Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students (30186 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Tiwa Savage Buys Free Bus For University Of Ghana / Desmond Elliot Turns Bus Driver, Gives Surulere Students A Ride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2017
Lemmy123:

Until you learn how to spell PLACARD correctly then I will take you serious. . . oniranu jati jati. . . Mumu

Well, I know u know it was a typo, but u still had to score some cheap points right grin Look at your keypad and see the distance between the alphabets 'e' and 'd'.

To help ur above-written grammar, it should have been: "Until you you learn how to spell, I won't take you serious". You're welcome. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Lavoca:
Papii you seems the illiterate.

Donation is not his primary objective, he is to make legislations that would bring even development to the community and opportunities.

I do not support this kind of things, what is the population of the students ?
So you attend their sittings to know he is not legislating abi?? You sound lost. So what he as done is a crime abi??

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Lavoca: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
So you attend their sittings to know he is not legislating abi?? You sound lost. So what he as done is a crime abi??
Miss Elliot

Is not a crime its vision less.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:

Well, I know u know it was a typo, but u still had to score some cheap points right grin Look at your keypad and see the distance between the alphabets 'e' and 'd'.

To help ur above-written grammar, it should have been: "Until you you learn how to spell, I won't take you serious". You're welcome. smiley
Leave English my brother. The more you try, the more error you commit!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
Leave English my brother. The more you try, the more error you commit!

I'm a language instructor, I can't "leave english" grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Lavoca:
Miss Elliot

Is not a crime its vision less.
So what have you done for your people man of vision??

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Yippsy(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2017
wagazala:
Not the first in Surulere sir. This was done last year by the Hon Member representing Surulere Constituency2.

https://www.nairaland.com/3567672/hon-sangodara-donates-free-ride

Nice one there bros. Really enjoying that in surulere const II. As we see the bus conveyimg students to and fro everyweek day. God Bless Hon sangodara for us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:

I'm a language instructor, I can't "leave english" grin
Its so obvious...
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Lavoca: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
So what have you done for your people man of vision??
I don't have the platform but yet people like you;in my vicinity and online:

I have educated them government is a DUTY not a CHARITY.

I have cleared many doubts

I have been GOOD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by ephi321(f): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2017
He is at least doing something for his constituency no matter how little, I remember reading a similar thread months ago where he bought a NAPEP or so for someone. Whether his choice of donations are the right / most needed options or not is a different question.

What Nigerians need to realize however is this: politicians are not doing you a favour, it is your entitlement. Until that mindset changes, we will continue to be content with breadcrumbs even though the whole loaf of bread is what we should get.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by bigiyaro(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
nd one teddy bear donated wheelbarrows
at least the wheel Barrow will be owned by an individual, who owns this school bus?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Lavoca:
I don't have the platform but yet people like you;in my vicinity and online:

I have educated them government is a DUTY not a CHARITY.

I have cleared many doubts

I have been GOOD
I dont even understand what you trying to say here..

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Godfidence: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2017
ephi321:
He is at least doing something for his constituency no matter how little, I remember reading a similar thread months ago where he bought a NAPEP or so for someone. Whether his choice of donations are the right / most needed options or not is a different question.

What Nigerians need to realize however is this: politicians are not doing you a favour, it is your entitlement. Until that mindset changes, we will continue to be content with breadcrumbs even though the whole loaf of bread is what we should get.
God bless you for this, please help me educate them, they give this people too much hero worship whereas it's their job and our entitlements exactly the way you get hired by a company and you get the job done but fired when you don't meet up to expectations. God bless your right thinking mind!

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2017
This is your first term so I keep my fingers crossed,it is what you do during your second term that will reflect who you really are
Most politicians over perform during first term only to turn rogue in second term
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Lavoca: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
I dont even understand what you trying to say here..
Goodluck
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by seguno2: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
You dont make any sense here!!!

Then read it again. Slowly this time around.
Cheers.
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:

Keep using panadol extra for another man's headache.
He is a Nigerian. A fellow Countryman! Just like you are to me!
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by suco01(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
HMMMM. look at this guy who is he fooling with this refurbished bus. instead of donating useful materials and tools to schools. make d school environment conducive for learning. planning their dubious way for second term yet no bill passed by him, all he does is learnng learning from other floor member.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by ayindejimmy(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Dotwillis1:
.After two years and just one bus for Surulere students
...issokay undecided

Thanks to him tho....buh don't be surprised when you see the bus abandoned in a mechanic shop some weeks to comeundecided

Until then, be grateful

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by ayindejimmy(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:
So which school will own this one now? Abi na for any student to just enter dey tell driver say owa owa ...
Seems like a clueless project to me. It would have made more sense to donate a public library or school equipments like computers etc instead of advertising himself. Ariwo poju!

