Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby (50846 Views)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by RaeMystix: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2017
Yikes. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Imoobot(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2017
That is women for you...
wetin concern me.

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by doyinbaby(f): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2017
kpaofame:
These Biatches are not Loyal....

They can be so heartless...(Gold diggers)

She sure pinned the pregnancy on the dude because she knows he wont reject the pregnancy n will pay upkeep...

Dudes get married, or hold your 3rd leg if e worst use CD...Avoid issues like this
stop encouraging adultery

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by vannessa7(f): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Olohun yo e, narrow escape, a household or family is only peaceful until the bastard child grows, so says a Yoruba proverb. this should teach you a lesson, sowing wild oats up and down, smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2017
So he is even married, his wife is the real Victim here not this idiot,mteeeew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by placeofallure(f): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2017
martyns303:
SA women are generally beautiful. Am just looking at the babe that played him, like seriously?

Thank you jare! I zoomed the babe's picture and I wondered wetin the man see in the first place. I no be man but I know say before you discover the sweetness of the punna, na fine face go first attract you. The man should just go and sit down, 2.5m don waka go be dat grin next time control your phallus!
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by kpaofame: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2017
doyinbaby:
stop encouraging adultery

Sis...I am not in support of Adultery or Fornication...

But since some people say they cant do without sex..they should at least save the world of the pains of their actions ''Unwanted kids'' who will not be cater for properly with good upbringing and care
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by babooshka: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2017
teamsynergy:

judge Washington..... weldone
una no dey like truth na. It's not just d girl who's at fault.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by FakoMaybach1: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Women can be very irritating. Once you are kind and passionate to them they start to think up ways to deceive and outsmart you.

I remember a lady i wanted to help her pay for her hair dressing apprenticeship; collected list and was ready to pay only for me to find out that she stored my number as "Oponu" i think Oponu is an insult in yoruba or so meaning dunce. I am not too sure but that is what i think it means, some ladies dont deserve any good thing, best to to leave them to God that sees the heart.

The guy should do thanksgiving oo, he dodged an atomic bomb

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by chikeze(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Nma27:
He got served! The fool has no shame! He gat a wife at home and not even bothered about washing his soiled linens in public.
How do u know he has a wife at home? Stop displaying your stupidity here and condemn what the slu t did. Am sure u would act the way she did. Hoes everywhere. Smh
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Oba don?? Is he the same Oba don?? This guy sef
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by megafone: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2017
But the baby resemble your great grandfather o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by EzeeYFB(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Just 6 months after he proudly announced the arrival of his son with his South African girlfriend, a Nigerian Man Oba Don, has taken to Facebook to disclose that the he just discovered the baby is not his.

Here's his story;

"God!!!...+++ Public Notice: Guys Please Be Extremely Careful Of Who You Sleep (Make Love )With Oh! Cos She Might Love You because Of Your Money N Fame,Thus Making Her To Go At Any Length That You Are Responsible For Her Pregnancy.Please Make Sure A DNA Test Is Carried Out After The Birth Of The Child Oh,Before Taking Or Accepting Responsibility Of The Alleged Child Oh.

Dont Be A Fool Ok.Some Girls n Not All Anyway,Can Do Anything N Swear With Their Blood That You Are Responsible For Her Pregnancy because She Know U Are Rich N Will Be Able To Take Care Of The Child in Future.Am Never Ever Gonna Regret This because Its Never Too Late For Me,What If I Have Find Out After 10yrs or 18years Of Spending My Hard Earn Money To Raise The Child Nkon?...Na e b say I go just drink poison be that oh.

Am That I Find Out Early N Took A Bold Step To Perform 2 Major DNA Blood Test From 2 Diff Recognized Lab In South Africa.Please If She Tell You Say Na U Get Pikin Abeg My Brother Tell Am Say U Don Hear Say Una Go Do DNA TEST After She Born Oh,Before U Start Committing Yourself Fully Oh...Be Wise N Learn From Other People Mistake Bra! ...Am Little Bit Pained because I Spent Approximately N2.5Million During Her Pregnancy Period As A Support n After The Birth Of The Child.

Am Grateful Dat I Have All Proof Of Payment Transfer to Her Account For The Upkeep n All School Fees I Paid For Her During Her Study In Rosebankcollege Which Exclude Money For Uber Rides n Data/Airtime...Hmmm Its Really A Wicked World.She Did This because She Thought Am Going To Marry Her If She Tells Me She Is Pregnant!.Hmmm The Things Girls Can Do Eh.Smh..Ama Fight n Sue The Family For Refund.

