London Attack's Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by statrboiTolu(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2017
man of the year!! Beer is laaaaive!! Quote me anywhr...
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Folzye(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2017
This picture is damn funny, hahahaha, Man no go come kill himself naw
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by cuteme88(f): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2017
The guy be like "If u wanna kill the Beer u must pass thru me first! Lwkmd.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Ipfreely: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
mykelmeezy:
alll hail our hero
meanwhile
This is so hilariously irreverent.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by RaptorX: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
LorDBolton:
3 Attackers carried knives and see the number of men running away?

Ok
There were police gunfire too.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Suky01(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
The beer cost £6 a bottle I'd do the same in that situation
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by CaptainFM1: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Onliie:
a glass of beer with no cover. It takes large amount of consciousness to run and not spill the beer.

You can see the reason why I used the word MAY! That's because I don't like to guess!
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by mechanics(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
funny, he's so addicted to drinking bear.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by nduboss(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2017
He most be a student of saint bottles high school .

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by tck2000(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
majamajic:
Shayo na bastard. grin grin

Please what does Shayo Mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv / 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.