Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? (5130 Views)

Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2017
they say that they dont men and men are A-Z wrong

they act as if we men are pigs and irritating but they are hypocrites

Abeg reason this thing with me

they dont like men and all things men as far as sex is concerned

Why do they use preek like dildos , who una dey fool?

lesbianism fire , forget plenty story , una no just like the emotional load we men bring into ur life and want longer sex

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Alphamale2017(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
just like when Gaddafi , sadam Hussein were saying he doesn't like America but yet they had loads and loads of US dollars stored in a tank. . u don't like men. but u use fake prick. LMAOO . why didn't u use boob's to penetrate your self. #hypocrites.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Alphamale2017:
just like when Gaddafi , sadam Hussein were saying he doesn't like America but yet they had loads and loads of US dollars stored in a tank. . u don't like men. but u use fake prick. LMAOO . why didn't u use boob's to penetrate your self. #hypocrites.
savage cheesy even putin get dollars domiciled account

If i see lesbian when dey use finger or Love Machine i go sprinkle sense into her head

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Alphamale2017(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lmaooooo. if I catch anyone eh. I will convert them. they need to feel the warmth of the rod. fingers can't give u that warmth
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Alphamale2017(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:
savage cheesy even putin get dollars domiciled account

If i see lesbian when dey use finger or Love Machine i go sprinkle sense into her head

Lmaooooo. if I catch anyone eh. I will convert them. they need to feel the warmth of the rod. fingers can't give u that warmth
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmm....Have you been watching The L Word, Jude?

Before you consider the machinery, yes, there's first the emotional connection. Lesbians also find the female body physically more arousing than the male form. Arousal is important for sexual intimacy. And not all lesbians use strap-ons, though it isn't hypocrisy if they want to mix things up ; a lot of lesbians engage in non-penetrative sex - cunniligus and tribbing to stimulate the clitoris and not the vagina. Even when using fingers, they massage the area around the clit, as a girl would when she's masturbating. It can't be hard to imagine that a girl would know what buttons to press since she has the same equipment.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Before you consider the machinery, yes, there's first the emotional connection. Lesbians also find the female body physically more arousing than the male form. Arousal is important for sexual intimacy. And not all lesbians use strap-ons, though it isn't hypocrisy if they want to mix things up ; a lot of lesbians engage in non-penetrative sex - cunniligus and tribbing to stimulate the clitoris and not the vagina. Even when using fingers, they massage the area around the clit, as a girl would when she's masturbating. It can't be hard to imagine that a girl would know what buttons to press since she has the same equipment.
seen a few scenes , see how u twist am to feelings around the clit

U and every woman knows that nothing beats the sensation of a warm rod sliding into that hole
Mastubation will neva be better than sex

If u watch shameless u would know the gay guy he hates puna like mad , he just likes being chuked that one is understandable but lesbians say they dont like preek yet they have an arsenal of dildos in their cupboard isnt dildos preek by purpose?
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
You can hate Trump but love America...very normal.

They don't hate preek, maybe they hate the fact that 99.2% of men can't use their preek well. They hate the fact that they don't derive much satisfaction from a human preek. Once some men cum, they jump down like a monkey and sleep off...leaving the woman with a lifetime of no orgasm.

A woman knows the spot that works for her, her fellow woman should know it too. I also heard they do more of oral, it's not all about preek, but satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Amarabae(f): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hahahaha. Good observation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

They don't hate preek, maybe they hate the fact that 99.2% of men can't use their preek well. They hate the fact that they don't derive much satisfaction from a human peek. Once some men cum, they jump down like a monkey and sleep off...leaving the woman with a lifetime of no orgasm.

A woman knows the spot that works for her, her fellow woman should know it too. I also heard they do more of oral, it's not all about preek, but satisfaction.
Aunty, with all these indepth analysis, and the shameless way you're trying to defend them, I hereby declare you guilty.

Bloody lesbian... grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
Aunty, with all these indepth analysis, i hereby declare you guilty. grin
jason moniker

Ibori signature

I knw who u are , welcome back make i dance small

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

They don't hate preek, maybe they hate the fact that 99.2% of men can't use their preek well. They hate the fact that they don't derive much satisfaction from a human peek. Once some men cum, they jump down like a monkey and sleep off...leaving the woman with a lifetime of no orgasm.

my gf talks ooooo

If she is not satisfied she will tell me and i will withhold myself cause if she doesnt cumm lmao na war of attitudes that day

You women shld talk not become lesbians Biko

My 18mala opinion
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:
jason moniker

Ibori signature

I knw who u are , welcome back make i dance small
The "squad executioner"