Am Grateful I Have All Evidence n Proof Of All Payment Transfer I Made To Her Account For Upkeep n As A Support.I NO GET BABY MAMA OH!..For Those Of You That Have Not Done DNA TEST Please My Brother Go N Do It Oh It Important Before It Get Late oh.###SoNo2FakeBabyMama###HappyMan###4EverGrateful###LessonLearnt###Life###WickedWorld###TheThingsSomeGirlsCanDo###I'veGatalotevidence2fightthis###"

He also shared photos of the South African lady that said he was responsible for her pregnancy, and wrote;

"This Is the South Africa Girl Oh Dat Told Me Am Responsible For The Pregnancy Oh,N Made Me Spent Hell Taking Care of The Pregnancy Till She Delivered n After The Child Was Born N All Dat.Please For Those Of You Confusing My Wife To Her.She Is The Fake Baby Mama Oh n Not My Wife oh.Read and Reread again before asking question ok.####DontConfuseMyWife2HerBiko###DNATEST###"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/6-months-welcoming-son-nigerian-man-discovers-baby-isnt.html

Eyaa slay mama
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by IamPragmatic(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Am just somewhat discombobulated at some responses criticizing this young man. It could happen to anyone. Just as men cheats, women do same (married women not exempted). I can't fathom how it's got to do with him been irresponsible. I known a lady who found out that the man she thought was her father was actually not her biological father after 30 good years. Some women are just the devil in most homes.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Hardeybee28: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
what is he looking for up and down yeye guy no be to collect baby himself one do....got even helped u, but its not wise enough for u o upload dis innocent baby on social media even dough d mother offended u abeg its not fair i dont support dis idea

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nickymezor(f): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Good for him kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2017
so now he is lamenting and looking for sympathy? when he was busy having sex and fornicating with this girl now he calls a bitch he didn't let us know now that it has gone wrong he is Advicing us, idiot! who the da hell! wants to take advice from a bastard like him? serves him right, you make your bed you lie on it and if you are looking for sympathy here you will not find a shred of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by koning: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2017
A mother KNOWS her baby is hers, the father BELIEVES the child is his. It's very very important for a father to see something of him in his children.

The stronger the resemblance the better for the family.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by uwanIsong(f): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2017
Personally I think they deserve each other. To think that he his married and still posted this on SM...smh
goodmorning40:
What do u expect when u go looking for baby mama's, when u are not responsible shits will happen to u
Organize ur life make a home and stop donating sperms upan dan

Yeye man!
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by OTEGA1: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2017
Nma27:
He got served! The fool has no shame! He gat a wife at home and not even bothered about washing his soiled linens in public.

Must u abuse just to make ur point..

I wonder d kind of upbringing u had.

I guess ur mum called ur dad fool or vice versa.

Only God will deliver you from did demon in ur life..

Try to be responsible....
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by teamsynergy: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2017
babooshka:
una no dey like truth na. It's not just d girl who's at fault.
so its only babamamas that are capable of infidelity?
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by CIOSYLVA(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2017
I know girls would not like this post and so far know of them is supporting the man..

why are girls wicked.. So had it been d man didn't do DNA test he would be answering a father to a child that does not have his blood.

For those of us saying that serves him right.. The truth is most of us are cheaters even after marriage including ladies.

Well our people says that it is only the mother that knows the true father of her child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by PrinceCEE(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2017
pweedyuz:

there's a dot between the 2 and the 5...
2.5 million

Thanks, my eyes are bad...

But even at that, N2.5m is too much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2017
Let me not lie I only came to check yansh.im quite disappointed not seeing the only thing that gives me Joy.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Zarzar come and see oooh..
Is that how u SA girls behave..?

Oh well, if you sleep with dogs, you catch the fleas. I've said it here before. Most Nigerian guys in SA date whores. Fact! What do you expect to get when you use money & dick as bait? I'm not saying this one did but that's the usual script. Something must have prompted him to seek a DNA test. Either it was her whorish ways or the new law that states that anyone mentioned as a father at Home Affairs, must undergo a paternity test to prove that they're the father. It minimizes a lot of problems regarding child support etc.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2017
omoiyamayor:
Lol this happen here always,wen some game Boyz think they can buy south africa women love, they get used.money can't buy love
Absolutely! those girls have zulu boyfriends while cavorting with nigerians for money. nigerian men do not love infact they have no idea how to love they believe everything is about money and material things, money can not by love, trust me i know! cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by WebSurfer(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Are you not the one that got engaged this year??
my dear , it's a very long story
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh well, if you sleep with dogs, you catch the fleas. I've said it here before. Most Nigerian guys in SA date whores. Fact! What do you expect to get when you use money & dick as bait? I'm not saying this one did but that's the usual script. Something must have prompted him to seek a DNA test. Either it was her whorish ways or the new law that states that anyone mentioned as a father at Home Affairs, must undergo a paternity test to prove that they're the father. It minimizes a lot of problems regarding child support etc.
very interesting! I bet that thousands of nigerians roaming about believing that there children are theirs not knowing that they have been raising bastards.
so when did this new law began? and how effective has it been? I mean, the law.
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by seuncyrus(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2017
UpLoaded:

na wah oh

your booking number is : 8436789265978698432767992106985426907689169843896897464986983459786348969

lool
Re: Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby by koning: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
I know girls would not like this post and so far know of them is supporting the man..

why are girls wicked.. So had it been d man didn't do DNA test he would be answering a father to a child that does not have his blood.

For those of us saying that serves him right.. The truth is most of us are cheaters even after marriage including ladies.

Well our people says that it is only the mother that knows the true father of her child.

Sometimes even the mother does not know for sure. There are many cases like that in US and UK. Sperm deposited inside a woman can live for up to 10 days. A lose woman that screws 2 to 3 different guys during ovulation may not be sure whose sperm fertilized her egg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Discovered About Women After Break-up With My Ex / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.