Upon all the level of exposure, they'll still do things like a typical politicians...
How many schools will donate library and computers to?

If you know surulere, you're know that most of the schools are located at Lawanson road. The bus just drops them at their busstop not their schools
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2017
suco01:
HMMMM. look at this guy who is he fooling with this refurbished bus. instead of donating useful materials and tools to schools. make d school environment conducive for learning. planning their dubious way for second term yet no bill passed by him, all he does is learnng learning from other floor member.
You sound bitter my friend. Try being optimistic!
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by Lemmy123(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
Wonderful jab! Am tired of all this kids on nairaland jare. They even lack common sense and judgement. All they know how to do is abuse everything, even their own lives!
Seriously. . . grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2017
ephi321:

So even if your dad pays your school fees, you should not say thank you because its your entitlement abi? Okay i hear you!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by ephi321(f): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
So even if your dad pays your school fees, you should not say thank you because its your entitlement abi? Okay i hear you!

That's the problem, things you people should not get sentimental about is what you get sentimental over. I hope you go to the HR of your company each month end to say thank you for your salary.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by veekeeijay(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Segadem:
grin hmmmm, the best name to give to this bus is "bus of commotion" because there are thousands of students in Surulere going to different schools, just imagine the first five students (that boarded the bus) is going to north while some is going to east and the remaining is going to South
Wetin driver go do? grin
grin
Segadem:
grin hmmmm, the best name to give to this bus is "bus of commotion" because there are thousands of students in Surulere going to different schools, just imagine the first five students (that boarded the bus) is going to north while some is going to east and the remaining is going to South
Wetin driver go do? grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by jaydee87(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2017
blackberlin:
So which school will own this one now? Abi na for any student to just enter dey tell driver say owa owa ...
Seems like a clueless project to me. It would have made more sense to donate a public library or school equipments like computers etc instead of advertising himself. Ariwo poju!

Upon all the level of exposure, they'll still do things like a typical politician...
what you should have done is ask questions and you will be answered not try to blacklist a working rep.
for your info hon. Desmond trained 1000 pupils on computer basics and usage and the best 100 where picked for intensive training on scrach software and how to create apps last saturday half got free systems to continue practising. aside that he also has students he sponsored to university.. what local govt are you from am sure not surulere because if its surulere u will know all this. as a matter of fact hon femi gbajabiamila the majority just equipped 500 students from 10schs around surulere. boss when someone is working commend not condemn.
I hope u will do more if given a chance cos if not I will be disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by donqx: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2017
cheape
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2017
ephi321:

That's the problem, things you people should not get sentimental about is what you get sentimental over. I hope you go to the HR of your company each month end to say thank you for your salary.
I even say thank you when i buy fish at the market. I thank the market woman for making it available for me to buy! Learn to appreciate people when they do even small things for you. Do think its your entitlement or right. Someone as to do something right for you to get that thing you term your right or entitlement. Appreciate every small effort people make. Thats life of a true achiever and good natured person...
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by ephi321(f): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2017
abbeyfel:
I even say thank you when i buy fish at the market. I thank the market woman for making it available for me to buy! Learn to appreciate people when they do even small things for you. Do think its your entitlement or right. Someone as to do something right for you to get that thing you term your right or entitlement. Appreciate every small effort people make. Thats life of a true achiever and good natured person...

That was not the question I asked you. Do you go to HR each month to thank them for your salary, yes or no?!

The issue being debated is not politeness, that is a basic norm and nothing to make a big deal about. We are talking about the running of a society with public funds. Let's face that.
Re: Desmond Elliot Buys Free School Ride Bus For Surulere Students by abbeyfel: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2017
jaydee87:

what you should have done is ask questions and you will be answered not try to blacklist a working rep.
for your info hon. Desmond trained 1000 pupils on computer basics and usage and the best 100 where picked for intensive training on scrach software and how to create apps last saturday half got free systems to continue practising. aside that he also has students he sponsored to university.. what local govt are you from am sure not surulere because if its surulere u will know all this. as a matter of fact hon femi gbajabiamila the majority just equipped 500 students from 10schs around surulere. boss when someone is working commend not condemn.
I hope u will do more if given a chance cos if not I will be disappointed.
Thanks so much for your time. Appreciated!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Omo Woli White Wedding Pictures / New Pictures Of Mercy Johnson / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.