Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) (48112 Views)

Another London Attack: Muslims Killed / London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... / Is She Heartless? Muslim Woman Seen Walking Past London Attack's Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Adeoba10:
I watched CNN news yesterday, the man was interviewed and i learnt that he went back to pay his bill....

You see why him no fit leave the beer? grin grin why I go waste beer wey I never pay for? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Atleast if him must die make him first enjoy himself to the fullest. Correct Guy him be..
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Kendrick80(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2017
walosky:
Dubic Beer.....cheap beer!

Quote me and get drunk!
Or satz
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by kingsnonny(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2017
lala wie are u gbege don come.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by ephi321(f): 7:45am On Jun 05, 2017
The true British spirit cheesy
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Nairalandians! una get eye sha....
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2017
"Evacuate? Well, OK. But this beer cost £6 a pint. I'm taking it with me."

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Kennitrust(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2017
grin
phaphyz05:

All of u kneel down der... u will not allow someone to see better space to comment abi. Lala Oya com ooo let's bundle them to Bonny barracks.
angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by greatman247(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2017
His beer means so much more as his life to him. Lol.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Tecno66: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2017
We are all supposed to be God's children but people of a particular religion have been brainwashed and become violent and turned to murderers. The take human life violently and they still have followers. They have decided to make the world uncomfortable for Gods children. I can now see why Trump decided to go tough on them. They are surely not of God. The devil came to steal, to kill and to destroy.
Larrykaysail:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-fleeing-london-attack-beer-191625967.html

Man fleeing London attack with beer in hand becomes unlikely symbol of London pride

A young man who fled yesterday's terrorist attacks with a pint of beer in hand has become something of an internet hero.

The photo, which has been retweeted over 28,000 times, features the man fleeing from the scene with a pint of beer in hand. For some, the photo provided a moment of profoundly dark comedy on a day otherwise entirely colored by tragedy.

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by segzyogondus(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
I am not surprised cos back then in the Polytechnic I graduated from there was crises and hostels were being burnt down some people were saving their school files and what ever useful item they could save there was this boy we saw running away from his off campus hostel that was to be burnt down with a pot of beans in hand no bag to say maybe he got his school books or files or something,a friend of mine took a bus back home that day for two hours and was about to pay for the bike that took him from the park to his family house when he found his tooth brush with paste already on it in his pocket and couldn't remember when he put it in..... So I won't be surprised if this guy did not notice he was running for his life with a glass of beer.....lol
Warri go say na when woman never see better wahala race she go remember to cover breast ....
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
The Man was like "at least, if I'll die, let me die with/for something."
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Nature8(m): 8:08am On Jun 05, 2017
grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by AreaFada2: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Let them check well. He might be a German. cheesy cheesy

It is like showing two fingers at the terrorists saying "you can terrorise but you cannot take my beloved beer from me". grin
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by LorDBolton(m): 8:10am On Jun 05, 2017
3 Attackers carried knives and see the number of men running away?

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2017
phaphyz05:

All of u kneel down der... u will not allow someone to see better space to comment abi. Lala Oya com ooo let's bundle them to Bonny barracks.
is called booking my brother grin cheesy
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by onelife97: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2017
I remember when I was being chased while I was holding a loaf of bread in hand.It was just a subconscious action that I didn't realise I was still running with the bread until I got to a safe place.
I was like WOW!!
BREAD IS LIFE!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by onelife97: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2017
Beer is life.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by kceewhyte(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2017
one for the road
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by jeggienut: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Fuel is required!!!
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by EzeUmuokorobia1(m): 8:52am On Jun 05, 2017
One shekpe bottle standing on the wall...One shekpe bottle standing on the wall...if I drink shekpe and accidentally fall, I will stand up and drink shekpe once more.

I believe this guy subscribes to the above philosophy.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2017
DeepLearning:
Drinks are very expensive in London. When you pay £6 a pint you'll better understand the rudiments of beer safety.
unlike Naija where there's Pelebe featuring Dj Paraga
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Onliie(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Only him can tell what happened. He may not be conscious of what he was doing as the time he was captured.

And under a rubble, I don't think he will have that pint of beer in his hand.
a glass of beer with no cover. It takes large amount of consciousness to run and not spill the beer.
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by darlingnuel(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Because that could possibly be his last beer
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by CellTabRepairs: 9:15am On Jun 05, 2017
grin grin Guy couldn't leave shay and run for dear life nde?
Hehe hehe. ..

Get your groove...Get what could change your life financially. Click my signature, View and get it immediately!
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by asha01: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Larrykaysail:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-fleeing-london-attack-beer-191625967.html

Man fleeing London attack with beer in hand becomes unlikely symbol of London pride

A young man who fled yesterday's terrorist attacks with a pint of beer in hand has become something of an internet hero.

The photo, which has been retweeted over 28,000 times, features the man fleeing from the scene with a pint of beer in hand. For some, the photo provided a moment of profoundly dark comedy on a day otherwise entirely colored by tragedy.

this is.... Till death do us part .. na only death go separate this 1 from the beer. lol
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2017
DeepLearning:
Drinks are very expensive in London. When you pay £6 a pint you'll better understand the rudiments of beer safety.
like seriously? £6?
Re: Man Fleeing London Attack With Beer In Hand (Picture) by toprealman: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Faithful companion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Ukraine: 40-Mile Russian Convoy Threatens Kyiv / 2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.