Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? (858 Views)

What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage? / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / . . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by jamale: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2010
what do u think is the height of intimacy in a relationship?i think is when u can watch him or her take a shower,
Re: What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by sweetpie23: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2010
next
Re: What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by iice(f): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
Surrendering yourself to him/her
Re: What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by VGA: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
you plan together. we guys of nowadays we only want pussy

we need to start planning
Re: What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by Nautillus(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hand over your Platinum Credit card. . . grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by iice(f): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2010
Nautillus:

Hand over your Platinum Credit card. . . grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2010
jamale:

what do u think is the height of intimacy in a relationship?i think is when u can watch him or her take a shower,

Creepy. tongue
Re: What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by 190: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2010
hand me your ATM pin #~
hw abt dat honey~
Re: What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by Freiburger(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
Sharing the same bank account and life insurance
Re: What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by mylady1: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
use the bathroom for number 2 in front of me grin
Re: What Is The Height Of Intimacy In A Relationship? by jamale: 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2010
okay,thanks but some of y'all are just weird but real,

(1) (Reply)

Hot Dating And Relationship Websites That You Need To See: / Husband Gave Me Pathetic Excuse For Infidelity / Help With 2010 May June Weac Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.