The king of Rivers,

My cute boss. cool
Jason is always loyal sir. wink
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by thegame1655: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:
they say that they dont men and men are A-Z wrong

they act as if we men are pigs and irritating but they are hypocrites

Abeg reason this thing with me

they dont like men and all things men as far as sex is concerned

Why do they use preek like dildos , who una dey fool?

lesbianism fire , forget plenty story , una no just like the emotional load we men bring into ur life and want longer sex

The truth is that lesbians who use dildos love the preek.. But they don't want the man.... They want to pleasure, but not the relationship.. That is why you hear of relationships like... Just sex, No dating... But in the end emotions always get in the way... So they just stick to the ladies.. Because ladies understand each other better.. if not they stick to the man... and his sword of justice
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
The "squad executioner"

The king of Rivers,

My cute boss. cool
Jason is always loyal sir. wink

multiple hailings

I fear say efcc carry u follow ibori cheesy i go ask that efcc twitter acct why them neva pick am up grin

Welcome back sha
You too much
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by pocohantas(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
Aunty, with all these indepth analysis, i hereby declare you guilty. grin
Typical Nigerian man, open up to them and they declare you guilty. Bunch of predictable species...

keep modifying your comment, hopefully you'll find fulfilment.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:
multiple hailings

I fear say efcc carry u follow ibori cheesy i go ask that efcc twitter acct why them neva pick am up grin

Welcome back sha
You too much
Lol, EFCC never baff.....

Many thanks boss.
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nickizoe(f): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Why do men hate pussy (hole) yet they dig their sticks in shit hole??

Gay!

Is that one gay??

Keep deceiving ya selves!!

Hole na hole
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by TheMortician: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Spoken like a true lesbian.
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Typical Nigerian man, open up to them and they declare you guilty. Bunch of predictable species...
Sorry for the pains they might have caused you. Guilty.. grin
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by pocohantas(f): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
TheMortician:

Spoken like a true lesbian.
JasonScolari:
Sorry for the pains they might have caused you. Guilty.. grin
Kondomatic:
The way you dish out unfounded facts from your asshole is alarming.
chynie:

u heard or u do oral more?but men can do oral too
Anuty we don catch u
TheMortician:
I was just wondering how you knew 92% of men are poor in bed...did you use personal survey or direct questionnaire? grin
Okay...I can't comman waste posts on all of una. Stay here...more are coming.

Hypothesis1: I said it on another thread that, few Nigerian men can handle the truth without judging you. God bless these guys that proved me right cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by MENTORCH(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Most lesbians are confused, they are more bisexuals than lesbians tho!
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Kondomatic(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

They don't hate preek, maybe they hate the fact that 99.2% of men can't use their preek well . They hate the fact that they don't derive much satisfaction from a human peek. Once some men cum, they jump down like a monkey and sleep off...leaving the woman with a lifetime of no orgasm.

The way you dish out unfounded facts from your asshole is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by chynie: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

They don't hate preek, maybe they hate the fact that 99.2% of men can't use their preek well. They hate the fact that they don't derive much satisfaction from a human preek. Once some men cum, they jump down like a monkey and sleep off...leaving the woman with a lifetime of no orgasm.

Hypothesis1: I said it on another thread that, few Nigerian men can handle the truth without judging you. God bless the guys that proved me right on this thread grin.
u heard or u do oral more?
but men can do oral too

Anuty we don catch u
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by TheMortician: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Okay...I can't comman waste posts on all of una. Stay here...more are coming.

Hypothesis1: I said it on another thread that, few Nigerian men can handle the truth without judging you. God bless these guys that proved me right cheesy.
I was just wondering how you knew 92% of men are poor in bed...did you use personal survey or direct questionnaire? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by boiz2men(m): 3:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
weirdos everywhere... little wonder. i see clearly now... grin

no matter how unsatisfied i am with a pusssy... i can and will never dig a mans hole... tufiakwa
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by XINZ: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Because its not really about what you're putting in there but "who" is putting it in. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin

I have no idea abt lesbianism grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

jesu! Did you study lesbianology? [no offense]
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
pocohantas:
I also heard they do more of oral, it's not all about preek, but satisfaction.

oral ke? Oral B ni?
Re: Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek? by LalaSnakeLala(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

The truth is that lesbians who use dildos love the preek.. But they don't want the man.... They want to pleasure, but not the relationship.. That is why you hear of relationships like... Just sex, No dating... But in the end emotions always get in the way... So they just stick to the ladies.. Because ladies understand each other better.. if not they stick to the man... and his sword of justice
Wrong assumption. If the emboldened is truly the case they should be having regular and random sex with men and making no commitments instead. It's just delusions, lesbians are too shallow to give that a thought. The same delusion found in their gay men counterparts, they don't women but some pretend to be women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When This Happens ? ( Photo ) / This Should Never Be Accepted In A Sane Society / Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.