Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. (8080 Views)

Can You Allow Your Spouse To Cheat Because You Don't Like An Everyday Sex? / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Woman Begs To Be kingtblakhoc Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Bishops10(m): 1:49am On Jun 06, 2017
PRODUCT OF THE DAY

Good morning everyone. It is my pleasure to introduce to you this great and amazing product to us all.

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE ONE EXTENSION & LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE EXT.

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 3 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resorts.

SIZE: 600SQM
PROMO PRICE: 700K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 4 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort.

SIZE: 600SQM
PRICE: 750K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

For more enquiries and inspection, kindly call/whatsapp 08176255344

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2017
xprince59:
The story was shared on popular relationship instagram page, break or make up

Read story below:

Bom I am here to beg my husband .

Darling, I know you love me so much and never will hurt me, that is why you are doing your best to keep me fit and sexy, but it is killing me. Every time we go jogging, I feel serious pains, I don't feel my legs, my breast begins to hurt me, my waist will be killing , chest pain, back pain , everything pain , to worsen it, you will now come to have crazy sex with me, twist my legs, bend my waist , hang my legs, spread my legs, 360 , and even slap my breast that is still paining me on top. I know you love me but I can't do this anymore, I will die before my time if I continue like this , how can you be widen my legs after 3 kids? You want me to be tweaking on you after 3 kids,give you lap dance, call you daddy and scream like a mad woman while the kids sleep,how can you ask me to be eating your balls and throwing my legs wide open, I am a woman not a little girl. Please I beg you, cheat on me. Cheat in peace please and let me be, I can deal with cheating but I can't deal with this any more. Not every sex adventures are meant for wives, that is why girl friends and concubines to do the dirty sex work, why we the wives are on reserve . Please darling I am done jogging and doing sex acrobatic please just cheat in peace , all my bones are broken .

What's your take on this leave a comment.

http://onlyinafrica.net/2017/06/05/woman-begs-husband-to-cheat-because-of-the-way-he-makes-love-to-her/

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Lmao...I just pity the woman......I'm sure she must be having a sore kitty
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by judgedredd22(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
hahaha this made my day grin grin

where you been, babe?
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2017
judgedredd22:

where you been, babe?
you are?
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by robosky02(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Oyindidi, see gobe
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Garrirevenge(f): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Hmm, she cant be serious about all she wrote up there.
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by judgedredd22(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

you are?

Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Oyindidi(f): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2017
robosky02:

Oyi..ndidi, see gobe
This one weak me
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by robosky02(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
This one weak me

what would you have done differently? grin
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Oyindidi(f): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2017
robosky02:

what would you have done differently? grin
I go take painkiller, I can't stop the acrobatic
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by robosky02(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
I go take painkiller, I can't stop the acrobatic

is that how you like it? painkiller will just kill the joy tongue
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Oyindidi(f): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2017
robosky02:

is that how you like it? painkiller will just kill the joy tongue
gringrin I can't sit back when he is active
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by robosky02(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin I can't sit back when he is active

are you for real grin
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by emmancipated(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lol, a side chick just got an endorsement deal
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Political14: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=xprince59 post=57214628]The story was shared on popular relationship instagram page, break or make up

Read story below:

Bom I am here to beg my husband .

Darling, I know you love me so much and never will hurt me, that is why you are doing your best to keep me fit and sexy, but it is killing me. Every time we go jogging, I feel serious pains, I don't feel my legs, my breast begins to hurt me, my waist will be killing , chest pain, back pain , everything pain , to worsen it, you will now come to have crazy sex with me, twist my legs, bend my waist , hang my legs, spread my legs, 360 , and even slap my breast that is still paining me on top. I know you love me but I can't do this anymore, I will die before my time if I continue like this , how can you be widen my legs after 3 kids? You want me to be tweaking on you after 3 kids,give you lap dance, call you daddy and scream like a mad woman while the kids sleep,how can you ask me to be eating your balls and throwing my legs wide open, I am a woman not a little girl. Please I beg you, cheat on me. Cheat in peace please and let me be, I can deal with cheating but I can't deal with this any more. Not every sex adventures are meant for wives, that is why girl friends and concubines to do the dirty sex work, why we the wives are on reserve . Please darling I am done jogging and doing sex acrobatic please just cheat in peace , all my bones are broken .

What's your take on this leave a comment Marriage is for better and worse
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Cheat in peace grin
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Oyindidi(f): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
robosky02:

are you for real grin
Yes tongue
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by Arccangel(f): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
Just take sapele weed and high well. Next time make hin do the acrobatic. Nobody will tell him to beg you
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by olaak15(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na Lie Abeg! Trust Naija Women, They Will Send Thier Men Out To Cheat On Them? They Will Reather Endure The Pain Than To Break Thier Home Themselves; It's So Untypical Of Nigerian Women Hence I Don't Believe The Story Is Real.
Re: Woman Begs Husband To Cheat, Because Of The Way He Makes Love To Her. by boomssey(f): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
I mean seriously! shocked is there a woman out there who would want her husband to cheat on her.this is so hilarious.unbelievable!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Bored. / Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real / Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.