Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students (30191 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Tiwa Savage Buys Free Bus For University Of Ghana / Desmond Elliot Turns Bus Driver, Gives Surulere Students A Ride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by wagazala: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Not the first in Surulere sir. This was done last year by the Hon Member representing Surulere Constituency2.

https://www.nairaland.com/3567672/hon-sangodara-donates-free-ride

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by godquality: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
nd one teddy bear donated wheelbarrows
haha. Kolo na him you be but you are right. Lol.
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by seguno2: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2017
How many children will the single bus carry?
Who/ How will the bus be maintained?
Why not give them transport vouchers for use on public buses?

Meanwhile has he ensured that Eric Moore school is fixed?
The youths that should have sense are even worse than the old cargos being recycled for political office.

https://www.nairaland.com/3806689/secondary-school-where-students-sit#56642786

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by kolafolabi(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2017
No.1 challenge we have in Nigeria is maintenance. It is easy to procure but I give him Kudos for this.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Dotwillis1:
.After two years and just one bus for Surulere students
...issokay undecided

Thanks to him tho....buh don't be surprised when you see the bus abandoned in a mechanic shop some weeks to comeundecided
People like you dont see the good in anything. A state assembly member buys a new coaster bus in two years in office and all you have to do is sound so negative, i guess there is no light in you at all. Aba! Na wa for you !!!!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2017
seguno2:
How many children will the single bus carry?
Who/ How will the bus be maintained?
Why not give them transport vouchers for use on public buses?
Meanwhile has he ensured that Eric Moore school is fixed?
The youths that should have sense are even worse than the old cargos being recycled for political office.

https://www.nairaland.com/3806689/secondary-school-where-students-sit#56642786
You dont make any sense here!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by WackyBoy1445: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2017
But why put your entire family name on the bus. The inscription "SCHOOL BUS" would have been perfect. Its now looking like your using personal money gotten from the movies to purchase the bus, not the allocated constituency fund.
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Why is he printing apc logo on it? Apc did not buy the bus and left to them, those children can walk to hell for all they care. Good one Desmond, and when is the next election coming up in Lagos? You're now a full blown naija politrictian.
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Local Coaster bus

1990 model.

Desmond Elliot is very stingy...walahi
Person do e stingy! Person no do, una go still shout angry

How person won take satisfy una Why not call out his colleagues who has not done to do something and leave this one alone shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:
So which school will own this one now? Abi na for any student to just enter dey tell driver say owa owa ...
Seems like a clueless project to me. It would have made more sense to donate a public library or school equipments like computers etc instead of advertising himself. Ariwo poju!

Upon all the level of exposure, they'll still do things like a typical politician...
Why not run for a political office and do things differently instead of coming on nairaland and bashing other peoples good initiatives!!!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by pythonkid(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:
So which school will own this one now? Abi na for any student to just enter dey tell driver say owa owa ...
Seems like a clueless project to me. It would have made more sense to donate a public library or school equipments like computers etc instead of advertising himself. Ariwo poju!

Upon all the level of exposure, they'll still do things like a typical politician...

Guy watin person want do for you wey u go appreciate Gan sef... typical buhari fan

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Person do e stingy! Person no do, una go still shout angry

How person won take satisfy una Why not call out his colleagues who has not done to do something and leave this one alone shocked shocked shocked
God bless you jare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Lemmy123(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:

Excuse me? Are you serious? Don't you have a sense of appreciation? Can't you for once speak good of people when they do their best, do you know how much that bus costs? I know you will come and tell me it's politics money but how many politicians still have their conscience intact to do this? Do you know these children trek everyday just to go to school? (or you're probably used to trekking so it means nothing to you) you are not even ashame, typing rubbish from your bed while your mates are making impact. . . You've probably not even eaten this morning, go get a life bro.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2017
pythonkid:

Guy watin person want do for you wey u go appreciate Gan sef... typical buhari fan
Dont mind this people who have not even done anything with their lives. All they know how to do is bring other people down to their level!!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
pythonkid:

Lemmy123:

Excuse me? Are you serious? Don't you have a sense of appreciation? Can't you for once speak good of people when they do their best, do you know how much that bus costs? I know you will come and tell me it's politics money but how many politicians still have their conscience intact to do this? Do you know these children trek everyday just to go to school? (or you're probably used to trekking so it means nothing to you) you are not even ashame, typing rubbish from your bed while your mates are making impact. . . You've probably not even eaten this morning, go get a life bro.

Because he bought the bus with his father's money right? Or he made the money from one of his movies. It's his job to do more than that and that was why he was elected into office in the first place.

Why not go to the main road and carry an appreciation placard on his behalf.

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by uju22(f): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
Nice one
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Lemmy123:

Wonderful jab! Am tired of all this kids on nairaland jare. They even lack common sense and judgement. All they know how to do is abuse everything, even their own lives!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by soflygerian(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2017
Inasmuch as I applaud this deed, I would still be praying for you not to be like the regular politician that lacks maintenance culture. How will the bus be maintained and sustained for the kids..
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by tayo4ng(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2017
kudos. if house of assembly member can do this how much fed honorable and our dormant senators

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by ensamy(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2017
Good one. But must he put his posters on the bus? Abi is it not part of his constituency project.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by ehimon: 10:04am On Jun 05, 2017
Keep it up bro.God will bless u for it.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:

Because he bought the bus with his father's money right? Or he made the money from one of his movies. It's his job to do more than that and that was why he was elected into office in the first place.

Why not go to the main road and carry an appreciation placare on his behalf.
Do you even know the duties of an Assembly member?? Can you ever appreciate anything good?? You sound confuse to me!!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
Do you even know the duties of an Assembly member?? Can you ever appreciate anything good?? You sound confuse to me!!

Keep using panadol extra for another man's headache.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Lemmy123(m): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:

Why not go to the main road and carry an appreciation placare on his behalf.
Until you learn how to spell PLACARD correctly then I will take you serious. . . oniranu jati jati. . . Mumu

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Klington: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2017
The guy is trying to widen his political career. No big deal
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Lavoca: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Papiikush:

Don't mind the illiterate.
Papii you seems the illiterate.

Donation is not his primary objective, he is to make legislations that would bring even development to the community and opportunities.

I do not support this kind of things, what is the population of the students ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:

This makes perfect sense. All students need to know is d route and timing of the bus to drop them at various designated skols tho just one bus may not be enough bt its a start. I see children walking distances to skol every for lack of tfair from their parents so it will definitely help.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by ikorodureporta: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2017
Oga Desmond, na how many people this one go dey carry? U want make the children become ConorMcGregor

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by doyinbaby(f): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Smart guy ....consolidated his political career
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Lavoca: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
People like you dont see the good in anything. A state assembly member buys a new coaster bus in two years in office and all you have to do is sound so negative, i guess there is no light in you at all. Aba! Na wa for you !!!!!!
No is asking him to donate.

Let him canvass for reduction in governance cost
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

Were you told he represents the whole of Lagos or a constituency called Surulere?

How many public schools would his Constituency have and do you expect he'll provide transport for every single student?

What then would be the work of the executive - the local and state government?
Tell them jare. Some people just talk without knowing what they are saying!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mary Remmy Njoku Exposes Lagos International Airport! "The Toilets Are Full" / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Becomes Cassie Hair Ambassador / Akin Lewis: My 2 Marriages Failed Because My Ex Wives Were Greedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.